• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE WALKING DEAD - Our Broken World [OOC - Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Anyone else posting soon?
Hopefully by tomorrow morning. Something came up.

I assume everyone's busy with the holiday and stuff. Weekends are normally slow hopefully by Monday. Also;? If your reading this and are interested and haven't signed up, it's not too late.

Last edited:
I have to agree. I know it slow, and some people haven't posted yet, but im just hoping we get more people. Rome wasn't built in a day.

So it's not too late to sign up

I have an oc that would be perfect for this! He’s a former college student and baseball player. Depending on how far y’all are into the story he could be someone who joined later.

I can't speak for zen, but you can always have him getting off the bus right now, or already be a part of faith. We did just start.

I have an oc that would be perfect for this! He’s a former college student and baseball player. Depending on how far y’all are into the story he could be someone who joined later.
I can't speak for zen, but you can always have him getting off the bus right now, or already be a part of faith. We did just start.
Yep, either having just gotten off the bus of new arrivals that Sarah was driving or your character has been in the area and runs into Faith or the scouts.

Oh and honestly your character could just have joined Faith at an earlier point.

Last edited:
Hmm I’m thinking that my guy would have gotten on the bus with the intention of maybe parting ways? But something changed that. Is there a discord for this rp yet?

I got Amir up! Lemme know if I need to change anything, the zombie rp that he was originally apart of was different from this so I’m willing to make changes if I need to.

I got Amir up! Lemme know if I need to change anything, the zombie rp that he was originally apart of was different from this so I’m willing to make changes if I need to.
Hmm I’m thinking that my guy would have gotten on the bus with the intention of maybe parting ways? But something changed that. Is there a discord for this rp yet?
It all works! If he was on the bus, he would have just gotten off at Faith. Perhaps he was only on the bus for a short time.

There's no discord as of yet as we don't have very many people to justify it. I can make one down the line though.

Tada. Hope that is to your liking.

Edit: I should specify just in case. Made a first draft for a character. Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back