• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Poor Marshall—not only is he the oldest, but he's the only guy. He's going to have to tote around a Yankee, a Physic, and a Musician around with him. This isn't so much an adventure for him, but a lesson in responsibility...;;
Him? Responsible? 😂

...he'll try. He's surrounded by cute girls after all~
This is why we have Jay (Whimsy's Zoroark not Jayson. He's in Kanto).

Um. Never used a smeargle in the games before. Does sketch permanently learn a move, even after battle?

If so, I may have done a big oopsie with Smeargle's moveset lol

edit: Yeah I interpreted it wrong. BackSet BackSet Can I edit Iosefa's smeargle moveset please?

Instead of 4 Sketches it would be, Parabolic Charge / Flame Charge / Mimic / Air Slash

Last edited:
Um. Never used a smeargle in the games before. Does sketch permanently learn a move, even after battle?

If so, I may have done a big oopsie with Smeargle's moveset lol

edit: Yeah I interpreted it wrong. BackSet BackSet Can I edit Iosefa's smeargle moveset please?

Instead of 4 Sketches it would be, Parabolic Charge / Flame Charge / Mimic / Air Slash
Uh... yeah, sure.

Changed Smeargles moveset from 4x Sketch to Recover/Mimic/Metronome[linked a randomizer]/Tri-attack

For Iosefa it's honestly just about him learning what it means to be a person of authority like the Kahuna. To realise that it's not solely about strength and that other factors play just as big a role as to what that honorable position should be. Presently he is expanding his own world by travelling outside of Alola to see and witness the way other cultures go about doing things.

Jay just wants to square off with Lance. To find his own battle style that would shotgun him to the upper echelon of Poke-Masters. :p

I honestly have nothing for Artemis. Learning to be comfortable around other people, maybe?

As for Mare, I have two objectives for her: Unlock her Aura Powers (and maybe give her a Lucario or Riolu) and get her a Doublade. Not necessarily in that order. I suppose learning to control her temper is also on that list.

For Whimsy I believe that her character arc will revolve around achieving her dream, obviously, but possibly along the way realize that she also has high potential as a great trainer due to the hard work she's put into before leaving her home region and even presently.

Also BackSet BackSet do you want me to skip over Quirk and Rain since they haven't responded, in attempts to trying to keep the rp going between 3 people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back