• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries

here4therps

So I am looking for a Vampire Diaries or The Originals, I play a made up female and anyone you wish. I am looking for someone to be either Klaus or Elijah for my oc. I do not plan on doing a love triangle between the 3. I don't like those kind of love triangles for my characters if you want that for your character that is fine all I ask is that you be one of the ones in the triangle.

. So now on to the rules. There are not many so here we go. Please before the age of 18. But given the fact i am looking for a Smallville roleplay it kind of tells me you are probably and adult as well, I love long posts but i do understand that sometimes we really get going and shorter replies happen. I love OOC chat. Please I have no life and i enjoy talking to people, tell me about the weather, your pets anything you want let's just talk and be friends. I am really drawing a blank on the other rules that i have so sorry. Be kind, like i said I have no life so i can reply pretty much all the time. Sometimes when i get busy or sick I have had covid and am still trying to get over it. Other rps that i can do are

Marvel

Star Trek

celebrity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back