• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Villmont Academy for Assassins

Characters
Here
Other
Here
tumblr_inline_o51k7x8sWk1qcgwu0_500.gif

Mags was silent for a moment thinking of what to say she could say to him. Her gaze never looking him, it was usually how she went about everything, because eye contact meant you cared and wanted to know. Sure, sometimes she wanted to know and wanted to seem invested but she had lost that part of her awhile ago. That part of her that cared had died over year ago and she didn't think it would come back. She let her shoulders shrug in response to his question because in all actuality it wasn't the same reason as him, though the fresh air after the class was nice she just really couldn't stand being in large groups. She wasn't trying to be aloof with him but she thought that not explaining why may cause him to become skeptical of her and she didn't really need that from anyone.

"I just don't see the need to be in big groups in the combat room. People are exhausting for the most part. Out here it's open and free and I don't have to put in any effort outside." The less effort Mags had to put in the better it was for her. To put energy into something so mindless as combat and to then try and prove oneself to be stronger or better that wasn't her style. She would rather do things alone and her way in the end. She was the one who killed the child of a mob boss so she knew she was more than capable of handling herself and killing if the moment came about. The need to put herself in that situation with no gain to herself was pointless and tiring and that was not what she wanted. The combat and fighting didn't bring about joy it was all just tedious tasks that had to be done in order to survive at this school.

Dazzle Dazzle (Clayton)

Edgar Villmont
Interactions: All characters

Headmaster Edgar Villmont sat behind his desk carefully monitoring the cameras. These were dark times for the Academy. Nothing like this had occurred for centuries. He should have been better. The signs were there and yet he hadn’t seen what was right in front of him. What would his predecessors say if they could see what had happened? It couldn’t have come at a worse time. He sighed, flipping through the files of the newer staff members. As the door swung open he quickly hid the papers in his desk drawer.

The familiar face of Briar shot him a confused look as she stepped into his office. “I tended to what you asked of me” she smirked as she disposed of her bloodied gloves. A true killer that one was. He couldn’t have raised her better. At least he could have faith in her not to turn on him. “For a spy, they had awfully loose lips after a little bit of persuasion” Briar continued as she sat down in the seat opposite him. One of the teachers had been turned against the Academy. They had been caught filling students heads with nonsense. Trying to recruit for some group that was trying to destroy everything they stood for. One thing was for certain, no one could be trusted.

A while later; At the pre-event meeting
Mr Villmont stood behind a podium waiting to address his students. He watched as what seemed to be the last of the students trickled in. While everyone was expected to be in attendance his words were still broadcast throughout the building. “Welcome everyone. I hope you have taken advantage of your settling in period” he spoke, his voice filling the room as the students fell silent. “For there will be little time to rest in the coming months. This year will not be easy and you will be challenged.” Some of the newer students seemed to become uneasy at his words. It wasn’t meant to be an inspirational speech. Edgar wasn’t known for wasting time on pretty words to make people feel better. “Every year we kick things off with an exciting event. Designed to test your limits and show us what you are capable” he explained. While he talked his assistants walked around handing out lightweight black uniforms to the students. A precaution to prevent them from bringing along any personal items. They were trained to be crafty and he had witnessed some very crafty concealed weapons in his time. The events were designed to ensure that everyone was on an even playing field. This way they had to use their brain to overcome competitors that were just as good as them, sometimes better.

“Everyone is expected to be ready and on the plane in twenty minutes. Anyone who misses the flight will be violently expelled ” he said ominously but he didn't exit the stage like he usually did. He continued to watch as the assistants finished handing out the uniforms to the students. What was strange was the fact that they had uniforms leftover. Instead of putting them away they turned to the instructors who were also in attendance. Each assistant walked over to an instructor and handed them a uniform as well. "Twenty minutes everyone" with that bomb dropped on the crowd he exited the stage. The Instructors would have to participate as well to prove their loyalty to the Academy.

Last edited:
Corvus

tumblrmc94701fab1raj04d.jpg

Interactions: Everyone
Location(s): From Hallway to Assembly Hall
Raven threw his hands onto his face and let out a long, dragged out groan as he began walking past the hallway. He was strongly reconsidering the arrangement he had made to avoid prison; after all, this was starting to be the worse alternative. He originally thought he would be doing something more simple, such as show a few "lesser" talented assassins how to reduce weapon recoil and fire them more accurately. He was not expecting to have to micromanage what looked like mundane aspects of a stupid joke of a class. Raven understood that this was an academy, but the requirements were taking it a bit too far in his eyes.

"It's very tempting to ask one of these kids just to kill me now. Seems like a desirable outcome given the circumstances." Raven said to himself halfheartedly.

