• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Stefan
Stefan had talked to his mom earlier that day and was planning on meeting them for dinner along with everyone else. He had been going easier on his mother during this whole situation because he was the golden child growing up and had fonder memories of his mother before she left. He had missed her dearly and was glad to have her back, so much so that she was able to make him turn his humanity back on. He had a weird feeling about Julian though. He saw Alex and Julian talking, weird. He came up to them, "Hey! What's going on?" He said cooly.

Julian
"Nothing, I was just asking this young boy if he would be able to start cutting the grass for us, it has been awful." Julian lied. He had faith Alex wouldn't say anything since he threatened Caroline.

Klaus

Klaus read Caroline's adverse disposition to his arrival. Like he said, he would be foolish to expect any less. Even so, he couldn't help but be hurt. His actions were inexcusable and inhumane, and he'd be a liar to say that this part of him wasn't still alive and well - but with entirely different motives. Since becoming a father, his wrath wasn't in the name of power but of protection and love. He didn't expect anyone to believe he was reformed without proof. When he decided to return to Mystic Falls, he knew he would have to earn his trust and good name by proving he deserved it..especially to Caroline. His mood shifted when questioned about Hope, he looked to the ground to hide the display of pain on his face. "It's..a long story." he mumbled. He glanced back at her and did his best to brush off his mood. He was always the best at pushing his feelings aside. "I'm sure I'll tell you all about it someday soon, maybe even over a glass of wine." he smirked playfully. "Yes, I heard about your predicament." he said thoughtfully, "and that precisely, is one of the many reasons why I've returned to Mystic Falls." He knew that this vague information would make Caroline's skin crawl, and he admittedly enjoyed seeing her get a little frustrated. He knew Caroline was too neurotic not to demand more information later. Until then, he gathered the last of his things and headed inside, "As usual Ms. Forbes, it's been a pleasure." he called out behind him with an amused grin.

Stefan
Stefan sent a quick text to Damon, 'Are you going to dinner at the house tonight. I think we should snoop around a bit and learn more about Julian. I have a bad feeling about him.' Stefan noticed this guys act, he acted perfect but there were some traits he couldn't hide. He noticed the man sometimes getting a little too aggressive too fast and something just seemed off.

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7149323144766c7a2d47662d4d773d3d2d3632393632383838392e3135353330633234666437366338346436323034343339383135352e676966
    Elena nodded with a smile, she loved when Damon gave others another chance. "Thank you." Her smile grew when he winked at her and she takes another sip from her glass. Her left eyebrow raised in curiosity when Damon's phone went off. "Dinner? And I'm invited?" Elena was a bit surprised that she was invited. She wasn't exactly family to Lillian or that weird man Jullian. "I guess it's better that it's now than later. Just thinking about it will not solve the problem." She made a little face at the phrase "my house" she wasn't any bit happier than Damon was that the house was taken. Elena put a hand on Damon's forearm as a reassuring smile accented her features. She could tell what he was thinking, after all he was always thinking of her safety.

Julian
Julian glared at Alex, but didn't want to piss of Stefan quite yet while he had no plan. Julian took off in vamp speed back towards to Salvatore House and to Lily. This wasn't over yet, but he needed a game plan before he acted out.
Stefan
Stefan gave a concerned look, he knew Alex wasn't comfortable in the situation and Julian was to blame. He sighed as he noticed Julian had taken off but promptly but his attention back to Alex. "Are you okay? What did he say? What did he want from you" Stefan asked in a ramble, he was worried about the situation, it just didn't look right. He wanted to protect this town and the people he loved so he needed all of the information he could get about the Heretics and this Julian guy.

Klaus

Klaus could feel that Caroline was bothered by more than his antics, which caused him to drop his playful act and be straight on with her. "Fine," he sighed, slightly disappointed they couldn't engage in their usual bickering, but more concerned with avoiding adding more stress to her plate. "Yes, I don't have much information on Lilian, other than what the rest of you already know. Julian, however..he's hiding a dark secret indeed. Before returning, I had a witch cast a spell that revealed anyone under a sleeping spell, under the impression that Elena might still be in her deep slumber. Imagine my surprise when I figured out that there was another damsel under the curse by the name of Madi. Curious, I dug further into her past, and it seems that she may very well be Stefan and Damon's sister that Lilian decided to shield from them." He took a moment to allow the information to set in before beginning once more. "My witch tells me Julian is responsible for having the spell cast, and considering how he hides the body, it appears dear Lilian has no idea her daughter right under her nose, put to sleep permanently by a man she trusts far more than she should."

"Julian and I share a rather rocky past..I was already considering moving back to Mystic Falls for..other reasons.." he smirked and raised an eyebrow at her, signaling that she knew he meant her. "but when the opportunity to possibly solve your 'predicament', I started packing. "Additionally, the chance of watching Julian's loved ones turn on him was also too good to pass up." he admitted.

• tumblr_ofnr61VwpH1t0a4gfo5_400.gifv
    Caroline turned around once again to face Klaus. Her arms crossed over her chest as she listened. She absolutely could not "play" with Klaus in such a dire situation. Her head would probably explode or she'd say something unforgivable to him. Her eyebrows knit in both confusion and utter horror. Everyone knew Julian was not who he presented himself as, but Caroline never dreamed that he had someone under a sleeping spell. The fact that he had a witch cast that spell for Elena made her expression soften. "Madi." Caroline mutters, gears were clearing turning in her head as she mulled this over. "Stefan and Damon's little sister." Her eyes widen and a big menacing smile crossed her lips. That heretic moron put a spell on Lillian's daughter. "Klaus, do you have proof? Proof that he was the one to cast the spell?" She uncrossed her arms and began to slightly pace. "I may know a way to ruin Jullian." She said, her normal confident and perky attitude resurfacing.

