• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Villmont Academy for Assassins

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jasper Blackwater
Jasper raised his brow as the guy said he wasn't a big fan of anything. Well, that was pretty mysterious. Everybody had to like something. "I don't believe you for a second," he said, pretending to stroke an invisible beard as he thought. "Yeah, you definitely strike me as a Disney movie guy. Mulan is the best Disney movie and no one can convince me otherwise" he joked, offering him a small smile.

Atlas... That was a nice name. He was pretty cute as well with the whole mysterious thing going on. It was a shame that he killed people for a living. Then again, he did that now as well. Maybe if he stayed pretty average at everything he wouldn't get too many missions. Good enough to keep himself out of trouble but not good enough to stand out. He was just going to keep his head down and make it through the Academy without any issues. Maybe he would even open a flower shop? That could be rather nice he liked flowers. Or maybe even a cute little french bakery where he could spend his days making sweet treats. Yeah, that sounded good.

"I'm more worried about it than anything. I'm not the type to get excited over that" Jasper admitted, lowering his voice so no one else would hear him. He almost jumped out of his skin when another guy spoke to them. He stayed quiet and let Atlas respond as he slid back into his seat. He didn't want anyone else to hear what he had said, it wouldn't be good for him. "Hmm?" he looked over at the boy as he spoke his name. It took a moment to register that he was asking for help. "Oh! Yeah" he examined the frog before looking over at his vial that was already full. How did that happen? his eyes flickered over to Elias. Huh. "Looks like Elias already gave you a hand. Your vial is full" he explained, smiling softly. That was pretty nice of him. Okay so maybe he wasn't in a crazy the world is ending mood all of the time.

Jasper spun around in his chair before facing Atlas again. "I'm not letting you drop the topic. You gotta tell me something you like." he feigned a stern look at the boy. "Uhh, new guy who's name I don't know. Maybe Elias could help you catch up?" he suggested, looking between the two. Right now he had a mission and that mission was to find out what Atlas likes.
Dazzle Dazzle Moonshadow Moonshadow joekid joekid

He’d gone from being alone at the table to surrounded by others in a manner of moments. He was again snapped from a bleary eyed fantasy when they all sat down chatting. It was relieving to see his roommate, as he wasn’t an entirely new face. Jasper was nice, he kept the room clean and quiet and had yet to scold Elias for any of his bizarre behaviors. He could hear Jasper point out his moment of good samaritanism and his face burned crimson. He whipped his head away and raised his shoulders to make himself smaller. It was weird having someone acknowledge you, it made Elias painfully aware that he existed and was not some invisible observer in life. He cleared his throat but his voice still came out groggy and cracked, “Yeah I mean it just looked like you were…” he tensed, he didn’t want to insult the guy. “S-so I just figured I could just do it. I’m not good at much else here.”

His fatigued blue eyes made their way over to another unfamiliar boy, he’d walked in late. He looked like one of those charismatic types. The kind that always knew what to say and was constantly drowning in the attention and affection of others. If Elias could get on his good list, there was maybe a shot at not socially drowning in this place. He turned to address him, rubbing his hands over his sleeves as he did so. It was a soothing technique he’d adopted as a child when he had to talk to strangers and all he could see was the devil’s tongue in their mouth.

“I could- yeah I could help you out too...if you want. I’ve done it plenty of times before.” He gulped hard and didn’t know which of the two unknown boys to look at while introducing himself, so he instead looked down at the table when giving them proper greeting. “I’m Elias by the way, I’m pretty new.” He made a rushed attempt to relate to the other boys, “I feel like I don’t really know what I’m doing here.”

Dazzle Dazzle Moonshadow Moonshadow Maree Maree

Removing poison from a frog... Was not his area of expertise. He could do it from a human. Although removing poison from a frog somehow seemed easier.
"Well Batrachotoxi... I'm not too familiar on the removal process but I have heard it could be extracted from the skin or glands. I'm guessing the glands would be the more accurate bet.
Is that what the Syringe is for?
He didn't really hear which poison it was because he arrived so late, but looking up at the board he was glad it was listed.
There was another girl he missed. And then another came loudly through the room, opening the door with a huge noise.
She came and sat down next to him and the other two girls
"Oh we just gotta remove poison from a frog without dying. It's Batrachotoxin." He shrugged.
"I think we're supposed to use a syringe to extract the poison from it's glands, but I'm not an expert. Won't the frog try to poison us if we just do that? Do we have to put it to sleep somehow? Or are they a docile species.
He was hoping somebody knew something. He knew some stuff about poison but only stuff he had read. He wasn't exactly an expert or anything and didn't deal with Batrachotoxin.
This was more people than he was used to interacting with. And they were all girls. That wasn't really a big deal though. He didn't really get caught up in his words around girls anyways.
He realized he didn't introduce himself. He should probably do that.
"I'm Josh Miller by the way. It's nice to meet you all."

Dazzle Dazzle dazzling dazzling Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

d74497a5c19d9df47b0700c075e55dad.png

Cory-Hardrict-Brotherly-Love-Movie-2015-1.png

Interactions: Riley ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ), Jamila ( erzulie erzulie )
North had returned to Villmont annoyed from his trip back to Brooklyn, New York. His place as the right-hand of the 'B.K. Roses' only grew weaker as he was forced to spend more and more time at the Villmont Academy for Assassins. Sometimes he'd wished he'd taken death row, a likelier chance of him escaping a prison before his execution date came than escaping an academy filled with teachers and students alike, who were all killers and murderers in their own right. It annoyed him some days more than other, being trapped in what he thought was a poorly decorated school- Victorian-esque of all themes, with no elevators? The little things only built more and more to his annoyance and tiredness of the school. While on the break, he'd overseen how his group of criminals were being handled, poorly, but with being away for so long he had little to no input.

He'd arrived to Villmont late, but while entering the school could recall some familiar faces who'd returned tardy as well, and some newer, fresher meat. North had made his way to his newly ordained dormitory, having brawled with his former roommate only the year before (a European student who'd ticked him off way too much). He'd never forget the tall blonde that was all talk and no action, but was anxious to meet his new roommate. Perhaps they were just as egotistical as Vlad was the year before. Or maybe another Brooklyn native like him. Properly trained assassin? Deranged psycho? Who wouldn't want to know. But as North pushed open the door to his room, the area still had the generic smell of Jasmine fragrance the Villmont cleaning crew had used in his dorm the year before. He didn't have a problem with the pleasant smell, but couldn't recall any cologne remnants, nor were there any bags or suitcases on either of the two beds present.