His hands then found their way to his pockets as he continued his casual stroll to nowhere particular. He kept his head down as thoughts continued to swirl around in his mind, plaguing him with possible scenarios he would have to deal with down the road. Things were about to become much more of an inconvenience, and he wished he could just cease from existing for the umpteenth time. He then turned his attention to the large, tinted glass panes adorning the main foyer. The radiant light from the sun casting its rays through the windows and onto his body; illuminating his otherwise dark and dreary suit. Raven exhaled and took notice of the dated scent that filled the air of the academy. You could definitely feel and virtually taste the age in the building. It added to the dreadful effect that had already been taking its toll on him. Just when he was somehow managing to find some solace within himself, an announcement over the intercom system caused his heart to drop:

"All students and faculty, please make your way into the assembly hall. Mr. Villmont will be addressing everyone with some very exciting and stimulating news! The address will begin in ten minutes. Again, please make your way into the assembly hall. Thank you."

As Raven listened to the person over the sound system, he cringed at their use of the word "stimulating". Somehow, it just did not seem right to use that word when talking about Mr. Villmont. He wanted nothing to do with Mr. Villmont "stimulating" him, as they referred to his speech. He cried internally at the thought of there being additional information to add to his already overwhelming list of things to know. Plus, he somehow had to get to a place where he had no idea of the location within a ten minute time-frame. It appeared to Raven that irritation was a very high priority for the school's board. Perhaps this was the work of the torture techniques class?

It pained him, it really did... but it needed to be done. He had to talk to people; his absolute favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. However, if he wanted to learn the general direction of where he needed to go, he would have to speak to someone one way or another. Minutes later after asking several people where the assembly hall was located, he made his way toward it.

“Everyone is expected to be ready and on the plane in twenty minutes. Anyone who misses the flight will be violently expelled. Twenty minutes everyone ”​

Raven heard Mr. Villmont's final words as he managed to at last enter the assembly hall. He was blindsided by such an abrupt end, with a demand for being punctual to something he had no idea about. The door slammed shut behind him a little louder than he liked too, adding to his already dramatic (and royally late) entrance.

"I would say sorry that I'm late, but I honestly don't care." Raven clarified.

As if he was not confused already enough, an assistant approached him and handed him a very odd looking uniform. Eyebrows raised with a disgusted expression evident on his face, Raven handed it back to the assistant.

"No thanks. I'm not kinky like that." Raven scowled.

"Unfortunately sir, you are required to wear this." The assistant replied.

"And why would I be required to do that? These are for the students aren't they?" Raven asked inquisitively.

"Sir... you alongside other teachers and instructors will be participating in the upcoming event." The assistant informed him.

Raven looked at the assistant as if the man before him had been mentally incapacitated. He titled his head to the side and crossed his arms waiting for the assistant to laugh it off and let him know that he was joking. But he didn't and he wasn't. Raven put his hands on his hips, stared at the floor, exhaled sharply, and closed his eyes.

"Oh hell no."

Melissa Shibuya

Mood: panic mode| Interaction: Renee SadistPoet SadistPoet | Mentioned:
Mel settled into the yoga mat, fidgeting before she found a good position. It wasn’t too long before she felt a small tingling start of the back of her legs, and the more she focused on it the bigger and stronger it got.

Closing her eyes and taking a shallow breath, a small itch on the nape of her neck distracted her from the pleasant tingling. The hair she had tucked behind her ear earlier was scratching against her neck uncomfortably. Mel reached up to move it, but her arm wouldn’t listen. She tried again, trying to turn her head to see if something was holding her down. Why couldn’t she move? Looking up at Renee, panic simmered behind her eyes.
“What the fuck did you do to me?” She asked, her voice tinny and now even more obnoxious sounding.

In her mind, Mel was punching Renee in the gut. Painfully aware of the fact she couldn’t feel her limbs, her eyes jumped from place to place. Is there anyone here who can help? Would they hear me if I screamed?

What if this is my punishment for killing her?

Mel’s thoughts were interrupted by Renee’s knotted hair falling in her face. She felt sick; Even though she couldn’t move her stomach was doing flips. “What the fuck do you mean you’re a hypnotist?! It doesn’t fucking work that way!” She screeched, anger seizing her brain while she glared in the small girl’s direction. “Any questions, frog burner?”

Mel looked towards her and spit, grateful she could at least move her lips. “Fuck off,” She said defiantly with a little girl’s voice. “And this compensation better be damn good.”

Clayton Miller
1Mav.gif

Clayton wished that people at the academy were more social, but what could he expect from a bunch of assassins. He never would belong here like the other students. But at least Mags was nice enough to at least entertain him for the moment, rather than shutting him out completely. "It just depends on the people your with." He smirked, trying to meet her eyes which was futile. Mags was in her own world, and that wasn't going to change anytime soon. Granted he wouldn't let her off that easy, Clay was sick of not having any friends at the school, and he couldn't meet anyone out in the city because no one could know his real identity. What were you supposed to tell someone when they asked what you were going for school for.

An announcement rang over head for a reminder about the meeting they were supposed to have with Edgar. Clayton wouldn't trust that man with his last breath, but what was he supposed to do. It was this school, or jail for the rest of his life. Especially if he was to leave now, you never heard from the students that dropped out or were expelled. What could the school do, no one could find out about it, they didn't want the drop outs spreading their secretes to the FBI for immunity.

"Guess we better get going." He pushed himself off the ground with one hand, dusting off any dirt and grass he had happened to pick up. He extended the other to Mags offering it to her. He was unsure if she would take the help, rather he was pretty sure she would ignore his outstretched hand and get up on her own accord. But it was still nice to offer. "What kind of chaos do you think Edgar is going to have us cause?"

