• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The war among alternate universes

Problem with this RP is that it'll inevitably lead to OPness, so I believe we should limit or altogether remove the "fandoms" of games, instead, players have to come up with their own universe and balance it.
Or, as I said, put the universe to collective examination first. Warhammer for example should be a no go since its OP compared to almost everyhting, but Halo, StarCraft and low to mid game Stellaris can work together nicely.

Roby6Com Roby6Com
I don't think i can allow your faction to have so many universes under their control. I kinda already told pat that the ball for the tech to go to other universes just recently arrived in every universe. Your faction already having the tech kinda ruins the purpose of the orb and the later threat to every universe...
Martydi Martydi
What do you think? Should he be the antagonist instead? It's probably just us three so..
Pat Pat (if you're interested)

count me in too, I just found this thread and it looks like it could be really interesting and I would love in

I Have an idea for a custom faction that I think would work great, The Negotium Corporation, a massive Rome inspired interstellar megacorp. It's a faction I played as in a Sci Fi geopol on Discord that sadly has died recently, so I already have an ass load of lore to work with, characters to bring in, neat tech, and all that other good shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back