• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

T
Created at
Index progress
Complete

A Pokemon RP with two concurrent storylines, one taking place in Kanto and one taking place in Hoenn.
I'm doing Kanto as my main...though I may make a Hoenn character as well so I can more easily interact with both regions =P

Oh god. RPNation continues to have trash notifications. For what you're asking, as for showing off code in a post without it working; you either have to put the code in improperly on purpose (maybe just like {CODE} {/CODE} will work.) As I've found out, just putting CODE will automatically fill it in. Figures.

Well, my Kanto character came by a lot quicker this time around. I also edited Sela's sheet a bit to reflect some small physical details, as well as dialogue color.

I'm in the process of working on my Hoenn dude...though a part of me is worried I won't be able to handle two characters 😔

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I'm a little worried about it too, but I'll just see what happens. If nothing else, hopefully we can get another person or two, and just work with a smaller group! (on that note im gonna bump the main thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back