• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Walking Dead{M/F x F/F DOUBLING FRIENDLY}

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In light of The Walking Dead's series finale, I am absolutely craving a Walking Dead-based roleplay.

About Me:
Hi, my name is Aria but you can call me Ari or Mino, whatever you're comfortable with.
I am 23 years old, my pronouns are she/her.
If I'm too vague here, please, feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

I don't have any triggers!
I do prefer discord but am happy to stay on here if you prefer. Though I won't do threads, sorry!

Rules:
Due to my age, 18+ only, please!
No one-liners! I lose motivation pretty quickly in this case.
Be respectful- if I disappear suddenly, I'm dealing with my mental health or other life issues. Feel free to poke me, but please don't spam me.
Please inform me of any triggers you may have as I like to have dark themes in roleplays as well as character backgrounds.

Ghosting:
I am ghost-friendly! I know things happen or people lose interest. No problem at all!

Characters I Want to Play Against:
Daryl Dixon
Rick Grimes

Characters I Can Play for You:
Literally anybody, I've seen the show several times- just ask!

As for plotting, let's make up a storyline together!​

In light of The Walking Dead's series finale, I am absolutely craving a Walking Dead-based roleplay.

About Me:
Hi, my name is Aria but you can call me Ari or Mino, whatever you're comfortable with.
I am 23 years old, my pronouns are she/her.
If I'm too vague here, please, feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

I don't have any triggers!
I do prefer discord but am happy to stay on here if you prefer. Though I won't do threads, sorry!

Rules:
Due to my age, 18+ only, please!
No one-liners! I lose motivation pretty quickly in this case.
Be respectful- if I disappear suddenly, I'm dealing with my mental health or other life issues. Feel free to poke me, but please don't spam me.
Please inform me of any triggers you may have as I like to have dark themes in roleplays as well as character backgrounds.

Ghosting:
I am ghost-friendly! I know things happen or people lose interest. No problem at all!

Characters I Want to Play Against:
Daryl Dixon
Rick Grimes

Characters I Can Play for You:
Literally anybody, I've seen the show several times- just ask!

As for plotting, let's make up a storyline together!​
im interested! ill be sending a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back