• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

They're preparing for the apocalypse.

It is a well known fact that the person wearing the most spikes, leather, and chains is the default leader in any apocalyptic scenario.

Oh damn, I didn't think hardware would be super busy right now. The apocalypse always brings surprises. Keep yourself safe out there! That goes out to Bolt and Back too as well!

Oh damn, I didn't think hardware would be super busy right now. The apocalypse always brings surprises. Keep yourself safe out there! That goes out to Bolt and Back too as well!
Well when you sell dust masks, toilet paper, and cleaning products people tend to find out and come in swarms. Plus just because there's an apocalypse doesn't mean your toilet won't break.
So far for me my city has shut down schools until May and has a safer-at-home order in affect. But people are still going out so they haven't locked us down yet

Well when you sell dust masks, toilet paper, and cleaning products people tend to find out and come in swarms. Plus just because there's an apocalypse doesn't mean your toilet won't break.
So far for me my city has shut down schools until May and has a safer-at-home order in affect. But people are still going out so they haven't locked us down yet

Oh, well, when you put it that way that makes a lot more sense, haha.

I see. They've shut down schools here and encouraged us to stay at home too. Though, people are going to be fined if they don't have a good reason for being outside. I'm not 100% sure what constitutes a lockdown, and the UK haven't really used that kind of wording even though we're...pretty much on lockdown.

Here in NY schools have been closed and you'll be fined if you don't have a good reason to be driving around.

I want to go back to school I can't stand working from home.

My bestfriend goes to NYU, but when they were telling the students that the dorms were shutting down and everyone had to go home he had managed to get moved back home to FL by the skin of his teeth. That's how I view it.
But now his city is on lockdown, to what extent I'm not sure. My employer gave us signed letters saying that we're essential employees in case there was trouble. We, however, haven't gotten to an enforced lockdown yet. Might change though. An Amazon employee in the next city over tested positive for the virus, so it's making us all uneasy

Ok, am I right in reading all the grunts/their Pokémon are down?

Well the Aqua Grunt is down and I know at least one Magma Grunt is down. Not sure about the other one.

And the Numel is down but the Aqua Grunt's pokemon is still up and I think the other magma grunt pokemon is still up.

And also I think Bolt was trying to do something that we ignored and I'm so sorry Bolt but Mare wanted to get in a fight and I couldn't stop her.

Well the Aqua Grunt is down and I know at least one Magma Grunt is down. Not sure about the other one.

And the Numel is down but the Aqua Grunt's pokemon is still up and I think the other magma grunt pokemon is still up.

And also I think Bolt was trying to do something that we ignored and I'm so sorry Bolt but Mare wanted to get in a fight and I couldn't stop her.

I was reading it trying to keep track of it just so I know for a post haha, but thanks!

Mare is a law onto herself. Even if she's a product of one person's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back