• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Villainess Little Sister Aims For Peace in this Otome World! (Isekai Rp w/Zylios)

Albetré
;;alaric

“ Oh, might I suggest the new pastry that I had just made, “ Samantha said as she went to the counter? “ Aric, honey do you mind handing the tray of the new pastries I had made, “ Samantha asked kindly as Alaric walked out holding a tray of the said pastries and setting the tray on the table “ I would like to know other people’s opinions on the taste, “ Samantha said with a smile. “ It may look like any other croissants but the chocolate in the middle has a different taste from the chocolates we normally consume, “ Alaric said as he wiped his hands with a cloth that was inside one of the apron’s pockets.

Since the two ladies had already seen him, he had no choice but to well just greet them. “ Oh you always have a way with words, “ Samantha said as she leaned over the counter tip-toeing to reach Alaric to pinch the General’s cheeks and pat them. “ What had brought you to this part of the district? “ Alaric asked starting a conversation. Well, he is a bit curious about their reason of visit the store. Mainly because he knows that the children of the Strelitz couples would often have a couple of things to handle and not to mention the youngest who had for a long time never visited this part of the district.

“ Now, a young man I do not care if you and these ladies were childhood friends but you do watch that tone. “ Samantha said defending the youngest Strelitz child, “ that is no way in addressing that even if it is true “ the godmother kept on lecturing Alaric. So Alaric turned towards Josephine “ I apologize, what I had said was a complete misunderstood. I mean no harm “ the General said as he lowered his head.
coded by reveriee.

Chocolate croissants? They made chocolate croissants? Oh, was Josephine so excited for the thought of having one of her favorite treats from her previous life. And if this bakery was one to be as popular as she thought, no doubt they would taste absolutely delicious.

"We'd be more than happy to try it!" Josephine said cheerfully. Her response surprising her sister from the way she glanced at her during her talk with Samantha.

As Alaric approached them, Jayla looked up at him with furrowed brows as he spoke. Wow, Josephine really didn't come here either? Was she that withdrawn from everyone else that she didn't even go shopping? Glancing towards Katherine, she saw that even she was somewhat surprised by the comment. Judging by how her eyebrows were raised towards Alaric after the question.

Shaking her head, Josephine stood up straight as she focused on Alaric.

"There is no need to apologize. I know that I've been a bit....secluded for a good part of my life, so there's really no offense to anything you said." She said, looking up at Alaric and giving a soft smile. "But I do appreciate the apology, Alaric."

Really, Josephine didn't have a clue what the previous owner of the body was like. But being secluded, starving herself, the obvious jealousy of her older sister, it really wasn't a pretty picture. She would have to dig around more to find out more about Josephine. And maybe work on bettering the relationships with those around her.

"As to why we're here, we both had some free time during the day and decided that a sisterly day out together would be a nice way to spend it." Josephine said, looking up at the knight. "Does that answer satisfy you?"

Albetré
;;alaric

Is Alaric embarrassed yes, yes he is? When Josephine answered his question he tried to play it off with a nod. “ I apologize for my godson, he has never been one with words, “ Samantha said and lead forward a bit to whisper something towards the two. “ He’s too straightforward, I say it’s one of the downsides of not being able to socialize for a long time, “ Samantha said, the female smiled and looked at the two “ well how does the pastry taste like? Is it to your liking? “ Samantha asked as Alaric stood beside the older female.

Alaric would have to admit it he was never a good one with conversation since he had gotten used to having everything said in a straightforward way. “ Again I would like to apologize for how I worded it out, “ he said in an apologetic tone. “ May I suggest you two some pastries that I think would suit your pallets? “ Alaric asked as he went towards the display that holds the pastries that were for sale. “ These are the shop’s best selling well as of now “ he started though before he could continue customers started to come in one by one “ ARIC DEAR WOULD YOU MIND LENDING A HELPING HAND WITH THE GUESTS, “ his godmother said from the inner side of the shop. Though before he went to assist the other guests he looked at the two “ would you two like to eat your pastries here or have them packed up? “ Alaric said.

Though before they could answer Alaric was called by their fellow co-workers and was placed behind the cashier, computing and packaging the guest’s orders well it was a bit weird to see the most admired and feared General seel pastries in a pastry shop.
coded by reveriee.

Josephine turned to Samantha and smiled. "It's alright. I can't say that I don't understand where his attitude is coming from, so there's really no need to apologize." She brushed off with a wave of her hand. It was quite obvious how sour Josephine's attitude was before, she could understand very well where he was coming from. Josephine knew that she burned many bridges. So many that, no matter what ending Katherine got, Josephine was all but forgotten by the gamers and her family. It was a heartbreaking ending for her if she was being honest. But the brunette was going to try and make sure it didn't happen this time!

"Apology accepted, Sir Albatre." Josephine said, brown eyes following as him before his speech was interrupted. Right. No doubt he was busy, and he was dealing with the protagonist and her sister.

At the question, Josephine and Katherine shared a look. The two thinking of whether or not they should spend time there. With nothing to do, Josephine simply shrugged her shoulders. It was up to Katherine to decide, since she would no doubt have something to do despite her supposed clear schedule.

Taking the initiative, Katherine turned to Alaric and smiled. "It's been a while since we've just sat and eat. So I suppose we'll be eating in this time." She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back