• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Walking Thread

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I've been craving a few role plays lately and I would love to find someone to rp with me. My name is Kelli and I am a college student/ part time pharmacy technician, and part time author. I love creativity and writing.

First the rules:​

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, but I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them.
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding!
  • I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.
So thank you for reading those, and if you are still here great!​
The purpose of this thread is actually just to find someone to play Negan, or a Negan like character from the walking dead for my OC. I am willing to double and work on a separate plot but Negan and my character will be a main focus. It doesn't have to be exactly him, just someone like him.

Thanks!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back