• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The War for New York (Marvel)

uwu master

is a Square
"We received a transmission at 2:25 A.M. last night from Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and former United States Army Lieutenant. He is currently located in central New York City, attending to the threat there, against our previous knowledge. Take a look for yourself."

Nick Fury appears on the large screen, looking worried. "Good evening everyone, I am Nick Fury. Hopefully by now you've heard of me, as I am director of S.H.I.E.L.D., however, introductions don't matter right now. What does matter is that we need all the help we can get. I am asking you to please, please help us. The unknown alien force that we encountered two weeks ago has taken hold over New York since then, and Spider-Man, our only source of information, has fallen. We retrieved his body yesterday.

"We have set up quarantine zones across the city, the largest being in the center, where we are. I am asking—no, I am begging for reinforcements. Bring in the Army, bring in the National Guard, bring something! Please. We need help. We–"

There was a brief pause through the room.

"And that's where the recording ends. As you can see, Mister President, the situation in New York is getting out of hand. We need to do something."

The president was silent for a few seconds. Someone chimed in. "What about the other supers, like Luke Cage and Iron Fist? Or that Wolverine guy that we sent in?"

"Missing."

tldr: Symbiotes have taken over New York City. I hope to create a group of around 6-7, maybe 8 players if needed.
Posts would be literate, but you don't need like five sentences per post or anything like that.

Open Characters:
James "Logan" Howlett, aka "Wolverine."
Luke Cage.
Matt Murdock, aka "Daredevil."
Daniel Rand, aka "Iron Fist."
Miles Morales, aka "Spider-Man."
Nick Fury
Venom

Of course, these are just some of the characters. If someone wants to play another characters, then let me know, either by PMing me or replying to this.

Last edited:
Here's the character sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back