• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wanderer's Pack [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's possible, though it would be unlikely for Livia to feel comfortable to take someone else as a student full time. let me think on it ^_^

s u s h i s u s h i Sorry, but your gonna have to save that post somewhere and then delete it from the thread. Only one post per one of my posts. Think of it as my post starting a round and you get one turn per round.

Edit time.
I can edit out the mate and say advisor and whanot. Complexities- it was late, and I didn't see them.

Fixed the post, though I may have basically quoted your description of Liv, Morrighan Morrighan .

Also guys. General said she would be posting soon, so......yeah. Akina is about to come back to see Marco seriously injured and the pack yelling at him. Anyone else horrified?😧😧😧😧

Eh.

Honestly, it makes sense that the pack would be nattering over their injured leader.

But am I horrified? Yes. Still very much so. I pray that the mama does not have a ladle. Please, tell me she doesn't have any ladle.

Eh.

Honestly, it makes sense that the pack would be nattering over their injured leader.

But am I horrified? Yes. Still very much so. I pray that the mama does not have a ladle. Please, tell me she doesn't have any ladle.
Ladle? No, but wings and talons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back