• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vanished CS

Lore
Here

neverbackdown

To live would be an awfully big adventure
Welcome to the Character Sheet Thread

Please make sure you include the following

Name

Age (17-18 remember they're Seniors)

Sexuality

Faceclaim (Real face claims only please)

Personality

Likes (3+)

Dislikes (3+)

History (doesn't need to be detailed at all just a brief overview even bullet points will do!)

Anything else you can think off/want to add

Riley, 18
She/Her
Student wannabe Tattoo Artist

About me
Labelled as "The Rebel" but a true Rebel doesn't define themselves by labels.

I'm an artist and will give you a tattoo in exchange for beers if you'll be my willing practice dummy.

My Basics
๐Ÿ“ 5'2"
๐Ÿ”ฉ Active
๐ŸŽ“Senior

๐Ÿท Always
๐Ÿšฌ Hell yeah
๐Ÿƒ Gimme

๐Ÿ”Ž If it happens
๐Ÿผ Want Someday

โœจ Sagittarius
๐Ÿ™ Atheist
๐Ÿ’ž Pan

My Likes
๐Ÿฅ‚ Parties
๐ŸŽจ Art/drawing

โ›ˆ๏ธThunderstorms
โšฐ๏ธGraveyards

๐Ÿš๏ธ Exploring abandoned places and buildings
๐Ÿ˜จHorror Films

My Dislikes
๐ŸซDark Chocolate
โœˆ๏ธHeights

๐Ÿ˜ฉbeing bored
๐ŸŽ… My dad

๐Ÿคก Clowns
My History
Riley's mother was a doting, passionate artist and mother. She was loving, kind and loved her kids with everything she had unfortunately she died when Riley was 6 and most of what Riley knows about her mother is what she has been told by her brother, Oli. Riley's father withdrew himself from his children after their mother died and the siblings tend to blame their father for what happened, after all it was because of his dodgy gambling and lack of ability to pay debts that got their mother killed in the first place.Riley and Oli have basically had to fend for themselves since their mother died, while Oli, being 5 years older, essentially took over the father role of Riley , Riley still did her best to help out where she could and the two are a very close duo.

Their fathers gambling never stopped and got worse after their mothers passing, he also began to drink heavily and continues to plummet himself into more debt with even more dangerous men. Throughout her life, Riley has dealt with breakins, attempted kidnappings and other stuff which has caused her hard exterior and tough nature.

When Oli turned 17 he began working in a tattoo parlor as an apprentice and quickly became an established artist with high reviews. He moved out shortly after and took Riley with him, they havnt seen their father in 3 years and are better off for it.
Personality
Riley is rebellious and alluring. She is brave and doesnt back down from a fight. She's spontaneous and tends to act on a whim leaving the consequences of her actions to be thought about/dealt with at a later stage.

Riley can be most accurately described as Free. She doesn't care for other peoples opinions or what other people think of her and so living her life how she chooses to.

She is an atsy kind of person and tends to express her emotions through tattoing her skin or doodling in her sketchpad.

Riley is a partier and chooses to live life to the fullest, the way she see's it is that her time to have fun is now before shes older and has responsibilities, her motto is "Live Fast, Die Pretty" and the proof is in the way she lives her life. Many people have commented on the fact that Riley acts as though she has a death wish, but Riley has never looked that far into her decisions.

She is a great listener and can be just as good at giving advice. She's caring, passionate and would do anything for her friends, even if it meant putting herself in danger. Trust and loyalty are very important to her and if you break them, you may never get it back. She can go from your best friend to your worst nightmare in seconds if you cross her.

Riley gives of the persona of being carefree and easy just cruising through life and taking each day at a time. However she's not as care free as she seems.
Riley's Location
White Bridge, Connecticut, USA.
3 Miles Away

My Anthem
You call me a bitch like its a bad thing by Halestorm
03:11
4F4Jt6X.png
Riley's Top Artists on Spotify
Halestorm
Korn

Linken Park
Maggie Lindemann

Limp Bizkit
Evanescence

coded by Sugarnaut

• Fight Song

Rachel Platten

name
    Alison Jones
    nickname
    Ali , Bubbles
    date of birth
    25th June
    sexuality
    Heterosexual
    occupation
    Student
    faceclaim
    Sabrina Carpenter
left
right
coded by natasha.