"Someone's late, too." North said to himself, placing a black duffle bag on the bed closest to the door of the room, and pulling in a second suitcase on wheels after. He took in a deep breath of the Jasmine aroma, his second-favorite smell next to Honeydew Backwoods. He unpacked his bags, a pistol beneath each pillow, ammunition lined up on the night stand, designer clothes in the wardrobe, and jewelry cases propped up on the washroom counters. At the bottom of his suitcase was another bag, a small one that had his school supplies and whatnots that he'd scooped up, and swung over his back. On his person, North had on a Yankees baseball jersey with the bag newly swung over him, some ripped jeans, and Jordan shoes. He took a glance in the mirror before leaving for his class, adding a set of diamond stud earrings and a chain to what he already had on.

North made his way up all the way to the dreaded sixteenth floor.... by stair. He definitely hated the school, and the cuban link around his neck refused to make the ascent any easier. Poisons class wasn't a class he looked forward to, but a certain Riley Ramos only encouraged him to put haste in his steps. He ignored the teachers berating him to 'walk with sense' as he transitioned into a jog up the stairs and towards Professor Kephie's classroom. He was unsure of what punishment he might receive for being so late, but went on to push the door to the classroom open.

Any and everyone that knew or heard of North were well aware of his unconditional confidence in any given situation. That was present now, as he calmly scanned the heads of each student by the door of the class, smirking as his eyes had set on an ideal seat of his choosing. He strolled past other desks and chairs, nodding heads at various friends of his. North stopped by the desk in front of Jamila and Riley, pulling a chair from the desk before swinging his figure around to face the two. He sat backwards on the seat,
leaning on the back of the chair, before he stretched across the table, paying no mind to the frog on the desk, and planted on a soft kiss on Riley's cheek. North wasn't a softie towards anybody, but that Ramos girl had grown to be an exception.

"Jamila." He smiled in her direction, the white of his teeth almost as bright as the diamond on his earring. "What're we doing today?" North asked as if he wasn't more than twenty minutes late to the class. The question was aimed at both ladies though, and he waited patiently, glancing across the pages of the book upside down in his point of view, and the slimy skin of the frog.

Renee Sharpe
Interactions: Open to interactions

Renee since arriving at the academy a week ago had only left academy grounds once to stock up on what she jokingly referenced in her personal diary as "rations." In reality, her ample stockpile of rations came from the closest convenience store and consisted of cup noodles, potato chips, energy drinks, candy bars, and several varieties of over the counter drugs. She had been sluggishly heaving about audio equipment in her half of her bedroom when an alarm went off on her phone. Renee let out a lazy before tossing aside her microphone and microphone stand before heading over to see what the commotion was about.

Poisons Class the phone simply read.

Oh right, she had to attend a class soon. Renee was reliant on her phone alarms because her mind got so caught up in doing what she wanted to do that her class schedule became a blur to her. At-least this class was something that she was already adept in, therefore she could skip lugging the heavy textbook to class. Her slight frame was not build for carrying things anyways. Renee went over to her briefcase of "tools" which contained several neatly organized poisons and hallucinogens that she had created or acquired. This was one of the only aspects of her life that she prided herself on enough to keep it a presentable shape. The organization of her briefcase of "tools" had a stark contrast to her living quarters. All about her bed clothes were flung about, energy drinks opened and half drank, tangled cords connecting to a few speakers, and many more nuanced details of general messiness.

She reached into her briefcase and unclipped an inconspicuous spray can that was similar to one full of pepper-spray. The main difference was that this was not full of pepper-spray, but instead a powerful hallucinogen that made the effected prone to suggestion and fear. She never left her room without this tucked in her pocket - Renee never knew when someone would need some good old fashioned "hypno-therapy." Renee went over to the corner of her bed and rummaged through a plastic bin that she kept a few nick-nacks in. She produced an empty Vial and slipped it in her pocket - whatever poison they were messing with today she wanted to get her hands on some.

Renee left her room and maintained a sluggish pace knowing (and accepting) that she would be at-least a minute or two late to class. The stairs were her biggest obstacle getting anywhere in this building, a far larger obstacle than the potentially unstable people everywhere. A full five minutes after class started, Renee walked into the Poisons Classroom. She took a step into the room and scanned the room with an odd pause. Her tired eyes looked over everyone with a non-judgmental neutral temperament in her eyes. After the momentary pause she craned her head slowly over to look for an empty lab table. Renee did not want to work with anyone on poisons - she knew what she was doing, but that did not mean anyone else did.

Slowly but surely, the small girl dragged her legs along like they had bricks tethered to the bottom of them and plopped down at an empty lab table. Renee straightened her long and knotted hair out before sitting down, allowing it to cascade over the chair stool so she did not sit on her own hair. Without paying attention to the preparatory lecture, she continued to eyeball those around her. Once everyone began to work to extract poison off the frogs, Renee began to do so also. "Batrachotoxin... lovely," Renee let out a quiet chuckle to herself as she put on gloves.

"First... induce pain," Renee opened the container just enough to run a lengthy scalpel in. She lightly penetrated the frogs skin and then used the dull side to pin it in the corner. "Now ex...tract," she let out a light yawn before grabbing a syringe with her free hand. With a nimble grace uncharacteristic of her usual tired self, Renee quickly put the syringe to the frogs gland that was drizzling out a light stream of toxin. Before pulling out the syringe to put her work on the nearby petri dish, she glanced up to search for watching eyes. When the moment was right she pointed the syringe into her dress pocket and squirted out a small amount of toxin into the vial that she had facing upwards and open- ready to receive her requisition of poison.

She let out the remainder into the petri dish and then put a cap on it, additionally she put a cork into the vial in her dress pocket. Carefully, Renee removed her gloves and put them into the bio-hazard bin before returning to the stool. She sat patiently, quietly observing the room around her.

JoEsPhInE
Maybe it was a bit off for Josephine to be asking questions like that. But... c'mon. This was basically a school for killing. Aren't there people asking those questions like, everyday. Plus... if she was ever going to find the person killed her father, she was bound to ask someone what their preference was... in murder. Jesus, what was wrong with her? She watched her carefully while she awaited her answer. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that Kendall could've did the 'deed.' Anyone here could've done it, she just felt like she was waiting for the devil suddenly to show up and say he'd done it.

But that'd be easy. Wouldn't it? To actually see the evil in someone. Take a look at this girl in front of her for example, would you believe she killed people? That she preferred to do it herself instead of making them die painless, actually wanting suffering for their victim? You can't see it but everyone has a bit evil in them, and Satan has nothing to do with it.

