• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xsweetrosex

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Hello friends!

My name is Aoife. I’m 28 years old and I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years. I try so hard to be literate or novella in my writing. I don’t expect you to be the same. I would like two detailed paragraphs at most! But, I can work with one!

I would love some rp action on my page! So much inspiration. Hit me up with a personal message and we can set something up! I'd prefer to do canon characters. I’m so sorry. I might try write with OC’s in the future. I’ll be portraying Clementine during any of The Walking Dead games. I’m searching for someone who can play as Lee or Kenny. But, I’m totally open to other characters from the games. I've so many ideas and I hope I can share them with someone here. But, yeah! I promise I don't bite! :]

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back