The Vast Forest

Wonder

Wonder cocked his head toward her hand when she caressed the side of his face and began to rub his head on her hand. He made the strange bear growl like noise before lifting his muzzle below her chin rubbing upwards. He sniffed her hair while the snake head tail came around looking at her face with a hiss and flicking its tongue on her cheek. The bear side watched as the snake had flicked its tongue at her and growled at it before he began to chase it around. Ending up on his back with both ends biting each other then looking up the tall woman from the ground then slowly releasing each other from their mouths. Wonder grabbed his own back feet with his front paws and began to rock back and forth with his tongue hanging out of his mouth still meeting eyes with the woman with long white hair.

Willow moved away a bit, her stopping and staring at Lily. It seemed like it was hard being a vampire, but also maybe memories were making her suffer on the inside. Sighing she placed her hands behind her head and stared up at the sky through the dense trees."I don't know how long you've been a vampire, but judging how we met, I'd say pretty new. I have no problem respecting your bubble, but if you want me to stick around and feed you, you're going to have to open up a bit with me. Not like I have an important life or anything, being an orphan does that to you." She turned her head and looked at her and gave a faint smile. "Come on stupid, let's get to that inn, so I can feed your butt again." She laughed and walked up beside her.

Lily still had her hands on her head, she was running through different scenarios of what to do next. then, Willow said sticking around, wait so she didn't have to hold her prisoner? She would just stay around and let her feed off her, why that didn't make any sense to her. She dropped her hands from her head and looked up at her while she continued her story. "yeah sure" she said a little disorganized still. "I never knew my family either, well I don't think so. I grew up away from family." she slowly started walking again towards the town. "why" she paused "I mean were you abandoned?"

Do' finishes doing what he was doing, which was hunting and eating, before trying to get some sleep in a tree despite all the pain he endures.

Wonder

Wonder cocked his head toward her hand when she caressed the side of his face and began to rub his head on her hand. He made the strange bear growl like noise before lifting his muzzle below her chin rubbing upwards. He sniffed her hair while the snake head tail came around looking at her face with a hiss and flicking its tongue on her cheek. The bear side watched as the snake had flicked its tongue at her and growled at it before he began to chase it around. Ending up on his back with both ends biting each other then looking up the tall woman from the ground then slowly releasing each other from their mouths. Wonder grabbed his own back feet with his front paws and began to rock back and forth with his tongue hanging out of his mouth still meeting eyes with the woman with long white hair.

Lily still had her hands on her head, she was running through different scenarios of what to do next. then, Willow said sticking around, wait so she didn't have to hold her prisoner? She would just stay around and let her feed off her, why that didn't make any sense to her. She dropped her hands from her head and looked up at her while she continued her story. "yeah sure" she said a little disorganized still. "I never knew my family either, well I don't think so. I grew up away from family." she slowly started walking again towards the town. "why" she paused "I mean were you abandoned?"

Legaia tilted her head as both his bear head and snake head sniffed at her scent. She didn't mind at all since she really loved it when she met new creatures and this one was indeed unique, but had a very sweet personality. She stood there silently watching the two ends play fight with each other, it ending as quickly as it started. She walked closer towards the creature as shebent down and gentle rubbed his stomach softly. "You act like a cub my sweet creature, are you lost by chance?"

Willow saw Lily calming down a bit, she was just glads she started acting somewhat normal again as they carried on towards the town. "I have no idea if I was given up or abandoned, all I know is I grew up in the orphanage and no one wanted to adopt me. When I turned eighteen, I began doing odd jobs and made enough money to rent a room from an elderly woman a few towns over. That's where I've been since, but I never feel comfortable there, so I'm always away. Sometimes I get into rough situations and have the scars to prove it."