She didn't react at her answer, a simple eyebrow raise at her actions, and her lips almost tilted into a smile. Why did she find that amusing? Kendall could've died with one simple lick. She averted her gaze afterwards, Joey didn't want her to think that her answer had an impact on her, it did of course. But she wasn't going to let Kendall see that.

Murdering was fun for her and Joey couldn't pin if that made her suddenly more curious or afraid. Then, she asked the question she was hoping she wouldn't. Of course she was going to ask that. Joey literally had admitted she preferred killing them herself instead of using a poison or some other means in an attempt to get her off her tracks but that only made them more visible.

She pulled the box closer to her, watching the frog attempt to climb up and escape only for it to slide down. Poor guy. It took at at least fifteen seconds of thinking of a considerable reason on why she preferred murdering someone a certain way, of course she could just tell Kendall the truth and say she panicked in the moment while admitting she'd never killed anyone in her life.

But of course, she wasn't going to do that. She looked up to meet her gaze and she wasn't sure if she wanted to look away or not. "I... " her words caught in her throat. She didn't have a good answer. So she tried to think of any reason why she'd enjoy it if she killed someone.

"I want to watch as they live their final moments."

Flashes of sobbed cries and her blood covered palms as she attempted to save her father, she didn't get to see his final moments. But Jo wanted nothing more than to see that cloaked stranger's final moments by her own hand. She couldn't exclude herself from everyone, but right at that moment she knew that she had a bit of evil in her too.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
"I do very bad things...

tumblr_pdmpuxeb6A1wttd7go1_400.jpg

Interacting: North fin fin
Mentions:
Outfit: X

J
amila crosses one long leg over the others as she flipped through her textbook nonchalantly. She identified many of them, with her favorite being Oleander. It was such a beautiful flower and had such a lovely fragrance as well. Often often used for decorative purposes, it was ironic that every part of the flower is incredibly poisonous. In fact that it was so poisonous that honey made by bees that used Oleander was poisonous, it really was a lovely flower. Speaking of flowers she’d have to check on her not so little sanctuary. With the wealth that came from her line of work Jamila had brought a warehouse, then she’d transformed it into her own garden and zoo. Jamila liked to cultivate her own positions, it made tracking them much harder.

Jamila flipped to the next page in her book and at the same time noticed that someone was coming towards her. Her body was tense, much like a coiled snake though to the average person she seemed relaxed as ever. Jamila watched as North sat in front of the table. “Well seeing as you’re more than a few minutes late I’m sure that you’ll be enduring whatever punishment headed your way.” Kamaria raised an arch brow at him. “But today in class, those of us who showed up in a timely manner have been extracting poison from Poison Dart Frogs.”

Jamila was familiar with North Jackson, with his swagger and charming persona. The two of them had crossed paths multiple times on missions and to her surprise a partnership between them had grown before her eyes. They worked well together. He was someone that she didn’t mind associating herself with. Jamila felt that it was safe to say that there was a healthy mix of trust and respect between the two of them. Well as much trust that could be given by two assassins. If it came down to it Jamila would still throw him to the wolves if she needed to.

...and I do them very well."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Interacting: North fin fin
Mentions:

Jamila crosses one long leg over the others as she flipped through her textbook nonchalantly. She identified many of them, with her favorite being Oleander. It was such a beautiful flower and had such a lovely fragrance as well. Often often used for decorative purposes, it was ironic that every part of the flower is incredibly poisonous. In fact that it was so poisonous that honey made by bees that used Oleander was poisonous, it really was a lovely flower. Speaking of flowers she’d have to check on her not so little sanctuary. With the wealth that came from her line of work Jamila had brought a warehouse, then she’d transformed it into her own garden and zoo. Jamila liked to cultivate her own positions, it made tracking them much harder.

Jamila flipped to the next page in her book and at the same time noticed that someone was coming towards her. Her body was tense, much like a coiled snake though to the average person she seemed relaxed as ever. Jamila watched as North sat in front of the table. “Well seeing as you’re more than a few minutes late I’m sure that you’ll be enduring whatever punishment headed your way.” Kamaria raised an arch brow at him. “But today in class, those of us who showed up in a timely manner have been extracting poison from Poison Dart Frogs.”

Jamila was familiar with North Jackson, with his swagger and charming persona. The two of them had crossed paths multiple times on missions and to her surprise a partnership between them had grown before her eyes. They worked well together. He was someone that she didn’t mind associating herself with. Jamila felt that it was safe to say that there was a healthy mix of trust and respect between the two of them. Well as much trust that could be given by two assassins. If it came down to it Jamila would still throw him to the wolves if she needed to.

Raelynn Daniels
giphy.gif

This was more friendly than Rae ever wanted to be. "Well its nice to meet you." She shook her head, they had met again. "Sorry Melissa, its great to know you're name." Rae memory when it came to names was pretty shit, but she would try hard to not forget it. She didn't want to be embarrassed by forgetting Mel's name more than once. Watching her roll the syringe in her hand she made a mental note to keep an eye on her when she had sharp objects. "If you touch it with your bare hand, so you better hope that syringe wasn't used on one prior." Rae raised her eyes, speaking sarcastically. Well she at least hoped that they hadn't been used, considering Mel had just stabbed herself with it. "I'd get a new one if I were you.."

Rae turned to look back at her own frog picking up her own needle, slipping on a pair of gloves that sat next to her frogs box. She moved the top off the box and quickly picked up the frog, gagging slightly. "I think like this." Rae took a deep breath and slowly put the needle into the frogs gland. And quickly extracting the substance before chucking the frog back into the box. "I mean.. I feel bad but.. EW." She dragged her tongue against her front teeth.

Rae nodded towards Josh, and the brunette beside him. "Rae." Okay she was really bad at the being polite thing, making friends really wasn't her strong suit. But why make friends with assassins, you could never know when someone could turn their back on you. And she didn't put it pass anyone to not stab her in the back. Rae probably should of figured out who the girl was next to Josh, but she wasn't good at the asking thing.

Interactions: dazzling dazzling SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Clayton Miller

Clayton slipped on a pair of gloves, quickly being shoved off by his roommate and the guy beside him. Granted he had kinda abruptly interrupted there work by coming in late. He turned to Elias, weird kid, the type with the crazies in his eyes. It looked like he hadn't slept in days. But thats what you get when you go to a school for assassins. "Alright, how do I do this Elias" Clay snapped the glove on his wrist picking up tweezers and pinching them between his fingers.

Clay of course sucked at poisons class, and handling animals, and anything that didn't have to do with technology. Maybe if he actually would open a book, and read what he was supposed to be learning, he could actually pull off decent grades. But Clay didn't want to bother, instead he relied on others for helps, and when he actually would show up to class, it was usually late.

