• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Versus League Presents: Knights Vs Demons

Vizriel

Who would have ever thought. That not only is Merlin still alive (yes the legendary wizard Merlin) but that he's working as an average high school hippie librarian in our run down dirty crime infested city. Oh and did i forget to mention he has completely lost all of his magical powers!

20210622_010546.jpg

And now because of some foretold by destiny, fiery black meteor falling from the sky and crashing into a historic city museum thought to be full of dusty old scrolls, dino bones and ancient artifacts, now the apocalypse is at our doorstep. And the only thing that can save us, is well.....us! A bunch of teenagers who can hardly handle being in high school with one another. How the hell are we gonna manage to save the world together?! Yup. We're screwed.

But we still have to try. Right?

Ok so merlin gave me this ring.
hHQ5N5d8Lr_y2122AIvm_FsgDGIttR1ZI3l8Hh4MdOHfOB90jjeILlP46j1CbIFyK5cFISUSB4L_SEG2uB79xTJHRcJSX3Js-Nt9bWFs9aXSxCmxlo231FV_JLT7VAWcAw6rdDaQ

He told me to never take it off and it would keep me safe. And ever since, I've been able to hear this voice in my head, and I think its coming from the ring. The spirit in the ring told me it's name is Wyzestra'all but thats alot to say every single time so I just call him Wyz. He told me I'm one of the chosen Knights to fight against the Demons that are building an army full of monsters to destroy our world.
20210622_010830.jpg

It said that by defeating monsters and letting the ring devour their dark energy then I can awaken the true power within the ring and use it to fight the evil demons.

And now I've been having these weird dreams. But when i wake up it fades away and I can hardly remember anything. It has something to do with me swimming through a frozen river, but I'm not freezing, or even scared and I'm reaching for a sword but no matter what its always slightly out of reach.

Screenshot_20210622-010511_Gallery.jpg

So I guess I'm some kind of superhero now! Yesterday I could hardly finish gym class without passing out. Today I'm vaulting up the side of buildings, flipping like an olympic gymnast, and doing parkour like I'm spiderman. Look mom! I'm a ninja!
Anyways.

The ring also said there are more kids out there like me.
20210622_011237.jpg
Those who were given or found a magic ring or some other spirit relic. Which is why I'm posting this to all of my social media accounts, like facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat, ect. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then LOL I GOT YOU! YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR MY JOKE! NOW GO AWAY! But if any if this makes any sense to you...then we need to talk ASAP. Please send me a message. Because we have a lot of work to do. Time for us, to kick some demon ass.

Last edited:
I’d be interested.

Beann Beann Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Bucky. Bucky.

Alright guys this is where the fun starts.

Get working on your CS.

The main thread is up and running. If you have an approved character, You can post now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back