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Raelynn Daniels
tumblr_n0relb0xUi1rsc3z0o3_250.gif

A wave of relief washed over Rae when their sparring session became interrupted before it could even start. Rae tried her best to hide the relief from the rest of her peers. But now it was time to go find out what the yearly school 'bonding' trip would be. Rae slid her knife back into its holster, "I guess we'll have to pick this up later." She smiled. Granted she would be happy if she was never put in that situation again, she couldn't show weakness no matter what. "Hey Mae, are you heading straight to the meeting?" Rae raised an eyebrow at her. "Want to walk together?"

-----

Rae didn't really like the whole idea of friends but it was always good to have people who you knew could come in handy. And Rae knew that Mae was a decent fighter, maybe they weren't friends but they were as close as acquaintances could be, you know without knowing anything about each other. The two of them headed towards the auditorium to meet Professor Villmont, being handed tight black uniforms and being told to find out any more information they were going to need to be on a plane in twenty minutes. "So they want us to change and get on the plane, who really needs twenty minutes to change when you're given the outfit you have to wear." Rae chuckled lightly, holding up the black uniform in front of her.

LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Last edited:
Renee Sharpe
Mood: Excited

Renee did not give Mel the pleasure of any quips back at her behavior. She watched Mel for a moment, listening to her feeble attempts at trying to understand what was going on. Well aren't you vulgar Renee thought to herself as she went over to her briefcase. She produced a syringe and a small vial of a clear liquid that was labeled with a numbering system exclusive to Renee's collection. "Th... This should do..." Renee popped open the vial, and then filled the syringe minimally before sealing the vial and returning it to her briefcase. Renee walked back over to Mel's still paralyzed body and cleaned off the bend of her right arms elbow with an alcohol pad. Then, with no hesitation, injected Mel with the needle.

"Now, frog-burner, what you have in your veins is something very ehm... peculiar," Renee walked back over and retrieved the noise canceling headphones, "Soon... so very... soon frog-burner - your world is mine. I will tell you what to see... feel... and understand.... j- just wait." Renee gave a wild smile to Mel before slipping the soundproof headphones onto her, taking care to brush her hair out from under the headphones. Before returning to her laptop to ready her microphone Renee gave Mel a little boop on the nose with her bony finger.

Renee sat down nearby with her microphone connected to the headphones - she took a moment to clear her throat then watched Mel's eyes. She was waiting for them to settle to a neutral state, and that would be when she knew the hallucinogen had begun to take its effect. Renee never flinched, moved a muscle, or broke her cold gaze watching Mel. This was time for her to focus - she needed this girl on her side. If she could utilize this session to forge a 'friendship' between them then Renee would have an important asset to expand her influence.

Once Mel's eyes began to relax to a neutral state, Renee put on her most calm voice possible and spoke into the microphone, "Listen to the sound of my voice... my voice, and only my voice will guide you through this experience..." Renee gave Mel a moment to comprehend what words had been said. The isolating effect of the headphones, along with the suggestion inducing drugs would make Mel prone to the effects of this experience, "First... focus on the muscles in your face. Starting from the top of your face to the bottom... imagine a wave of relaxation washing over it... slowly winding worries, stresses, and the troubles of day to day life... nice and easy... nice and slow... imagine that wave washing over it once more doubling that relaxation, freedom, and liberty from the trials of day to day life..." Renee paused allowing Mel to begin to comprehend her instructions and reflect on them. Renee checked the time on her phone before continuing, "Now I want that wave of relaxation to continue down through your neck... roll on over your chest... and settle down in your stomach.... nice and easy... slow and safe... let it begin to wash over your body...."

Renee paused once more, and prepared for the most important part - the trance, "My voice... and only my voice will guide... I am going to count down from 10 to 1... each number you fall deeper and deeper into my grasp... each number you fall 10 times more subject to my will.... my wish for what you to see... my wish for what you to NOT see..."

"10... slowly falling to my will
9... deeper and deeper
8... losing site of the world around you
7... letting each number relax you
6... getting closer and closer
5... half way there
4... now falling faster and faster
3... faster... faster
2... my will taking over
and..."

Renee snapped her fingers next to the microphone "1 my will absolute. Everything I say is true... I cannot lie... and everything I say is real... very.... very.... real." Renee got slightly closer to microphone, lowering her voice to a hushed tone, "You are standing on a beach - the sand between your toes, and a cool breeze washing over you. Everything is fine, and you feel at peace. The sun is going down, and just slipping below the horizon. You are watching it, but you are not alone... to your right... is the one you have most recently killed... look at them... what do you feel? Disgust? Fear? Anger? No... you feel nothing. Serene... peace.... now in your hand you have a weapon, any weapon of your choosing, on that beach - feeling nothing. No anger, rage, fear, pity, or emotion... kill them..."