"That'd be awesome, I'm Clayton. Nice to meet you." Clay smirked as the boy said he didn't know what he was doing here. "You obviously have some idea, you took the poison out of the frog without a second thought. And its still living, unlike some." He nodded over to his roommate, he wasn't trying to be harsh, just poking fun at the kid.

Interaction: joekid joekid Mentions: Maree Maree Moonshadow Moonshadow

598853Location: Poison Classroom
Interaction: fin fin
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie Maree Maree
Riley was too focused on making sure her notes were correct that she didn't realize North had finally shown up until he kissed her cheek. "You're laaaate, " She teased, feeling the tips of her ears turn pink. She still wasn't really used to the PDA North was, it always made her feel a little shy. Weird, right? An assassin feeling shy because of affection. Anyway, North began speaking to Jamila, whose desk wasn't too far away, and since Riley didn't see a reason to drop in, she didn't. Until Jamila was done talking of course. "Batrachotoxin, you can use this frog since I'm guessing there's not on your table. Just, don't kill it." She looked up from her notebook, giving him a smile, "Of course, you could always wait for one, Professor Kephie is as cuddly as ever, she might even give you a stern glade instead of her signature daggers." The girl glanced over to their professor, before looking back to North. "I've already taken some notes, so if you'd like to read them, you can. Though they are in a different language, so...hmm, anyway, it's simple really. Jamila showed me how to do it, but the most important part is in your textbook."

The frog on her table croaked again, followed by a light thud as it jumped into the side of the box, causing her to chuckle. "It keeps doing that like it's gonna escape or something." She wondered if what Jamila said about the frogs being kept somewhere to simulate their natural habitat. The older woman didn't have a reason to lie, but then again, who knows? "So you might want to get started, I've heard the detention here is worse than the stairs."

d74497a5c19d9df47b0700c075e55dad.png

Cory-Hardrict-Brotherly-Love-Movie-2015-1.png

Interactions: Riley ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )
Mentions: Jamila ( erzulie erzulie )
"Professor Kephie loves me." North clarified, though that was far from the fact. Not many teachers were really fond of him at the Academy of Assassins, besides his impressive kill count, he didn't seem to have the same effect on the teachers character-wise. Sure he was a young student, youthful exuberance and all, but North definitely didn't let on just how intelligent he was in how he acted. He didn't give the same effort in some classes as others, a known fact. He couldn't step into Marksmanship 101 and fool around. But poisons was different. North is only ever truly focused when he considers the task "serious business" or important to him. Usually, he was rather funny, and talkative, and besides when he actually got upset, had a contagious aura of friendliness. You didn't want to see North upset. "Frogs looking nasty as hell. No cap." North teased. He loved getting under her skin in every little way he could. He tried often to get her out of her preying wolf mentality, always sharp and on her toes, rather than relaxed and ease. North respected how the displacement did better her on the multiple missions they'd been on, as she'd grown from just a reliable ally on missions, to off them too. But he still had a problem with Jamila not enjoying herself, when the matter didn't call for poison darts and slow torture.

Compass slid his chair closer to Riley's table, screeching against the tiles of the room floor. He swung the chair around to her side of the table in one motion, and followed onto the seat just after. "Who said I was going to kill the frog, now, huh? I'm not that reckless, baby."North replied. He glanced in the direction of the older professor, shaking his head lightly at the idea. "I think she's only trying to control herself, now. Surprised she hasn't attempted anything. That's why I'm her favorite, hm?" North's arm extended slowly over the back of Riley's chair, playing softly with the hair on her far side. "I don't want to read notes- I'm really trying to do something else, Ry." He'd whispered the last half of the sentence in her ear, but reluctantly decided to take a look at the notes. "They are another language. Fine." He sighed, retracting his arm from it's place on her shoulder. North took the small bag off of his back, unzipping it in hopes of finding his own Toxicology notebook. Pushing past two firearms, and notebooks of other classes, before the large notebook fell into his grasp. He placed it against the table, hung the bag over his chair, and scanned for the same page Riley's was on.

"That frog might want to leave Villmont just as much as me." He groaned, scanning through the plenty words and diagrams the page had to display. "Jamila was right. We're s'posed to get the poison out of these? Without killing it? How'd you do it?"

Kendall

Josephine was either exceptionally good at hiding her emotions or she just genuinely wasn't affected by Kendall's antics. The whole purpose of that had been to try and gauge where Josephine might fall on the food chain. Kendall figured her answer to be the former and she was suddenly very impressed with the girl sitting in front of her. She had exceptional control and that was a quality Kendall found quite intriguing. Josephine wasn't some unaffected statue, that was blatant to Kendall, so she had to have been hiding her emotions and reactions. This might irk Kendall if it were anyone else. There was nothing else she liked more than toying with people and when they didn't indulge her it took all the fun out of things. Kendall liked watching the way people reacted to things and how different everyone could be. Whether, when faced with death, they would fight or cry or even try to run. Kendall liked big reactions. Screaming, crying, begging, anything that caused a bit of a ruckus. Begging was quite possibly her favorite. There was something primal in the power begging made Kendall feel she had over someone. Watching someone grovel at your feet was the most empowering thing she'd ever experienced. No matter how much one might refute it, everyone wanted power in some shape or form. Kendall wanted power over life and death, power over people. She wanted to be something that parents told their children about to scare them from acting up. She wanted to be feared. But Josephine didn't act afraid, and Kendall didn't mind at all.

Her answer was short and to the point. Kendall eyed her curiously as she stumbled over herself and then spit out her answer. She could've laughed. Josephine didn't strike her as a killer like most students here did, but she didn't necessarily give Kendall the sense that she was some perfect angel either. There was something there. Something that Kendall couldn't quite place. She could see it in the way Josephine's eyes flashed after she'd given her answer. This girl was longing for something and be damned if Kendall wasn't going to find out what it was. Kendall wanted to dissect this girl and pull out all the secrets that were haunting her, because there was definitely something. Kendall could tell by the hesitation in her answer that this girl wasn't a killer. She was something else.

"Hmm, their eyes right?" Kendall questioned, trying to pry more out of Josephine, "I watch their eyes. I think it's interesting how the light in them dies out." She never for a second broke eye contact with Josephine, holding her gaze with unwavering features, "Like they're just gone. It's satisfying."