• i can't talk right now.
    i'm doing hot girl shit.

leon pierce
    eighteen

ยฉ weldherwings.

tumblr_9618e31dc76775c0abb570d1f84fb81f_a45e298c_640.jpg

1680476467492.png
ELEANOR WOODMAN
1680476467492 (1).png

Elle, Ellie
Turning 18 | June 10 | Gemini
Female | Asexual
Faceclaim: Joyce from Maarten Schroฬˆder portfolio

-Restrained introvert-

She prefers to do things on her own and has her guard up around other people (at least until she gets to know them.)
She's quiet by choice but would speak up her mind when she deems it necessary.
She's often aloof towards others but can be snarky when triggered.

-Observant & Perceptive-
She has a knack for quickly sizing up people's personalities and can read the room's energy quite well.
One of her hobbies is observing others and thinking of odd nicknames to call them by.

-Rational thinker-
She focuses on logic rather than emotions when dealing with things she doesn't know.
She can be skeptical but also confident with her knowledge and skills.

-LIKES-

Activities | Hunting, Crafting, Reading
Books | Botany, Zoology, Anatomy
Places | Forest, Parks, Library, Museums & Art exhibits
Food | Meat and savory foods
People | Honest, Responsible, Knowledgable

-DISLIKES-

Activities | Parties, Group projects
Books | Gossip magazines
Places | Classrooms, Airports
Food | Sweets
People | Nosy, Irresponsible, Braggarts

Woodman is one of the oldest families in town, known for their farming business and rustic lifestyle.
Eleanor was born and raised in Woodman Farm. As an only child, she was loved and adored by both her parents.
As her father's daughter, she studied wildlife and learned how to hunt at a young age, and at the same time, she learned the norm of the town, just like what her mother wanted.
But when it was time for her to attend school, she struggled to fit in because other kids didn't want a stinky and motherless person like her to join their groups.
Even now that she was in High School, some would still make fun of her origin, but Eleanor ignored them.
She could be the outcast for all she cares. As long as she lived the life she wanted, that's all that mattered to her.

-CLOSE FAMILY TIES-

Elias Woodman - Father
Evelyn Dune-Woodman - Mother (Deceased)
Walter Woodman - Grandfather (Current Head of the family)
Lola Woodman - Grandmother
Luke Woodman - Uncle

Shahara Woodman - Cousin

Jesse 18
He/Him
Student, Parkour athlete and Freerunner

About me
One part of the anxious messy Hewes twins.

Parkour athlete - unprofessionally trained by himself. Has gotten him out of certain situations.

Family orientated, hurt his sister... he'll hurt you

My Basics
๐Ÿ“ 5'11"
๐Ÿ”ฉ Active
๐ŸŽ“Senior

๐Ÿท Socially
๐Ÿšฌ Yes
๐Ÿƒ Yes

๐Ÿ”Ž If it happens
๐ŸšผWant Someday

โ™ŠGemini
๐Ÿ™ Atheist
๐Ÿ’•Bisexual

My Likes
๐Ÿฅณ Parties
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธParkour

:ghostxx:Mysteries
๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธGymnastics

๐Ÿš๏ธ Exploring abandoned places and buildings
๐Ÿ‘ฌHis family/twin sister

My Dislikes
๐Ÿ’ชBullies
๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธObnoxious people

๐Ÿ˜ฉbeing bored
โ›ณGolf (watching or playing)

๐ŸšทBeing told no
My History
Need to work on this but is a twin obviously, dad died at age of 12, mother workaholic
Personality
Jesse is a hyperactive and curious soul who is immensely intelligent and enjoys solving puzzles and mysteries (most of the time). Whilst laid back and easy going in most situations, Jesse can get overworked quite easily and is generally a pretty anxious person. A bundle of energy that he fights to contain until it explodes out of him. Caring, kind and compassionate he hates to see anyone upset and will do his best to involve anyone who seems left out. Jesse is spontaneous, stubborn and reckless at times. The type of guy to always take the leap without so much as a second thought, fearless in life. Jesse is also extremely sarcastic and tends to use it more when he feels awkward or extremely anxious, almost as though it is a shield to hide behind.
Riley's Location
White Bridge, Connecticut, USA.
3 Miles Away

My Anthem
Man Don't Care - JME ft. Giggs
03:11
4F4Jt6X.png
Jesse's Top Artists on Spotify
Eminem
Skepta

Slowthai
Dave