Renee allowed a moment for Mel's delusion to play out, "Now look upon their dead body. Lifeless... bloody... and gone. Perhaps you are responsible for leaving a lover alone, a sibling, or a child alone. None of that matters... you feel nothing other than the serene feeling of the beach.... killing is easy... killing is natural... killing is... like breathing. Perish any regrets you have ever had about inflicting harm on anyone else - you are now... a new person... and Renee is your guide... a friend.... and a mentor. I will enable you to do things you never could fathom..."

Following this, Renee did the process that saw Mel coming out of the trance. While Mel slowly regained her bearings, Renee would begin to pack up her things. "Feel better?... c... come on... we have an assembly to go to," Renee had a bright blush on her face, as if she had just done something exciting. Mel would still be mildly under the effects of the drugs, but not suffering any hallucinations - instead she would just be a bit in a haze feeling whatever she would be feeling after that experience. Maybe it worked and Mel felt serene, maybe she felt nothing, or maybe she felt anger. Her reaction to this initial experience would demonstrate her susceptibility to hypnosis.

Renee would help Mel get to the assembly hall after she dropped her things off in her dorm. She then would attend the assembly, collect her black uniform, and then board the airplane.

Interactions: dazzling dazzling

605598Location: Hallway Headed to Dorms/Assembly Hall
Interaction:@finessekid.23
Mentioned: Maree Maree
While she took his hand, his latter comment made her cheeks turn just a bit pink. "I uh..." How should she respond? Excited? Not interested? She didn't know, her remaining on anything else but him. Despite her lack of verbal response, she was still following him, and perhaps that itself was an answer. However, whatever he had in mind was interrupted by the reminder she had set for the address by the headmaster. "We need to go and attend that assembly or whatever it is. Being expelled from here sounds like a nice way of them sicking a bunch of assassins on you, " She said with a slight chuckle, looking to North, "We'll have time later, it won't be too bad." And with that, without waiting for a response, she began to lead him off to the assembly hall, just in time for the speech to start.

Her first year, this event terrified her, but she was still here. Not with the highest of scores since everyone she happened to run into were, in fact, upperclassmen who schooled her so hard. This time, she was definitely going to do better. But she was surprised to see the professors were being made to participate as well, that didn't happen last year. Was something wrong? That would literally be the only reason for them getting the same uniforms that the students were given. Once Riley got her's, she watched Villmont, suspicion clouding her gaze. What was his reasoning? Why would he make the professors do the same course the students had to? Maybe she should ask Briar, but the two of them weren't close enough for sharing secrets. Honestly, Riley couldn't tell where she good with that girl.

About a thousand questions were circling in her head, brows furrowed, balled fist borough up to her chin the tip of her thumb resting on her bottom lip, there was no obvious answer. The only thing that was clear, is that something was wrong. After a few moments of her sitting like this, she looked to North, her expression relaxed. "My dorm is probably a little closer now, we can both go get changed there."

original.gif

Mags could sense how much Clay was trying to catch her eye to have a conversation but she had managed to avoid his eyes. For her it was easier that way, easier to block out feelings if she didn't look anyone in the eye and for her that had been woking since she got to the academy. When she heard the overhead announcement she could only imagine what the headmaster had prepared for the students and it was probably something that she didn't want to do. She took Clay's hand when he offered to help her up but she made no remarks as to why she took it. She was trying in her own way to offer out some kind of friendship with the male she just wasn't sure how to go about it. As she made her way to the main area where everyone was congregating she couldn't help but feel enclosed by people. She could feel her heart beat just a little faster from all the contact with students but she just kept her breathing collected as she listened to the announcement.

While listening she felt someone place an outfit in her hands and she looked at it. She already knew she was going to have to go get changed and then quickly make her way to the plane in order to make it to whatever destination the headmaster had in mind. She was almost relieved to have Clayton around even though she hadn't said anything to him once the announcement started. She could only wonder what was going through his mind, "Looks like the chaos involves an outfit." she stated back at him finally. She knew some time had passed since he had made his comment but in her defense she was at least trying to make conversation with someone besides her guinea pig. She needed an ally if nothing else for this new turn of events that had been thrust upon everyone in the school. As she clutched her garment she placed her other hand on Clayton's shoulder, "Alliance?" she questioned hoping that whatever this was she could have someone who had her back. She couldn't guarantee they would be working together but in order for either of them to possibly make it through she wanted to make a plan with someone, "Think about it while you get changed and let me know your answer back at the plane?" she tried to make a statement but it came out more like a question. She needed to get changed but she wanted the acknowledement from Clay and then she knew she could go back to her dorm and get changed.

Dazzle Dazzle

Melissa Shibuya

Mood: panic mode| Interaction: Open | Mentioned: Renee SadistPoet SadistPoet
Mel blinked. The sky was blue and a few puffy clouds drifted above her. She blinked again. It was nice. The girl lifted herself up off the ground and turns towards Renee when she spoke. "Oh, an assembly? Ok." Simply following Renee's slight figure, it was only when they stopped at her door that she noticed the briefcase clutched in the girl's hands. What could that be for? She kept following her.