Soap Soap

Corvus

medium_portrait.jpg

Raven let out an exasperated sigh. There was so much that had to get done in the very little time frame that he had, and he was not exactly sure how he was going to do it. First off, coming up with a syllabus seemed complicated enough as it was; especially since he was not even used to the culture of college life having never experienced it. However... coming up with a syllabus for a class that was mainly on actual physical performance rather than writing and testing assignments? That seemed rather mundane having to even come up with a syllabus for such a class. It would have been one thing if they had given him a guideline, or some structure to follow. Yet they decided to let him fly solo on this one, wanting him to come up with whatever he could. Either they had way too much confidence in his interest here, or they were simply being lazy. None of those reasons justified having to be put up to this in his mind.

Not that I know anything about justice.

The veteran assassin looked at the paper in front of his desk. As Virgil had mentioned, there were several quick-dial numbers listed; having contacts ranging from teachers to departments, to even the dean themselves. Below those were his email login information, and the computer access. Raven remembered the eccentric advisor had told him that an itinerary and class information would be sent to his new email, so he proceeded to boot up the computer. Minutes later, he was logged in and attempting to use the pre-installed browser. After he managed to overcome that difficult task, Raven began the real struggle of trying to figure out how to log on to his faculty email. Being technologically challenged was for the most part an annoyance, but at this rate it was being promoted to nuisance. A few swears and fist slammings on the desk later, Raven was in.

Then he was met with even more fun.

He found the email listing the itinerary, and Raven was not excited for what was planned. He definitely was not ready for his class to be introduced, and he definitely was not ready to be introduced himself. Meeting the students was something he wanted to put off for a while, not do it on the very first day he arrived. He was hoping he could have done one of those "online classes" other universities allegedly offered. It would have kept his participation to a minimum.

His eyes skimmed over the rest of the itinerary, letting out groans periodically. He finally reached the section that listed his class information, and at this point Raven was now ready to kill somebody.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Raven
Class Information
Mr. Solis,

For your class, you will be going over extensively the use of the listed weapons as well as the development of proficiency. You will be hosting a "hybrid" class, which will include part conceptual teaching, and part physical instruction. You will be required to have two separate exams for each; one will be graded on conceptual knowledge, while the other will be graded on actual performance. In between these two exams will be semi-weekly quizzes given in which the material will be left entirely up to you; depending on whatever you think would better improve their overall competency and reinforce the material learned throughout the course. Below is the list of weapons you will be going over:

1. Sniper Rifles (.50 caliber, .30-06, .223, and .338)
2. Assault Rifles (5.56x45, 7.62x35)
3. Carbines (7.62x51, .308)
4. Handguns (9mm, .45)
5. Knives (throwing and CQC)

Weapons and ammunition will be supplied by the university. Just let us know which models you would prefer, and how much of each caliber you would need.

Regards,

-V.

"God, you have to be kidding me. Can't these kids already shoot?" Raven asked himself.

Now brooding, Raven stood up from his desk and exhaled. He shook his head in attempts to clear his mind before making his way out of his office, slamming the door shut behind him.

Melissa Shibuya

Mood: *panic* | Interaction: Open | Mentioned:
As Mel was staring at the croaking frog in front of her, an idea popped into her head. Not a good one, but an idea. She had remembered studying ancient tribes in history, and they had a certain method for gathering poison from frogs for arrows. They would turn said frog over a flame until its skin developed boils and collect the toxin from the boils. Mel looked at the frog thoughtfully. It was likely that she was supposed to keep it alive, but what's the worst consequence they can give?

Killing you.

Mel's eye twitched at the thought but shrugged it off. Eh, I doubt it. Wouldn't mind either way. Taking a deep breath, she reached into her skirt pocket. She had developed the habit of carrying a lighter on her in freshman year, back when she still smoked. Even though she had quit in fear of getting caught, lighters had other uses. Flipping the cap back, an orange flame sprang up with a click. Quickly slipping on a pair of gloves and clenching her teeth, she gripped her hand around the frog's slimy body. Even through the latex of her glove, the gooey feeling sent shivers racing down her back.

Picking up the lighter, she held the frog even tighter and brought the flame to its back. The frog started croaking loudly and Melissa laughed sheepishly, hoping to draw as little attention as possible. After a good thirty seconds of distressed croaking Melissa flipped the cap back over the lighter and placed it to the side. Taking the swab and vial, she cautiously dabbed at the boils on its back before tapping the toxin into the vial.

Screwing the cap back on, Melissa released the frog and peeled her gloves off, tossing them into the biohazards bin next to her seat. Her face lit up as she examined the vial, finding it to be almost full. Pride and glee flooded her brain and a bright grin spread uncontrollably across her face. Why the hell am I so happy about a poison? But as Mel's initial rush of excitement faded, her glory was quickly overtaken by a pang of panic as she realized that she might've killed the frog.

Her invasive thought from earlier echoed loudly in her brain, and she slowly tore her eyes away from the vial. The frog was weakly limping along the tray, its back charred shades of brown from the fire. Pursing her lips, she set down the vial and looked at it more closely. Well, it's not dead yet... All that Mel could do now is hope it survived til the end of class.​

Renee Sharpe
Mood: Bored

Renee sat still staring dead-eyed around the classroom. She took note of many people having trouble handling a little frog. It was quite funny really, how could they expect to kill a full sized man if they were throwing a little fit over a frog? Renee let out a sigh, it was as-if they intentionally filled the class with a bunch of simpletons. An orange glint caught her attention. Renee smiled, at-least somebody had it in them to get down to business, even if it meant mutilating the frog. She was using the classical method of extracting poison rather than the class-mandated way. Although Renee was not listening throughout the entire beginning portion of the class, she had the feeling that Villmont Academy did not want its frogs dead.

When the girl who burned the frog stood up to dispose of her gloves, Renee picked up her box and began heading towards the burnt frog. She moved very slowly, giving glares to everyone she walked past. Once she got close enough to the girl she spoke in her soft sweet voice, "Hey... trade me frogs. I'll take that one." Renee sat her box down on the desk, "Oh that cut..." Renee pointed one of her bony pale fingers at the girls hand, "It might not be bleeding but you should probably put something on that. Y..." Renee yawned, "You don't want to risk infection... or accidental poisoning."

She stood back awaiting the girls response to her offer. This was a moment to strike up a friendship and hopefully find a test subject for her hypnosis. After-all, Renee was very small in frame and had no direct combat experience. She was all but useless on her own, however if she could find someone to manipulate, or aid in acquiring test-subject-- she could efficiently kill without ever getting her hands bloody. That is what she hoping for anyways. This person was just as likely to snap at her, after-all normal people do not immediately resort to burning frogs alive.

Interaction: dazzling dazzling

Addison Myton

34q22hz.jpg
Interactions: OPEN

Addison was not excited in the slightest. First, she had let herself slip up. She had been so confident in her abilities to slip in and out of places undetected, leaving at least one body on the verge of death. But, she had gotten comfortable. She had let herself fall into such a routine that she didn’t pay attention to a lot of things around her. If she had done even a little bit of research, she would have known that the police had gotten wind of what she was doing and had set up a trap to find out who it was.

