• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

I'm well aware, I'm just not sure what to do with it right away. Gotta do some catch-up first, me thinks.

I literally checked this the other day to see if I had missed any posts haha.

How does this sound for a five man band.

Whimsy: The Leader
Jay: The Lancer
Mare: The Big Guy (physically, she's probably the strongest even if her Pokemon are relatively weak)
Ezra: The Smart Guy
Gracia: The Heart

Oh yeah, fun(ish) fact: The role of The Heart is usually called The Chick but I changed it to The Heart for obvious reasons.

I like it! I kinda see Mare and Jay teaming up on an occasion kicking butt together. As for Whimsy being the leader, I didn't see that coming. But I think with the help of Mare, Ezra, and Gracia she could get through anything. As for a post I will get to working on that tonight! I've missed you beautiful people

Good to have you all back! Sorry I haven't been very active. It's been a tough week.

I like it! I'm not sure if it needs changing, but if I find a better one - IMO - I'll let ya know!

No significance or hidden meaning, just means the same thing (refer to your second word).

🤷‍♀️

Got bored. Made a CS I can't use yet.

• Name: Annabelle Angevin
    Nickname(s): Ann (to everyone)
    Home Region: Sinnoh
    Starting Region: None

• 5oGyFQFHRAmRNeeSA0IZ4CYTy5fHM6I-gMfaJykpXDgkRBOB2tLbo-qTetccCaL1ysQGuWlqneJTM5eJXbKCaAD7UtA_yPBcQBwR2M2l5csFtZhLagNasXGiz4Ljl64H9SiTzZxp

Species: Luxray
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Thunder Fang, Charge Beam, Discharge, Charge Beam
    History and Personality: Volt has been with Ann as long as the two of them can remember. How long that is is not known and neither of them would tell. Volt is rather serious compared to Ann’s childishness.

Attachments

• 1571273980709.png
    1571273980709.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1571273980475.png
    1571273980475.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1571273980243.png
    1571273980243.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back