What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
And also I think Bolt was trying to do something that we ignored and I'm so sorry Bolt but Mare wanted to get in a fight and I couldn't stop her.
Yeeah, I was. I was trying to use Psychic to lift up the grunts and their still capable pokemon around so they're vulnerable, but. Yeah.

Got ignored, so.

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Yeeah, I was. I was trying to use Psychic to lift up the grunts and their still capable pokemon around so they're vulnerable, but. Yeah.

Got ignored, so.
Could probably have used it on the remaining Magma Grunt then! I can slide that into my post.

Guess we getting Hoots to deal with those other pesky Pokémon too!

BackSet

Ace Knight
Well I'm out of commision for now so I won't accidentally ignore people or hog spotlight or whatever.

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Could probably have used it on the remaining Magma Grunt then! I can slide that into my post.

Guess we getting Hoots to deal with those other pesky Pokémon too!
Hey, sorry, I'm just doing my part in making it so they're just utterly screwed. :>
Well I'm out of commision for now so I won't accidentally ignore people or hog spotlight or whatever.
Fair...

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Hey, sorry, I'm just doing my part in making it so they're just utterly screwed. :>
Oh, no, I'm not blaming you for it or anything, haha. That was just me thinking and suggesting that. Sorry if it came off as aggressive or anything! Plus Hoots needs to brush off on her battle skills. She spends too much sleeping or preening her feathers, especially when Ezra opens his mouth.

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Oh, no, I'm not blaming you for it or anything, haha. That was just me thinking and suggesting that. Sorry if it came off as aggressive or anything! Plus Hoots needs to brush off on her battle skills. She spends too much sleeping or preening her feathers, especially when Ezra opens his mouth.
Pffft. It did come off as a little disgruntled, but... hey, I'd rather do something than nothing so yes please-

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Pffft. It did come off as a little disgruntled, but... hey, I'd rather do something than nothing so yes please-
Unfortuante placing of words/lack of others but I can see it XD didn't intend for it to come off so negatively whoops.

I'll work on a post soon!

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Alright, posted! Didn't attack the remaining Pokémon in case anyone wanted dibs on it, but if you need me to edit my post to have it attacked too, let me know.

BackSet

Ace Knight
We're over two months away from the anniversary of the Hoenn thread.

I'll have to come up with something special for that.

BackSet

Ace Knight
I think that today, I will make a post. It'll just be filler but it'll keep the momentum going. Hopefully.

In the meantime, have a sleeping Kirby
2A7C28CC-D9C1-468B-AD79-674434AFB66B.gif

BackSet

Ace Knight
Somewhere, deep in the bowels of the earth, where noone will ever find him again, Scrappy Doo feels a disturbance in the force.

Also when you engage a mook it's your job to control them, just for simplicity's sake. Or however that's supposed to go.

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Somewhere, deep in the bowels of the earth, where noone will ever find him again, Scrappy Doo feels a disturbance in the force.

Also when you engage a mook it's your job to control them, just for simplicity's sake. Or however that's supposed to go.
GOD I feel that.

Oh, fair. I'll edit it. Oh, gosh it means I have to write more--

Arcanist

One Espresso Depresso
Now I'm very tempted to have Dino evolve. But he hasn't had a lot of screentime, so I'm also thinking about leaving it to another fight, hm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)