In Mel's current mental state, it was like she couldn't hold a thought. It would be there, it would play out, it would be gone, and she would keep going. But she felt complacent in it all, just sticking by Renee's side. She soon entered the dark auditorium and took a seat. For the next while, she just stared at the principal's face. With the amount of attention she was giving one would think she could've memorized every tiny detail, but Mel barely heard the words coming from his mouth.

After the assembly ended, Mel looked down to see a black uniform in her hands. Ah, I should probably change into this. Walking out of the hall and splitting up from Renee, she headed for the stairs and started climbing. A foggy realization crossed her mind; It was the first time the immense climb hadn't wreaked havoc on her legs, wasn't that a bit odd? The thought flickered away and Mel reached her dorm.

Swinging it open and slipping in, she noticed calmly that her roommate wasn't there. She hadn't even seen her yet, though she probably should try to get acquainted with the woman. Taking her shirt off and putting the uniform shirt on, she brushed down the creases and traced her finger in a circle around the Villmont crest. Dropping her hand back to her side she stepped into the uniform's bottom. Turning back to the door, she sighed lightly. Guess I'm ready to go then.

Mel left and slowly made her way down the stairs. When she reached the bottom she headed for the plane and boarded. It was practically empty, the only sign of life she saw being a bobbing head of brown hair. Making her way towards it, a small smile lit up her face when she saw it was Renee. Mel didn't really know why she was with her earlier, but she didn't realize that. Sliding into an empty seat across from the girl, she sent her a small wave before pulling a book out of her bag and flipping it open.

They'd be attending the assembly to hear the announcement. He already knew what it was. It was the shitty event they held yearly to get everyone to show off their skills.
Josh had usually never really showed off his abilities too much. He much preferred being as close to the middle performance as possible but sometimes things did get abit too dicey.
They had been given a black uniform and he guessed it was to prevent them from sneaking items onto the plane but he decided to atleast try to bring a knife.
If he got stopped then maybe they could atleast kick him out of the academy. He decided to find the male restroom to put on his outfit.
It was a black outfit and while he had nothing against black it felt alittle too clicque.
Well the man did say they would be violently expelled if they didn't make it but he didn't feel like dying so he just headed to the plane as soon as he could.

Perhaps he could run into somebody to talk to. He was honestly feeling quite bored ever since he got here this year.

Maeve Whitlaw

Kendall had balls Mae had to admit but she was down for sparring, whatever the rules. The academy had other ideas for today however. "Well damn, looks like the universe answered that for us," she answered glancing at Kendall, her tone somewhere between sarcasm and amusement. With a little annoying half-smirk Maeve turned back to Rae. "Sure darlin' let's go." The girl was well aware that she was probably pissing someone off in the room, most likely Kendall but to be honest that just amused her more. If they were at this academy they had to take entertainment how they could and annoying people certainly counted as entertainment under certain circumstances.

-------------------------------------------​

Once they got to the assembly hall, Maeve bee-lined for her usual spot, a side window ledge near the front of the room, and jumped up into it before offering Rae a hand up beside her. She liked it here because she could see almost everyone's faces and it was always real fun to watch the newbies' reactions to academy events, especially their first one. Well this was a fun one, although intriguing that the staff were being made to participate too, that was a new one. At Rae's comment however she couldn't help but laugh. "Well you need the time to get creative if you want to be prepared, or haven't you learnt that one yet?," Mae asked the other girl as a wicked grin flashed across her face. "You can get changed in my dorm if you want, it's closer and I ain't got no roommate clogging it up," she offered as she jumped down from the ledge and and headed off to get ready.

Clayton Miller
tumblr_mzkvl0eRZl1rxstp2o3_250.gif

Clayton took the tight black uniforms looking around to see everyone had gotten the same. "So it looks like there's no teams." He bit the side of his cheek. He wasn't even sure what to expect, just that he was likely going to fail, once again. He wasn't really sure how he stayed in the academy, he was horrible at the hands on stuff. He had learned how to hold a gun, aim, fire, and could handle a knife. But he still hated the idea of killing anyone. The outfit was extremely small, he wasn't even sure that he could fit into it.

Clayton looked over to the hand on his shoulder, and then to Mags, nodding in agreement. He would need all the help he could get to survive the rest of the school year. He turned to watch her walk back towards what he assumed was her room. He didn't see a purpose of heading back to his own room, he knew he wouldn't be allowed to bring anything so he made his way to one of the public restrooms, quickly changing into the uniform and heading towards the plane.

He took a deep breath, looking up at the stairs in front of him in the middle of the courtyard. Clayton walked up the steps taking a seat by himself. Picking at the dry skin around his thumb.

Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Interactions: Open

Raelynn Daniels

tumblr_n0relb0xUi1rsc3z0o3_250.gif

Rae took Mae's hand hoisting her up onto the window standing slightly behind the small girl. Rae was so immune to it at this point, the chaos was something they were used to, always some sort of trick, to see how committed to everyone was to the academy. To find out what they were willing to do, just to get that recognition, get the good missions. Rae just wanted to be under the radar, she wanted to do good enough to get a mission, but she wasn't looking to kill anyone in the public eye just yet. Others would kill for that mission, and she didn't want to die just yet.