It was both a blessing and a curse that some stranger had managed to whisk her away into the night before the police could arrest her and throw her away forever. She was grateful, but she felt like she was now in a debt that would be very difficult to repay. Apparently, the police hadn’t been the only ones tracking her. This mystery person had told her as much and had given her a chance at another life. A life where she would be trained properly so mistakes like that wouldn’t happen again. She thought it was too good to be true and yet… something still convinced her to go.

So, here she was. She found herself standing in front of this building and it didn’t look any different from the ones around it. She was apprehensive, to say the least. She looked down at the piece of paper in her hand again, just to confirm the exact location, but she was definitely in the right place. Her empty hand reached down into the pocket of her top and pulled out her squirming little companion. Clearly he was angry, being woken up from the middle of his slumber. But, he provided her a lot of comfort and she needed it in that moment. A thumb ran lightly over his soft fur before putting him back in her pocket. She readjusted the pack strapped to her back and tightened the grip on her duffel bag and shouldered her way into the building. As soon as she was inside, she couldn’t help but stop and stare.

The insides were completely different from its outward appearance. It was like she was taken back to the medieval times. She as so mesmerized by her surroundings, that she didn’t even hear the clacking of heels approaching her.

“Well hello there!” A chipper voice rang out and snapped Addie out of her day dreaming. A bewildered look crossed her face as the woman in front of her gave out a light chuckle. “So sorry about that. I didn’t mean to frighten you! You must be Addison, we’ve been expecting you. Please, follow me.” Without another word, the woman turned and walked away. Addie stood there a moment, too in shock but do anything but stare at the receding back of the woman. Eventually, she snapped out of it and jogged to catch up with her. Eyes wandered as they walked, taking in absolutely every detail she could pick up.

“Now, this’ll be a little bit if a rush because the first class has already started. I’m going to take you to your room so you can drop your stuff off and then you can head to class. You’ll have plenty of time to do everything you need to after classes are over.” The woman glanced at Addie, but there was still no response. The walk to her room was mostly silent. The woman must have realized that Addie was not one for much conversation and so there wasn’t really even an attempt at it beyond the initial pleasantries.

The rooms were seemingly on the 5th floor, which Addie didn’t mind. She always enjoyed physical activity. It kept her fit and gave her something to focus on. The woman stopped in front of a door and turned with a smile. She held out a key to Addie, who quickly took it. “Alright! This is where I leave you. Your classroom is Poisons on the 16th floor. I recommend you get what you need for class and leave your other stuff so you can get up there.” She clapped her hands together and quickly departed. Addie didn’t move until the clacking of her heels faded into nothing. She turned and faced the door, staring at it blankly for a moment before unlocking and opening it. She did just as the woman said, throwing her bags down on the bare bed, and grabbing what she thought she would need. A small notepad and a pen which fit in her back pocket, an empty vial and her knife which she kept on her at all times. She stood there in thought for a moment, unsure what else she should get. Poisons? She sighed and grabbed a black case before leaving the room. It held some empty vials along with what small variety of poisons she had.

She jogged up the stairs and by the time she got to the 16th floor, she was out of breath. She took a moment to stretch her muscles, making sure they wouldn’t tense up doing whatever their lesson was in class. She somehow got lost at some point and it took her more time than she wanted to find the classroom. When she finally did, she first peered in. There were many students scattered around, mostly in groups. Several things were written on the board, but one word stuck out to her. Batrachotoxin. The name didn’t ring any specific bells, but her eyes scanned the room and she saw the frogs on the tables. She immediately went over to an empty table and sat down, resting her chin on the table as she stared at the tiny amphibian.

coding by cychotic

Melissa Shibuya

Mood: new girl is spooky | Interaction: Renee SadistPoet SadistPoet | Mentioned:
Mel didn't notice the girl walking towards her at first. But when she did, ~all~ the red flags went up. First, she looked like a ghoul. Second, she moved as slow as a ghoul. As she approached, Mel mentally crossed her fingers that she was just using the biohazards trash. But when she stopped by Mel's side, box in hand, she gulped and forced herself to look in the girl's eyes. She braced herself for the worst; Maybe the girl would lunge at her, or poison her, or give her some creepy ultimatum.

When Renee spoke, Mel bit her lip in visible confusion. Such a sweet voice for such an emaciated girl... The highschool bully that lived on in Mel immediately had two ideas. She could take her under her wing and give her the glamorous Popular Girl Makeover™ or just ignore her. As much as she wanted to just turn her away, something inside Mel decided she was the perfect candidate for the Popular Girl Makeover™.

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and looking back up at her with slightly less revulsion, she had to fight to keep her eyebrows from shooting up as the girl asked to take her frog. "You.. want my frog? Why?" She blurted out, suspicion rising in her gut. Trying to ignore the almost nauseous feeling of misgiving, Mel forced a laugh. "Sorry, that was rude. Thanks, I think I'll take you up on that." Sending a smile in the girls direction, she swapped their boxes. I mean, the school gives us all the same frogs. Right?

Mel was once again surprised as the girl pointed out her cut, and she looked down at it. "Oh, it's nothing. I've had worse before." Glancing back up at the girl, Mel tilted her head and asked, "Hey, what's your name again?"​

Renee Sharpe
Mood: Curious

Renee gladly took the box from her, "You see.... this way you wont get in trouble." She then held her hand up over her mouth to cover a smirk, "And..." Renee spoke in a hushed voice, "I don't mind... dying things." There was an odd moment of quiet after these words that Renee took a moment to just stare. It was a blank stare - of no substance or emotion. It was like her mental computer had just timed out for a moment, "Oh my name... you want it." Renee had lost herself in taking in the girls features that she had forgotten basic etiquette, "Renee." Another short pause followed and then in a monotone voice Renee simply said, "Bye."

She slowly turned around to leave. Renee slowly lurched over to her table, keeping the box containing the charred amphibian close to her chest. The ghoulish girl sat the box down on her empty lab table and then slowly craned her head to view something - interesting. A late arrival had entered the class room and she did not appear to have a firm grasp on what was going on. She let out a devilish little chuckle for no discernible reason - it is not like Renee had any nefarious intent (Or did she)? Renee slowly and quietly approached the new-arrival, "Hello - I can h..." Renee let out a somewhat high pitched yawn, "... Help you."

