• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Started a Nuzlocke run of Shield and half my team died to a goddamn Delibird. And the worst part, that was my encounter for that part of the wild area and I didn't even catch it. On the bright side, it gave me a ton of xp for the pokemon that survived.

Also Delibird is super gimmicky and not all that good anyway.

*Ezra's Peppermint stares in Delibird.*

On the subject of Delibirds, I might rehaul it and some of the pokemon on Ezra's team. At least, the ones we haven't seen yet 👀

Also, guys, it's been seven months and nineteen days since we started. I don't know about you guys but that's a long time for me.

Yay! Happy anniversary!!

I know what we're gonna do today!

Say we're gonna post and then not do it due to either, procrastination, busyness, or general forgetfulness!

Hey, where's Perry?

I know what we're gonna do today!

Say we're gonna post and then not do it due to either, procrastination, busyness, or general forgetfulness!

Hey, where's Perry?

I haven't forgotten you lovelies! I'm gonna bang out a post soon!

Most people: Spiritomb is scary because it's a soul sucking eldritch abomination.
Me: Spiritomb is scary because coloring his dialogue is what I'll be doing in hell.

Got no internet security and been feeling not too well the past few days. I'll try to get one up as soon as I can

...oh shit, so it does. I forgot about that.

ill get Ezra to mention that at some point 👀

I found a much better actor to play Maxie: Mark Whitten.

He played Seteth in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

"I have something to ask of you."

I finally did it!

I figured out a reason why Mare has moderate super strength and can talk to Pokemon! Do you wanna hear it now or should I wait for a dramatically apropriate time in the rp?

I'm interested in knowing. Also, I can totally see Whimsy with both Toxtricity forms on her team while jamming out on a stage

Yes, same! Sorry, would have replied sooner but uni is kicking my ass :D

Okay, so here's the tea (I'm using that phrase correctly, right?)

Basically, when Mare was gonna die when she was born. Her mother had a Lucario who used it's Aura powers to save Mare's life at the cost of it's own. She's not going to be throwing around Aura Spheres any time soon (or ever, for that matter) but she did get super strength, pokemon speak, and at some point later in the rp, Aura Vision, out of it.

I was gonna make the Lucario her dad's but I didn't want to make the bastard sympathetic in any way.

Okay, so here's the tea (I'm using that phrase correctly, right?)

Basically, when Mare was gonna die when she was born. Her mother had a Lucario who used it's Aura powers to save Mare's life at the cost of it's own. She's not going to be throwing around Aura Spheres any time soon (or ever, for that matter) but she did get super strength, pokemon speak, and at some point later in the rp, Aura Vision, out of it.

I was gonna make the Lucario her dad's but I didn't want to make the bastard sympathetic in any way.

Pipin' hot tea, mate. Kind of reminds me of Greninja's Battle Bond that works in the anime.

Except with some fundamental differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back