Rae rolled her eyes at Mae's comment. She hadn't even thought of trying to bring along anything else. The outfits were to keep the playing ground even. But that didn't mean that it would stop others from trying. "I guess I haven't." She smirked following behind the girl. "Uh yea... sure." Her voice wavered, yes she was comfortable with Mae for the most part. But they didn't really know each other, but that was likely to never change. Surface friends were all you would ever get from the academy.

Rae leapt off the ledge slightly less effortlessly than Mae, stumbling as she followed after her. Man she made stealth look so easy. Rae landed much more heavily on her feet. "You make that look too easy." She smirked, jogging to catch up to Mae, nudging Mae with her Shoulder.

Interactions: LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

tenor.gif

When Mags had made her way back to her room the first thing that caught her eye was a cat, which caused her to be confused, she knew she didn’t have a cat because of Gus but when did a cat even get into her room. She gave the cat a small rub across its back before turning to get her outfit on. She opened up the top of Gus’ cage and gave him a small scratch, “Don’t get yourself into trouble” she told him with more love than probably anything else. Gus was probably the only thing that caused her to feel and even then it was still small. However, she always made sure he was watered and fed as well as got all the treats his guinea pig heart desired. She set up everything she could for her guinea pig all while carefully moving the cat that kept rubbing up against her leg. It was more needy than any animal she had ever dealt with before. Once she had moved her guinea pig to a higher spot and gave him all that was needed she began to look closer at the outfit, turning it around and trying to pull it to see what the stretch was like.

The outfit was tight with little give when stretching it, so hiding a knife was impossible. It looked like she was going to have to figure out how to make a makeshift one depending on where they went. As she was getting dressed she was still confused about the cat because as far as she knew she didn't have a roommate because when she had arrived no one else had been around. She just had to shrug it off and deal with the cat when she came back. She would just have to hope that Gus-Gus could handle himself if need be. He could be aggressive if he chose to but he was way to sweet to be considered mean. She could hear talking just outside the door which only confused her more but she did know that it could be any of the other students getting ready. Slipping into the outfit proved to be more difficult than she had anticipated because it clung to skin like it was bonding to it. Whatever they were doing it was going to make Mags uncomfortable just because of the outfit that they were forced to wear. Not the most comfortable material but she had been in worse. She left her room pushing the cat back in as it tried to leave and made her way towards the plane to grab a seat and not get expelled from the academy.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Josh had gotten onto the plane searching for a seat. Still... He knew he'd probably do fine on the school's little test.
His nickname throughout the school was Slayer. He just couldn't really live without killing if he was going to be honest.
That being said he didn't kill anyone at the school yet by a miracle. He just wanted to get out of the place. So many years spent here and he was sure he'd be stuck here till he died of old age.
What exactly were they planning this year? Would it involve fighting eachother? Well that would be something interesting but he doubted they'd want to risk diminishing the school population.

Still even if they wouldn't be fighting each-other directly, they'd likely be scored in some way competitively, so he'd least have to make sure he appeared to be average.
That was how he blended in here. Acting average. Being average. People didn't pay attention to him because he seemed so normal.
He had find a seat. Looking around he saw a boy sitting all alone.
"Do you mind if I join you?" Josh said in a friendly tone.
He seemed focused on picking his skin. To be honest that almost made him change his mind and walk away but he didn't want to come off rude.
Dazzle Dazzle

~ Sybil Thorn Weston~

"Those outfits are just...terrible." The thought popped into her head as she boarded the plane, this was her first real taste of the newest students of this upcoming year since she had a no hands on policy when it came to helping any of the admissions department of which she was kind of employed by. It wasn't really her job, she was really an advisor for students who wanted attack dogs or guard dogs, a useful tool in their line of work, a canine who could detect something a human couldn't catch like a scent or a movement far off and so low that human ears couldn't pick it up. Not many had taken her off up, the few who did were amazingly proficient and still messaging her for advice intermittently. Her little pack filed in behind her with King leading and Jigsaw taking up the rear most position, their eyes were solely on Sybil as they shuffled through the groups, completely indifferent to any little touches or calls they were receiving. These dogs were in work mode and work was their favorite thing in the world, it made Sybil proud to have raised them from puppies and indoctrinated them into her pack. "You are all so screwed..." Her voice was rough, almost deep but feminine in it's own way. She wanted to smoke, but it was not appropriate on the plane so she just settled for a piece of gum, chewing lightly, savoring the minty taste on her tongue.

@Opennnnnnn​

Noir
Mood: Indifferent but Alert
Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Sybil ( TexasKingPin TexasKingPin )

Noir's slender figure stepped into the plane, using a few seconds she to analyze the occupants. Her experience with planes wasn't limited, since in her life as a doctor often meant trips to other countries to give this guy a medicine of this girl a check up. She found plane rides relaxing, since they allowed her to read in peace with a cup of coffee next to her. But this plane ride was going to be tense, since it would uncover an event of some sort And it was impossible to bring in a gun or a book on the tight, black outfit. Impossible to many but not to Noir, who had hidden a small shotgun on her neck area, completely covered by her scarf, which had once again proven it's usefulness.