Renee did not spare a moment to listen to the girls response and instead got to work, "Put on gloves... Batrachotoxin is very very..." Renee craned her head to look at the girl, "Deadly." She grabbed a pair of gloves from the box on the desk and sat them down in front of the girl. Renee went ahead and put on her own pair of gloves, "Okay... I'll tell you what to do... unless you are too afraid. Then I'll gladly just demonstrate." Despite Renee's off-putting mannerisms and cadence of speech, her voice sounded sweet. Maybe sickly sweet? Like poisonous tea with far too much honey in it.

Interactions: dazzling dazzling Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

Last edited:
Addison Myton

dvjb85.jpg
Interactions: SadistPoet SadistPoet

Addie sat there staring at the frog for quite some time. Her fingers lightly tapped on the table as she sat there. Occasionally she rotated the container the frog was in and it jumped around nervously. Each time it got nervous, small little pores opened up on its body. It made her curious. She was aware of several species of frogs that were poisonous or venomous, but she hadn’t done any kind of extensive research into specific animals. Her specialty was more with specific chemicals than that of naturally produced toxins. She supposed she should take the time to learn more about them. She knew they would be useful.

It was then that a young girl came over to her. She instantly sat up and tensed. Something seemed awfully… awful about her. Her voice made Addie cringe, but only inwardly. She didn’t forget for a second the type of place she was. They were all killers and this girl was probably no different. She eyed the girl warily and instead of taking the offered gloves, she instead reached into the box and pulled out a separate pair and quickly pulled them on. “No thanks.”

The words were dull, almost as if she was not interested in the slightest. The truth was, it was just how she spoke. She rarely sounded anything other than bored. With one hand she shook the little container and with the other she picked up a scalpel. She didn’t use the sharp end, though. The shaking was enough to terrify the frog and with a little more prodding, a milky substance started oozing from its body. It took her a moment to pin the frog down, but she was eventually successful. She grabbed the syringe and quickly extracted what she could. She poked at the frog a little more, just to make sure she got as much as the toxin as she could before letting it go.

She stared at the syringe for a moment, careful to keep it away from her face. It was a fairly strange looking liquid. She would like to work with it at some point. She wondered if she would be able to take some. But, she wasn’t going to do it then and there in front of this girl, whoever she was. She looked down at the table and back back at the board for the final instructions. She then opened the petri dish and squirt out the liquid before sealing it and putting the needle down next to it. She positioned it in such a way so she could grab it up in an instant, just in case someone else tried to take it, especially the girl in front of her.

She sat there and interlocked her fingers. “I… am efficient with these sorts of things.” She was not good at talking to other people, especially when it came to small talk. The words felt awkward coming from her, but she really didn’t know what else to say.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Renee Sharpe
Mood: Mildly-Insulted

Renee watched as the girl positioned the petri dish away from her. She felt a tinge of insult from this simple action. Not because the girl was taking measures to protect herself, but because the girl believed that she would use something in plain sight to kill her. Renee was tempted that she already possessed a powerful hallucinogen in her pocket. She wanted to describe the effects of said hallucinogen. Renee wanted to describe how it would make the girl believe the unbelievable. With her sickly sweet voice, Renee could then describe that a hive of insects had taken shelter beneath the girls skin and the only way to save herself would be to claw them out herself. Renee wanted to describe all the pain she would feel and how others would look on in horror as she mutilated herself. Renee wanted to describe to her how that drug would take over her entire being and no amount sliding a petri dish away from her could do anything. That is what Renee really wanted to say, but she elected to take the high road and ignore the insult.

"You have... remarkably nimble fingers. I can see you have much... experience," Renee looked closer at the girl, "Hm? What's wrong? I sense... awkwardness." Renee let out a short giggle before snapping back to a neutral state. She sat down next to the girl, "You see... batrachotoxin - as we have here... is so... anti-climactic." Renee clasped her bony fingers together with a sick sort of glee as a sadistic thought welled up inside her, "It has no know cure... no hope." Renee brought her voice lower to a whisper, "Think about it... that acceptence in knowing your days are done... so anti-climactic. Imagine the anticipation of trying to save yourself with a cure that might work... batrachtoxin doesn't afford someone that battle. It's just so..." Renee leaned in uncomfortably close to her partner and spoke with a shiver in her voice, "F...il...thy."

She returned back to a neutral posture, and gave the girl some room once again. Renee sat still and waited for the girls reaction.

Interactions: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Mags listened to the boy her facial expression never once changing as he spoke. She listened as he was trying to figure out how to extract the poison, he made a point but they had gloves and syringes, tongue depressors, scalpels, they had near everything to come up with a way to remove poison from a frog. As he spoke Mags put on a glove and still said nothing, she handed Josh a pair of gloves by setting them in front of him, "Magnolia, but never call me that. Mags" that was her best rendition of an introduction and it wasn't nearly as friendly as his but she had her reasons, everyone here had some kind of baggage whether they discussed it or not. Mags was one who felt almost nothing except the small amount of love for her pet but it still wasn't near the amount of affection she used to have. She was going to make sure that the frog lived because from what she could hear it seemed like some others might be trying to kill their frogs.

She figured if they could removed the slime into another vessel or they could collect enough on the frog then maybe they could extract that way. Mags wasn't even sure what procedure they should take and of course the person she picked seemed nervous about what should be done. She sighed for a second, "This is stupid and pointless." she muttered more to herself but she knew that she was here for some reason and of course she just wanted to leave the class. "Here, take the syringe." she handed it to Josh, "I'll pick up the frog, don't be shaky. Be confident." She hoped that if they worked as a team they could get the toxin and she could be done dealing with everyone. People were exhausting as was life but she had learned to accept that life had nothing amazing left she just had missions that she needed to accomplish. She looked at the other two girls and that had seemed like they were figuring it out as well. One seemed to have injured the frog, but that didn't seem like a shock seeing as many others were having issues. Her attention stayed on Josh hoping if they helped each other they would have less injured frogs.

Interaction(s): SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Mention(s): Dazzle Dazzle dazzling dazzling

JoEsPhInE
tumblr_ptei5uCV7V1tyusgdo2_540.gif

Josephine could hold her emotions in for only so long, she was beginning to get antsy. Even if she didn't have anything to hide, she hated people prying. Ironic because she was the one who pried in the first place. But that was hardly the point. The point was, she couldn't tell anyone why she was here. They'd probably kick her out... maybe? What's the protocol for a student hunting another down for a murder?

Suspension? Expulsion? Jail time?

But then you'd have to remember its' not a 'normal' college. Hell, what if she gets a gold star from it all?

