• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Walking Dead ● OPEN

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I recently started watching the show.

I'd love to write an rp with this series.

Currently, I'm watching season five!

I'm hoping to write an OC against Daryl.

If you're interested, PM me, please!

Non-negotiable:
18+ ONLY - If you're not at least eighteen, please don't contact me.

Two Paragraph Minimum - Writing more is always encouraged, of course, however, two paragraphs per main character role is the minimum that I'll accept.

Discord - I prefer to write here because it's easier to keep everything organized.

LGBT+ / Poly Dynamics \ Love Triangles - Accepted, not mandatory inclusions!

Equality - Please don't favor your original character!

Contribute - I enjoy creating with my partner but please don't make me responsible for everything.

Be Advised:
The Walking Dead is a mature show! If you have any triggers, please let me know beforehand so I can respect them! Personally, I don't have any limits or triggers when it concerns writing. I'm happy to share ideas and hopefully, our rp can be a long-term engagement for both of us. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back