Lily was sorry for Willow, they were both alike not having a family, or even really a home. She watchrd Willow as they walked, she didn't know if it was the human blood or what but she wanted more and she was willing, it was weird to think she had blood whenever she wanted. The town was finally in sight, and soon she could feed again. Lilys eyes turned red she could smell the blood of the humans here, hear their blood pumping she hadn't been around more than 4 humans at once, this was overwhelming. "let's hurry up and find you that inn" she licked her fang watching the necks of the people who passed by. 

It was a welcome surprise for Redcloak that even in towns that hardly warranted a place on a map had the occasional bounty or scumbag to be cleaned up. Today he was more than happy to call himself a bounty hunter, though many other days the terms 'mercenary', and 'assassin' seem to fit his bill just as well. The armored half demon made a name for himself in all three. He considered himself more a living weapon with an end goal than he did a person anyway. At least that was how he was mostly raised anyway. He had been in the constable's about three hours ago and was now back, this time with a prize in tow.

Without speaking a word the first thing Redcloak did when entered the office was take the head of his bounty and place it on the constable's desk, along with the bounty reward paper. An odd amount of care had been taken to ensure that head would be recognizable, most of the damage only on the neck stump where his sword cut. Any blood that would have came pouring out was still unfortunately stuck in the head as a result of the wound being cauterized while it was cut. "Gods above, boy! You're a fast worker." he says with surprise as the head was dropped on the desk, the dead man's eyes frozen in a look of surprise at they stared at him.

"The money, if you will." Redcloak responds flatly to him. Money was little more than a means to an end for him, a way to further his own goals. The real reward to him was the thrill of the fight and the kill. However, this time he had little in the way of either. Upon collecting his bounty (would have gotten more if the person was alive, but some things can't be helped) he walks out of the office. Great, now what was he to do? Maybe stop at an inn and plunge the depth of the rumor mill for some real work to be done or something.

/monthly_2017_01/1398046558936.thumb.jpg.0a83552d00defde4181ed9de16edb2f3.jpg

Willow sighed seeing Lily's eyes change in color, she knew exactly what she wanted and why she was so tense right now. Gnawing her lower lip, she grabbed Lily's hand and tugged her to the nearest inn, it wasn't that great looking, but it was somewhere to give them privacy. She quickly dealt with the innkeeper and paid for a room. She made sure Lily was in the room quickly, so she didn't go insane from the scent of fresh blood from everyone in town. Sighing she shut the door and looked over to Lily with a narrowed gaze. "You need to learn control dumby...." Sighing once more she moved her long hair away from her neck and presented it to Lily. "Here, come get a drink before you kill the whole town." @Scarlet_MCRP

Asher had just arrived in town, he seemed to be in a daze as his amber eyes were looking in every direction imaginable. He seemed lost, but also looked like he knew exactly where he was. He was quite odd looking to the people he pasted, them avoiding him like the plague while he walked through the roads. 'So many things are different than in the future... everything..and everyone is still alive.' He thought to himself as his red tench coat blew in the light breeze, his face cloaked a bit from his hood as his eyes wondered. It would only take so long for him to finally run into someone, which he did. Stumbling back, he looked up at saw a man covered in armor from head to toe, a long crimson cloak hanging from his upper back behind him. "Eh...sorry sir, I wasn't paying much mind to where I was headed." He bowed his head in respect. @CoreyXIX

Somehow Redcloak hadn't noticed the larger male until he was already colliding with him. His appearance was quite distinct and his fashion out of place in this little backwater town. It was like he was just trying to stick out like a sore thumb. Redcloak had to readjust his footing to avoid narrowly falling down from the impact as he looked at the person who did it. Both their mutual confusion seemed to subside pretty quickly though. While it pleasing to have some form of respect shown to him the half demon felt it rather unnecessary. It was then he noticed that quite a few people were giving them a very wide berth as if avoiding this newcomer as much as they would have him. The other's amber eyes seemed much more natural than the black and red of his own. Redcloak's slightly jealousy of regular features aside, he needed to speak up now before too much time passed. "You're fine, don't think too much about it." he replied as he wondered about the townsfolk's reaction. "I'm probably the only person here not moving out of the way, anyway." he wanted to ask, but decided not to for now. It looked like his question of what to do was answered for now.