A sigh escaped the pale woman's lips and she started to look for a seat. Surprisingly, there were also dogs aboard the train, following a woman. The raven preffered cats but dogs were also okay, as long as they weren't barking all day. It looked like the dogs didn't only catch her attention, since there were many other people who were calling and petting the canines. Noir couldn't care less.

"You are all so screwed..."

A rough but oddly feminine voice had said, making Noir narrow her left eye, while her right eye, the one covered by her hair, remained closed. It didn't take long for Noir to trace the voice to the dog owner. She was suspicious. Must be examined further. Noir then proceeded to sit next to her, greeting the lady with a nod.​

Last edited:
Clayton Miller
tumblr_mzkvl0eRZl1rxstp2o3_250.gif

Clayton dropped his hands to his side when he saw feet approach him. Looking up to see Josh standing in front of him, Clayton didn't know him very well, they had joined the academy around the same time however. Possibly just a year or two apart. Clayton smiled and gestured to the seat across from him. "Yea of course!" Clayton was probably one of the most friendly people at the school, trusted too much. Honestly it was surprising he hadn't been killed yet.

Clayton leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "So." He spoke softly, looking over to Sybil with his eyebrows raised. He turned back to Josh. "Any an idea whats going on here?" It was a yearly thing but still, it was always something chaotic, something he was bound to loose at. Nothing ever had anything to do with tech. Always hands on and stealth, something he utterly failed at.

Clayton felt his phone buzz, looking down he saw a response from DeathFlower. Seems like no one had any idea what was happening, however if anyone would know, it was likely it would be Briar. The right hand wo-man to Mr. Villmont himself. Clayton leaned back against the chair, phone in hand. "What do you hope it is?"

Interactions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Josh) Mentions: Maree Maree Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler TexasKingPin TexasKingPin

52116731-FAC2-4F35-BF84-47D84DB7A544.jpeg

Sophie Prince
Location- Plane
Interactions- Open
Sophie has been here for a few minutes, (a few days really) and already she was leaving. Ridiculous outfits were everywhere, not to mention, but she didn’t say anything. Entering the plan, shoulders back, head held high, and a slight smile on her face, Sophie walked towards a seat and took it. She had no idea what on earth she was doing here. Not at the academy, but the plane. Something was going on, and people weren’t telling them things.

Lord knows that she figured stuff out quickly, but something told her nothing but science would come easy here. She looked around for anyone to talk to, a person or life form that she could converse with. Honestly, it was hard for her to think about making friends with the people she was supposed to be competing with. It just don’t seem normal, but then nothing was here.

She wondered what really was happening. The teachers and students, all of them seemed different in their own way so far. Basic body language and behavior included. She watched her hands go around themselves in a rubbing motion, a nervous tick she had when she didn’t know what to do.

(Sorry it’s short!)

Maeve Whitlaw
Mae Gif 1.gif

Mae could help but smirk as Rae nudged her shoulder. "That's because it is easy girl" she bantered back as they navigated the halls to her room, "But I guess not for everyone." Luckily her room was only a couple of minutes away which left them with plenty of time to 'get creative' and still make it to the plane on time. Once they were inside, she quickly stripped down to her underwear before flinging on the uniform bottoms. She figured the blacks would be snug and she was right, they were almost skin tight. However as a girl she had one advantage and that was the single fact that she required a bra.
"Well they've tried to even things out," Maeve commented with a grin, looking over at the other girl. With a mischievous glint in her eye, the young assassin open up her case of knives and ran her fingers delicately across her collection. Her father had given her her first knife set when she was just seven years old but over the years that collection had grown extensively. They were her weapon of choice after all so it makes sense that she would have a large variety; she just wasn't sure if anyone expected the collection to be quite so big. Steeling her hand over a group of flat, slim throwing knives that were almost paper thin. They were exactly what she needed.
Picking two of the knives out of the case, one in each hand, she reach over her shoulders and slid them inside the padded racer-back of her sports bra and they promptly disappeared, no sign anything had changed. Happy with herself, Maeve slid on the black uniform top and closed the lid of her knife case. "Now you see Rae, that is what I mean about getting creative," she said with a grin. Slipping on her shoes with one hand, she grabbed a couple of hairbands with the other, deciding to fix her hair on the plane. "So we ready to go?" Mae asked as she stood by the door.

Dazzle Dazzle

With Clayton giving the okay for to sit down next to him, Josh took his seat. At least Clayton was being friendly. The girls earlier were all focused on the frog.
It's not like anyone could've thanked him for his knowledge about extracting poisons.
Clayton and Josh never knew eachother very well. Although Josh had definitely remembered seeing him at the academy at times.