Caroline couldn't help but roll her eyes at the mention of a rocky past and him returning for her. Klaus seemed to have a rocky past with everyone. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease him, "Surprise surprise." She smirked with a raised eyebrow. "Did you come to sweep me off my feet?" She asks sarcastically. Caroline couldn't blame him for that last reason. She didn't openly encourage watching others suffer but with this guy she 100% agreed. She nodded her head in agreement. "Fair." She said simply. "Thank you, Klaus." She said, her tone a bit softer. With that said she gave a small wave and ran to find Alex.

(I'm gonna keep playing Stefan just until the other person has the chance to make him)
Stefan
Stefan grabbed the picture of Madi and looked at it, the picture was of her when she was younger, about 4 years old. The picture was taken around the same time she had met the brothers briefly, no one knowing they were related. "I've seen her before, but it was before I had even turned. This photo must be over a 150 years old! I saw the little girl at the fair grounds, she had fallen and hurt herself and we couldn't find her parents. I felt protective over her for some reason but I don't even know why, and then she just disappeared when I turned around. I don't even know if her parents got her or not." He then looked at the photo of her as a teen and the photos of his brother and him. "This doesn't make any sense. Why are her photos with ours? And why would Julian have her?" Stefan let out a confused huff. It didn't even cross his mind that she could possibly be his sister. "I know Caroline has been trying to figure out stuff about Julian too, maybe she knows. And if this really is the same girl from 150 years ago there is something sketchy going on."

Niklaus

"He's done a very good job of covering his tracks, I'm afraid." he said while shaking his head, a tad frustrated that he couldn't offer her up more. "However, he's the only one who can wake her. Not to mention..unbeknowst to the dirty rat that is Julian, I know exactly where she is. I've already considered stealing the body and deliver it to Lilian myself, but I thought it best to come to you and the others first. You know, to try and establish trust and what not." he said nonchalantly. Klaus smirked at her as her perkiness returned and her wit (with a dash of cunning) resurfaced. "Music to my ears, love. Count me in."

He chuckled at her sarcasm and raised a playful eyebrow at her, "That's the plan." He said as he smiled devilishly and winked at her. He noticed her soften towards him, and it was the one thing that beat their playful flirtation. He bowed to her and smiled at her, "Always my pleasure, Caroline Forbes." He watched her run off into the distance, until her flowing blonde hair couldn't be seen anymore. He stopped for a moment to consider the encounter, and smiled in pride and joy before hoisting the rest of his things over his back and carrying them with ease inside.

Stefan

Stefan took a photo on his phone of the pictures of Alex had shown him of Damon, himself, and the mystery girl (Madi). He sent these images to Damon with a text ‘Alex found these photos all together. Do you recognize this girl? I think I saw her when she was younger before I turned, but I don’t know why our pictures would be with hers. Alex said he saw Julian hiding the girls body and that she won’t wake up’ Stefan sent. Hopefully him and Damon could figure this out together some how, he had no idea how the girl fit into this picture but it did help prove Julian is bad news.

Damon was huffily getting ready for Lilian's dinner when his phone buzzed. "I swear to God, if this is her texting with a dress code.." Damon looked at his texts and calmed down when he saw it was Stefan. Damon scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion when glancing over the photo. He swore that he had a faint memory of her as well, but he couldn't quite grasp it. Finally, it clicked. 'Stefan, this girl ran into me too shortly after mom "died". You saw her too? Julian is hiding her? What would he want with her? Damon was so confused, he tried to wrap his head around it all but his head began to hurt. He couldn't quite know whether it was confusion that was giving him a headache or the half a bottle of aged whiskey his downed to endure his mother's presence. 'Alright, you know what? I'm coming to you. Lilian's dinner party is going to have to wait a while.' Damon was internally thrilled at this excuse to be late for the gathering, yet torn about how he should feel this girl Madi.

Stefan
Stefan texted back, 'Weird that a little girl ran into both of us when we were so far away from each other at the time, somethings up. I'm outside of Mystic Grill, we can go to the dinner after we talk. Maybe Lily knows something'. Stefan looked at the pictures again, he noticed that the girl had features that resembled his mother a lot, and of course some features that resembled him and his brother as well. He wondered if Lillian was apart of this, a scheme of some sort with Julian. He let out a small sigh, confused by the situation and frustrated that the Heretics were even here.

Lillian
Lily was busy setting up some dinner. Julian had come home and given her a kiss before going upstairs to get ready himself. She was conflicted on if she should let the boys know of their sister or not tonight, on one hand she felt like she owed it to them and it would help them understand somewhat, on the other hand she felt like there was no point of brining up the girl just to tell them she had also been murdered before she reached her 16th birthday. Lily missed having family like that, that's why she replaced hers with the Heretics. She felt an urge to be protective and nurturing over them since she was not able to do so as much with her real family. When the boys were young she was too afraid of their father and potentially losing her sons that she never really got the chance to nurture and protect them from him.

Julian
Julian was coming up with a scheme, though he had no idea Klaus was in town and that people knew what he had done. Julian wanted to eliminate Stefan and Damon and get them out of the picture, just as he had done to Madilyn. He knew Lillian was desperate for her family, but in his eyes that served as a distraction for her. Julian wanted all of Lillian's attention and also wanted her focus to remain on the heretics, this created a strong union for them. Julian was a bit fucked up in this way, he craved power and admiration, he did not care who he screwed over in the process to get it. Tonight at the dinner he was going to try and kill Stefan and Damon, then place the blame on someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back