• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [The Walking Dead] - 1x1 Interest Check!

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! My name is Fruit Soup, but you can call me Soup! : ) I’m posting here because I’m looking for people to write The Walking Dead with me!

A little bit about me:

I am a 19 year old full-time college student with a long daily commute, so I’m not always online, but for the most part I message in OOC daily.
I am adv. lit in terms of writing style and can usually give a good 3-7 paragraphs depending on what’s going on the RP and the preferences of my RP partner, sometimes even more. If you would like to write with me and would like to see what my writing style looks like, DM me and I’ll send you a link to a sample!
I can roleplay on-site, Discord, or Gmail/Docs.
I am very LBTQ+ friendly, and am open to any sort of pairing dynamic that you wish!
I almost always double unless a prospective partner requests to only play the canon character that I want to pair with an OC.
I love the potential of making friends with prospective RP partners, so don’t be afraid to be friendly with me! I also like shooting off headcanons and little blurbs and sending tik toks/memes related to the RP. : )
I am more of a plotter than a pantser, I’m by no means the type of plotter that has to plan out every action of every character, but I like having an idea of where a scene is going to go or what the objective of a scene is rather than simply throwing our characters in to a situation and seeing what happens.
I love making character playlists and moodboards, this isn’t a requirement of prospective partners, though, so don’t feel pressured to make them, too! If you do make them, I’d love to share them with each other!

A few requests for prospective partners:

Please do not god-mod.
Please abide by RPN rules when RPing on-site.
If we double, please be capable of investing the same time and energy into my pairing as you do for yours and I will do for yours. It’s always a bit frustrating when energy put into one pairing is never reciprocated for the other.
Please be collaborative when planning plot for the RP! It’s okay if you don’t have any ideas off-the-bat, but if I suggest something please try to bounce off of it with something helpful or constructive or another idea if something’s come to you so that way we both can get the most out of this RP!
Please be open for communication. If you don’t like something, or if you don’t want to keep writing with me, that’s all totally fine, and I’ll happily communicate and discuss when I can, but please don’t just ghost if you don’t like something.

As for what I’m looking for:
I am looking for someone to play any of these characters (bolded are the ones that I’m particularly craving for a pairing): Daryl, Rick, Siddiq, Magna, Tara, and Connie. I am also open to writing OCxOC. Plot that I have will differ for all of these characters, so in order to conserve space I'll share my ideas in DMs. Also, pairings for Magna, Tara, and Connie will be FxF; Daryl, Rick, and Siddiq's pairings will be MxF.

As for who I can play for a prospective partner’s pairing, I am open to all of the characters except for Eugene, Shane, and Merle. Eugene is the one character whose dialogue I will never get quite right and I don’t feel comfortable portraying him for that reason. Shane and Merle I think are self-explanatory as to why I do not want to portray them in a pairing. I am also open to writing OCxOC.

Thank you for taking the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post! If you finished reading this post and are interested in RPing with me, please do not hesitate to either shoot me a DM or reply to this thread post! Thanks again and I hope you have/have had a great day! : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back