• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

katodosius

[Spoilers Below]

Hey everyone! This is my first post here.

I'm a 22nb getting back into TWD, and I'm desperately craving some Carl x Negan.

Carl will be at least 18 no matter the plot, no exceptions.

Since this is my first time rp'ing this ship, I want to work with my partner to craft a storyline, but I'm definitely looking for darker themes; angst, dark romance, manipulation, etc are all welcomed. We can come up with something that suits both of our interests.

Two ideas that have been buzzing in my head are Carl taking Daryl's place and being Negan's prisoner, or a total au with a mid-late 20s Carl leading his own group or filling in for Rick after his death. Time-skip also works for a current Negan.

I'm not familiar with this site so platform-wise, Google docs or email is preferred, though I'm open to being shown the ropes on how rps go on here or making a discord, which I know is popular.

Feel free to contact me if you're interested! I'm excited to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back