• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War Against Plants (Sort of like a dungeonpunk setting I think? Idk at this point tbh)

uwu master

is a Square
This world is drastically different from the one we live in and take part in every day. This world is packed with tons of fantasy-like settings, creatures, environments, etc., however, it still contains much of our current culture, such as the United States and other countries of today's world. It contains most of, if not more technology than the real world has. Men and women with artificial limbs, usually metal, flaunt their battle wounds from countless encounters with hostile creatures (wolves, giant snakes, skeletons, etc.), hostile outsiders (bandits, raiders, etc.), or even the occasional evil witch coven (not to be confused with the good witch covens, which often work together with towns in order to receive the food and ingredients they need in return for magical favors).

Many people fight for their homes—some having special powers, while some have none at all. Those who do have powers, special traits passed down from generation to generation, given to someone by another, or given to someone via natural occurance, are very slim in number, and are generally accepted by those who have no powers.

A few years ago, scientists who were looking into these "super powers" stumbled upon a realization: those in possession of special powers did not originate from this Earth, or, even from this universe. Because of this, those with powers were given the nickname "Nonexistants" by the people of the world.

So, where does our story start, you may ask? After Sule Kai, a member of a Nonexistant strike team based in New York was brutally killed (he was crushed by a building) after triggering an evil monster-plant from the past named Dandy to invade the modern world, the world was quickly split into three factions:

1. Those who resist the tyrannical Dandy in his plan to enslave the world.

• These consist mostly of Nonexistant Humans with miscellaneous powers or human soldiers who aid in their fight.
2. The plants from the past, led by Dandy.
  • They use brainwashing powers to "reprogram" people to fight with them, or to convince people to work with them. If that doesn't work, they die.
  • They have taken control of around 60% of the planet, including much of the United States.
3. The majority of civilians, who are just trying to survive in an ever-changing world.
  • Hospitals still run; electricity, radio, and Internet is still up, and the world functions how it has, aside from the plant infestation.
Things I hope to see in this:
  • Character Bonding!
  • Action-Packed Scenes!
  • Semi-Literate (idk at least 2-3 sentences per post, AT LEAST) Posts!
  • Active Community! (I understand if you have things going on, post when possible)
  • There Will Be No Specific Posting Order!
  • Respect Towards Other Players!
  • ALSO I FORGOT TO ADD! guns exist, but only pretty early ones (think late powder guns to early navy revolvers and stuff)
  • Uhh that's pretty much it :p

Oh dear
I posted this last month, and I didn't really remember this, much less expect a reply. How'd you all even find this?
Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter. If you guys are up for it, I guess I could make a character sheet for it and get an OOC thread going.

Oh dear
I posted this last month, and I didn't really remember this, much less expect a reply. How'd you all even find this?
Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter. If you guys are up for it, I guess I could make a character sheet for it and get an OOC thread going.

You made promises man; don't you dare try and back out on us now; or there'll be.... Conssssequencesss...
Related image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back