@Strange_Encounters

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily was kicking her fang looking around at all the people when suddenly Willow grabbed her hand. Lily felt grounded, she didn't want to attack anymore, and she didn't even care she was being touched. Willow dragged her to an Inn and once inside their room she even exposed her neck to her, it was too much to say no to. Lily grabbed Willow one hand beind her head one on her waist pulling her closer. She then bit into her neck, feeding, embracing Willow close as she did it, the blood it was so good, she didn't want to stop but she heard willows  heart slow and she pulled away throwing herself at the wall just to get away. 

Wonder

When the tall woman began to rub his stomach his legs kicked around in the air and he groaned as his head rubbed against the ground. He flipped back over again and brought his forehead to her chest nuzzling up to her. "No I'm not lost...are you?" It spoke suddenly without opening it mouth. Its voice was quiet and gravely and it stood up on its furthest back paws wrapping the woman in a big bear hug possibly knocking her off balance.

Willow gasped when Lily had suddenly gripped around her, she understood that the new vampire was hungry, but she also wondered if she could help her control her thirst in some way. Maybe this was why she decided to stay close to this girl, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Thinking about that a low groan came from her as she felt Lily's fangs sink into her exposed neck. She bit her lip as she let out a low hiss, she stood there eyeing Lily as a soft blush covered her cheeks as she looked away. Soon enough, she felt light headed and in a moment Lily had flung herself away from her, thats when everything got blurry and last she remembered she was falling to the floor before everything went dark. @Scarlet_MCRP

Asher stared down at the other male and it didn't take him long to realize what this man before him was or what he partially was. Clenching his fist he could feel what little bit of demon he was calling to the other, just like it called to any of demons that were close enough to him. Inhaling he glanced around as the other male was right about the people avoiding him, sighing he ignored it all simply cause he was used to it. Eyeing the male in front of him, he ealized he was being too quiet and turning his head to the side he rubbed his neck awkwardly and spoke in a low tone. "Eh, I like to be polite when I was in the wrong, I did after all run into you.... I...I'm sorry to ask out of the blue like this, but what year is this..?" His eyes barely made contact with the other as he had a million thoughts running through his mind. @CoreyXIX

Legaia smiled kindly at this creature, he seemed so sweet and affectionate, most creatures in this forest not being so friendly. She rubbed his stomach gentle and was taken back by his sudden movements as he nuzzled into her chest. She continued to smile though, patting his head like a mother would, when suddenly the creature spoke back to her. Raising a brow she was about to reply to him, until he rose up and made her fall back onto the ground by his sudden embrace. @Seraph

Lily pressed herself against the wall, it took every ounce of strength she had to stop feeding. She looked up at Willow seeing her eyes roll back as she fell to the floor. Lily's eyes went wide, did she just kill her? She rushed back grabbing her, she was cold but Lily was cold she couldn't tell the difference. She could hear her heart, it was slow but she was alive. Lily picked her up placing her on the bed. What should she do, she kept listening to her heart making sure it didn't slow even more. "please wake up" Lily had concern in her voice. 

@Strange_Encounters

The feeling of similarity came to Redcloak as well while he looked at the other man. Was he too of demonic blood? Yet he didn't call as strongly as a lot of demons did when he was in proximity to them. This person was likely just a half-breed like he was. That deep-seated desire to run him through like he would want to any other demon was calling only weakly to him, more of a reflex than any desire. He had to tamper it down for now as their unusual eyes made contact for juts a moment or two. It seemed to take forever before this newcomer spoke to him. "Its 1087, last I checked." He answers while crossing his arms. "Your fall didn't take that much out of you, did it?" he asks.

@Strange_Encounters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back