• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Research will bring you to places you never wanted to go.

Some things are just better left... undiscovered.

also don't ask why he hasn't freaked out around Hades, huehue. Maybe he just really hates Gastlies.

I'll post later. When I work up the courage to write Spiritomb's dialogue.

If it comes with us I'm pawning it off on someone else.

Creepy pokemon fact of the day:

ghost-girl.png

Dammit! I can't do it! I just can't subject myself to the torture that is coloring Spiritomb's dialogue!

Also I just have no idea what to write. Would one of you pretty please take over Spiritomb for me so I can finally know peace.

oh shoot RPN why don't you give me thread alerts anymore.

I could have done it, but if Bolt is okay with continuing the trend XD

So I just read Bolt's post and realise she did not post for Spiritomb as I originally thought.

My apologies. I can post for the lovable ghost within the next few days if needed!

I'm gonna need to have you and Lilly fight to the death over this.

No need, I can back-out or take it on. Otherwise, coin toss XD

Okay, I seriously can't get over the fact that we are about to recruit/catch/whatever a soul eating eldritch abomination.

Stay tuned, by the end of it, we're gonna be cooking curry for Giratina!

I'm honestly not that bothered about doing it, but yeah... It seems to happen a lot.

Apologies if it does annoy you in any way! It seems to just happen. Feel free to dump stuff on me at any point, I'm used to it haha

I'll try and post in the next day or so. Uni kicking my ass as usual!

Started a Nuzlocke run of Shield and half my team died to a goddamn Delibird. And the worst part, that was my encounter for that part of the wild area and I didn't even catch it. On the bright side, it gave me a ton of xp for the pokemon that survived.

Also Delibird is super gimmicky and not all that good anyway.

Also, guys, it's been seven months and nineteen days since we started. I don't know about you guys but that's a long time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back