• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

I've decided on a character motif, but now I need to rethink a team... maybe I'll keep it simple. They'd logically be in Kanto, so I'll put them there.

What's up with the team, Crow Crow ? I'm pretty bad at making optimized/game balanced teams, but I'd like to think I'm pretty good at keeping a theme. (Also, Kanto squad looks like it'll be taking the lead for now...Hare and Sela will just be doing on their own Girls Only adventure)

What's up with the team, Crow Crow ? I'm pretty bad at making optimized/game balanced teams, but I'd like to think I'm pretty good at keeping a theme. (Also, Kanto squad looks like it'll be taking the lead for now...Hare and Sela will just be doing on their own Girls Only adventure)

She (or he, since I might make my Hoenn character a gril) is a Regional Variant researcher. I've planned some teams, one would be three Meowths, the other would be a Fire & Ice team with Vulpix & Darumaka.

I feel bad for Treecko, he's trying to be intimidating but it just looks like he's trying to stop the fight from starting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back