Kendall's answer put her on edge. Her gaze snapped her own and she felt the need to immediately run away, but she wasn't stupid. That'd be attention grabbing and that's exactly what she didn't need. It was weird how she wanted her to continue and stop altogether. She swallowed and almost choked on her words. "Y-yeah." That's one way to attempt to get someone off your back.Be extremely weird about it and agree. She started tapping the desk with her index finger averting her gaze from Kendall's oddly unwavering stare.

And... it kind of made Josephine wonder if she was curious about the light in her own eyes. That thought immediately made her heart rate accelerate. Is that why she was suddenly so interested in her? Kendall seemed like the quiet type and Jo couldn't place on why she kept on speaking to her. "So," Joey's gaze roamed in a desperate attempt to change the subject and landed on Kendall's own hands and she suddenly had a question that was more of a curiosity than a distraction.

"What happened?"

Her own finger stopped tapping and she slid her hand only an inch closer to hers, tapping the wood where her own finger was-- well, where it would be to get her attention.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Clayton Miller
tumblr_msa2ivTRYW1qe7k7so2_250.gif

Clayton and Elias quickly finished extracting the toxins from the frog, successfully keeping the frog alive in the process. Walking over to the trash he pulled off the gloves, tossing them into the trash. "I'm shocked that everyone survived this." He turned back around brushing his hands together. Clayton was really surprised that no one had tried to test out the toxin on any of the surrounding classmates. Honestly he felt like he should of kept an extra eye on Elias, who kept eyeing his frog in the way someone who hadn't eaten for days would eye a sandwich.

Hoping to occupy the rest of class and trying to keep a decent barrier between him and Elias. Clayton looked over his shoulder once more to see that Elias had disappeared, figuring the kid must of peaced out now that not only had he finished his own project, but two others as well. Probably a sufficient amount of toxin extraction for him today. Clayton scanned the room for something more interesting to do, noticing Jamila sitting across the room he made his way over to her Riley, and North.

"Hey, how are you guys." He said spinning a chair around and taking a seat. "Did you do anything fun over the summer?" It was weird, a school full of assassins, so fun could really be a range of anything. Especially when they lived in New York, there was always something to do, or a disguise to put on and practice blending into the environment.

Interactions: erzulie erzulie Mentions: fin fin FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
"I do very bad things...

tumblr_pdmpuxeb6A1wttd7go1_400.jpg

Interacting: Clayton Dazzle Dazzle
Mentions:

J
amila didn’t know why her fellow students seemed to be in such a social move. Just when she turned the page in her textbook, someone approached her again. Clayton Miller was someone who had been enrolled into the academy after herself. He was a master when it came to technology but most importantly hacking. While the two of them didn’t exactly run in the same social circles Jamila could remember talking to him every now and then, though it usually centered around school work.

Jamila closed her book once again. Given her recent success and earnings, she was in a more sociable mood. “I am well and yourself?” She shrugged her shoulders elegantly. “My summer was spent on a mission. Though I was able to tend to my garden a little after I returned from aid mission.” Admittedly she was able to have quite a bit of fun on her mission. Toying and manipulating others was something that she enjoyed. Mind games were her fortè after all. “And what about yourself? How did you spend your summer?”

...and I do them very well."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Interacting: Clayton Dazzle Dazzle
Mentions:

Jamila didn’t know why her fellow students seemed to be in such a social move. Just when she turned the page in her textbook, someone approached her again. Clayton Miller was someone who had been enrolled into the academy after herself. He was a master when it came to technology but most importantly hacking. While the two of them didn’t exactly run in the same social circles Jamila could remember talking to him every now and then, though it usually centered around school work.

Jamila closed her book once again. Given her recent success and earnings, she was in a more sociable mood. “I am well and yourself?” She shrugged her shoulders elegantly. “My summer was spent on a mission. Though I was able to tend to my garden a little after I returned from aid mission.” Admittedly she was able to have quite a bit of fun on her mission. Toying and manipulating others was something that she enjoyed. Mind games were her fortè after all. “And what about yourself? How did you spend your summer?”

Clayton Miller
tumblr_msa2ivTRYW1qe7k7so2_250.gif

Clayton loved when he got the chance to socialize, and he would take any chance he got to get to know someone more. Granted that was tough in a school like this. You couldn't really get to know anyone, they were always watching their own backs. Clay noticed the book on the table, he had obviously interrupted her studying, why everyone was so obsessed already with studying and passing classes was beyond him. What were they really going to test them on during the first week?

He rested an elbow on the table putting his hand beneath his chin. "Thats really interesting" Okay he wasn't completely interested but he was bored and willing to learn more about anyone. "What are you growing in your garden?" He raised an eyebrow, adjusting his chin on the palm of his hand. He would of asked more about her mission, but he had learned since that they were not to discus such things in open areas.

"Just messing around on the dark webs." Leaning backwards he shrugged his shoulders, crossing his arms across his chest. Making sure not to lean too far back and fall off his chair. "I can pretty much find anything out, or obtain anything I need without even leaving my room." Okay he was bragging a bit, but thats just how he tended to be. His ego was bigger than his kill count.

erzulie erzulie

600114Location: Poison Classroom
Interaction: fin fin Dazzle Dazzle
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie
Goddamnit. North you...you...god, she hated it when he did that. Said things to make her cheeks go pink. At this point, after 8 months, she should be used to it, but no. She was just thankful he didn't say anything else and instead turned his attention to the task at hand. Just let's be clear, Riley didn't mind the affection, she liked it actually. But PDA really wasn't her strong suit, and always, always made her a little uncomfortable. Not in a bad way really, but she didn't like people watching. "There's glands under the skin for storing the toxin," She started, pointing out the diagram in the textbook. "You have to use the needle to extract it, but be gentle at the same time. If you draw blood you'll kill it. When you're done getting the toxin from the glands, if there's any on the frog, use one of the cotton balls." Should she be letting him use her frog for this? Would they both get in some sort of trouble for it dying it just him? Questions she would like to know the answer to, but another voice soon called out to both of them.

It was Clayton Miller. Riley knew him, she would say they were friendly but maybe not friends. And he was more for the technology side of things anyway, something that was really useful, but she had to wonder what he was doing here instead of working for the government. "My summer was okay. I doesn't most of it here in the city, doing a few odd jobs for the school and other interested parties." She stayed with Bella and Sasha, and hung out with her dad a little bit, but since it really wasn't safe for them to know about what she did, or what school she really went to, Riley also got a part time job at a bakery. Nobody here needed to know that though, and so when Clayton's attention turned to Jamila not allowing him anytime for a follow up question, she turned her attention back to her table and North. "How was your lunch break?" She asked, resting her elbow on the desk allowing herself to lean into her arm, "I went and saw some friends, you should come next time I get the chance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back