It was probably some series of tests to test the abilities of all of the assassins. That was his guess. He didn't feel like saying it out-loud though. For all he knew he could be wrong.. or right.
Still if it was fighting or killing, Josh was pretty much set to be fine. The terrorists he used to hunt down had nicknamed him Slayer. Nobody here knew his past, at-least none of the students.
But usually he could get away with looking like he was pretty average. Looking over to Clayton he answered.
"Your guess is as good as mine. Could be anything." He said in a friendly tone.
Perhaps It would be something interesting. The school always did seem to take their yearly test quite serious and with all the secrecy, maybe some good ole fashioning training or testing would atleast start this year off better than it had been going for Josh.
"You okay? If I had to hope I would be something interesting and not boring. I don't really like all the secrecy. It makes it hard to know what's going on."
Dazzle Dazzle

Raelynn Daniels
giphy.gif

Rae followed closely in step to Mae, despite that Rae had known Mae for three years she hadn't ever been in her room. Actually she hadn't ever been in any other students' room. Rae mostly kept to herself, avoiding social interaction for the first two years. Rae liked keeping her head low, she didn't want to have anyone after her, mad about her getting some mission that they had wanted.

Rae walked into Mae's room quickly looking down as she began to change, not taking her eyes off the ground she quickly spoke. "I'm going to use the bathroom." Rae quickly stripped down herself, pulling on the tight uniform. She took a quick look in the mirror smoothing out any wrinkles, that barely existed. She took a deep breath, pulling her hair back into a messy bun before walking back out and rejoining Mae in her bedroom. "Yea... that doesn't look like the best idea." Rae knew that there would be no stopping her.

But then again.. Everyone was going to be hiding some sort of weapon, and Rae would rather be more protected than not. She still had her knife that had been in her thigh holster now wrapped in the clothes she had been previously wearing. But what if they caught her with it, she didn't want them to throw it out, or not return it to her. Rae starred at the pile of clothes wrapped in her arms, thinking hard about what she could do. "Mind if I leave this on the bed?"Nodding towards the empty bed, Rae didn't have any time to run up to her room to ditch the clothes, but she wasn't going to risk expulsion. She tossed her clothes towards the bed. "Ready." She stated, walking back towards the door.

A Little Cloud A Little Cloud

Clayton Miller
source.gif

Clayton liked having someone that actually seemed interested in conversing. But he wanted to talk conspiracy, and joke around of what it could be, you never really knew what the teachers would throw at you. No one wanted to die but you would never know with these teachers. "Yea I'm fine? Why do you ask." He looked down at his phone once more before returning his gaze to Josh.

"I get that, I mean I guess they do it because we never really know what could happen on missions." He looked around to everyone else who happened to be climbing onto the plane. Taking in the surroundings. "But then again. I really think they do it as a power trip, they want us to know less than they do." He smirked. "Keeps us under their control." He winked.

Clay wished he knew more, he didn't like not knowing. He usually could find anything out from the dark webs, but the academy was so secretive he hadn't been able to find anything on the Academy.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Katya M. Dragomirova
Katya had stayed silent through the presentation, staying in the back. Being a new teacher, she preferred to watch before acting. A few figures caught her eye: a violently American man and a well dressed man who arrived as Headmaster Villmont finished.

I should keep an eye out for them, I believe one of the people leading me around talked about.... Freedom Washington? That is too stupid to even be a real name.

She had been given a skintight black uniform to change into after the assembly. She had worn such things before, and slipped back into her office to change. She had just set her stuff down, all of her books and classroom items, before the assembly.

Changing quickly, she tapped her earring, whispering into it.
"Таня, план все еще в силе. Я буду на связи. Я постараюсь завершить работу и обвинить коллегу. Давай поговорим позже.¹"

She slid a handgun, a small specially designed thing, into her sprots bra, along with a tube of poison lipstick. She applied the ruby shade, which she called Poison Ivy, before slipping it in.

She pinned her hair into a bun, securing it with a bun pin. Said pin being a tiny dagger, almost scalpel like in size, that she could easily use.

When she boarded, she saw several students and staff were already onboard, looking over everyone. She had done research on the students, and knew exactly what her plan would be.

Whispering to her earpiece: "Все идет отлично.²"

1 Tanya, the plan is still in effect. I will be in touch. I will try to complete the work and blame my colleague. Let's talk later.

2 Everything is going fine.

It was true that the academy liked to keep things under wraps. Sometimes Josh wondered how much each of the teacher's knew.
Did the school have a board of directors or investors that knew things or did the staff working at the academy know what was going on.

Josh had noticed that Clayton had spent a lot of time looking at his phone.
"You spent alot of time looking at your phone. You got a girlfriend or something? Not that I'm trying to get into your personal life."
Josh didn't know if he had one.

"And yeah I get it. I honestly wonder how much each person who works here knows. Sometimes I feel like certain teachers know more about how this place is ran than others."
Josh had hoped he wouldn't get severely hurt or injured today. He had wanted to get through place alive and maybe live a normal life. Although he could very well die here from being murdered well before he ever got to leave this place for good. He didn't mind the fact that he didn't ever know anything here at Villmont. What he minded was the fact of how trapped and dangerous this place was.
Anyone could be bent in the mind and kill him if they had a bad day.

"I just take this place as it is at this point. If they wanna hide secrets it's probably something I should try to forget about or it would drive me insane." He said.
Hopefully they'd be starting soon. Sitting here cramped up wasn't really his style, even if Clayton seemed nice enough.
The beginning of the year was always something to worry about. The sooner he could get it over with the better.
Dazzle Dazzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back