• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If this is in the wrong setting I apologize. I'm not entirely sure where to put this.

So I wrote a little story starter a few days ago and shared it in the writing forum recently. Now I'm kinda interested in trying it out as a roleplay.

Setting is Apocalypse with a little bit of 'Nation' Building? It's a modern day apocalypse.

^^^^^
This is the thread I started. Our roleplay would start either with the making of the camp, or with the dwindling food problem.

Some info about my preferences:
1. I don't want to rp with minors. I apologize but I'm not comfortable with that
2. I mainly play male characters. I do MxF and MxM but I dont do much of FxF because I don't care to play female characters.
3. I don't have issues rping "dark" topics, but I try not to get too into them.
4. I personally prefer PMs to rp.

My "Rules":
Don't make your character overly messed up (mentally or physically). In my opinion, it tends to take from the story.

Don't just bring trouble into the rp unless we talk about it first.

~~~~~~~~
If you're interested, tell me where you'd want to start the rp, and what your Z-Apocalypse plan is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back