• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

But Gibble can't learn U-Turn. The only bug type move it can learn is Fury Cutter.

I'm kidding.

Oh, you prankster you. *Laugh track*

Eh. Ez'll be fine. James got eatend by his Victrebell all the time and he was fine. Plus Ash getting shocked by Pikachu.

True. Dino's smart enough not to rip his arm off at least. Also...

Some time, in the future

"Professor Yew, I need you to look at--GOOD ARCEUS WHAT--"
*Ezra, with his arm caught in Dino Garchomp's mouth*
"Oh, is it the field tests from this morning? I'm free now if you want to discuss them!"

I'm imagining all our characters still being friends as adults (and since I'm in a shipping mood that means Ezra got together with Whimsy) and the situations are priceless.

I'm imagining all our characters still being friends as adults (and since I'm in a shipping mood that means Ezra got together with Whimsy) and the situations are priceless.
Don't be shy! Share with the rest of the class.

Don't be shy! Share with the rest of the class.
I'm just imagining, like, Christmas dinner. Prof. Birch, or rather, ex-Prof. Birch inviting everyone over because he's Birch and if he's gonna invite Ezra he's gotta invite all his friends too (well, actually just Gracia. Mare and Whimsy are already there by default because shipping and familial bonds respectively). The shenanigans with everyone's Pokemon (by the way, have you figured out how to get a Lycanrock on Ez's team yet). Mare finally getting that race with Jay.

I'm just imagining, like, Christmas dinner. Prof. Birch, or rather, ex-Prof. Birch inviting everyone over because he's Birch and if he's gonna invite Ezra he's gotta invite all his friends too (well, actually just Gracia. Mare and Whimsy are already there by default because shipping and familial bonds respectively). The shenanigans with everyone's Pokemon (by the way, have you figured out how to get a Lycanrock on Ez's team yet). Mare finally getting that race with Jay.

I wonder what the conversation is like at the dinner table, damn. The gripping conclusion to Mare's race with Jay. We finally get to see it. *wipes away a tear*

Hm, at the moment we're thinking of Ezra getting a Rockruff and eventually evolving it. Maybe have Birch (or hell, someone else for that matter) give its egg to him to raise and have him ascend to Mother Ezra in his character arc.

Holy crow I've finally managed to get my computer fixed (And pull myself away from Animal Crossing which I am now slightly addicted to)

Holy crow I've finally managed to get my computer fixed (And pull myself away from Animal Crossing which I am now slightly addicted to)
Welcome back. Congratulations on getting your computer fixed. You missed... not much, really. Some discussion, I guess. I'm surprised this thread hasn't devolved into memes.

I'll see if I can get a post in later today - just need to make time for it later! Sorry if I keep you bunch waiting!

It's all good! I still need to post, should get one up in the next day or two since assignments are over now ^^

latest

Ehehe. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back