• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Phayne Phayne Ahh, your CS was so stylized! It was such a delight to read through. <3

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Poor Marshall—not only is he the oldest, but he's the only guy. He's going to have to tote around a Yankee, a Physic, and a Musician around with him. This isn't so much an adventure for him, but a lesson in responsibility...;;

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Poor Marshall—not only is he the oldest, but he's the only guy. He's going to have to tote around a Yankee, a Physic, and a Musician around with him. This isn't so much an adventure for him, but a lesson in responsibility...;;

Him? Responsible? 😂

...he'll try. He's surrounded by cute girls after all~

...I'm procastinating on a Lab Report, and I like these kinds of things, so I made a rudimentary diagram of our current cast:
1606883921270.png
A little crappy, I know. But I like seeing everybody together visually.

Phayne Phayne Ahh, your CS was so stylized! It was such a delight to read through. <3

Thank you thank you. Looking forward to seeing how our characters interact :p. Jay's Raboot might develop a 'fire starter' rivalry with Ember. :p

I was contemplating making a character for the other region as well. A ninja theme fella with a Frogadier/Greninja and Accelgor as his main duo

Alright! My college work for today is done, so I can finally start writing things I like writing.

Phayne Phayne
Two trainers who want become Champion. One is a thug from the streets with a lot of pent up anger; one is a would-be-researcher with a knack for preforming.
There are only so many ways this can go, and I love it.

Oh...I forget to add the mention.

I got up posts for both regions, both directed at BackSet BackSet . Anybody can feel free to go and hop in (since I interacted with him mainly because nobody else was here yet.)
Also, man. Igni and Sela have wildly different vibes going on in their posts.

It's always such an experience, going from writing for Sela to writing for Igni. From "The cafeteria of destinnnyyyyyyy~~~" to [Local Man Is Very Angry — More at 5]

It's always such an experience, going from writing for Sela to writing for Igni. From "The cafeteria of destinnnyyyyyyy~~~" to [Local Man Is Very Angry — More at 5]

That you are able to do so is a testament to your writing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back