• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beetleju

The Next Generation
In this RP we explore an alternative ending to The Vampire Diaries. Stefan didn't die, he made it out of the way just in time for the hellfire to strike. They found a witch who, along with Bonnie, helped the group find a new form of the cure. From what they discovered there was just enough to cure everyone in their group. Now all the vampires are living human lives and raising kids together. They are trying to create a feeling of normalcy for their children. Everyone still lives in Mystic Falls, a town that is considered very safe now. Will it still be so safe when new supernatural creatures join town? The roleplay will have a gossip girl vibe to it, as in pretty much everyone knows everyone and the characters have backstories, relationships, and rivalries with one another. As new people join you can create a backstory and relationship with their character so the RP will have lots of drama. There will be characters of all ages! This includes the original cast, their kids, people new to town, and anyone in between!
Please let me know if you're interested and what character you are thinking of creating! I am thinking the parent couples would be Damon and Elena, Stefan and Caroline, Enzo (in this he never died) and Bonnie, Klaus and Hayley, and whatever you guys can think of that you would want to do! I will organize this page the are where I have the characters created listed so you can tell who is in what family and who is new to town and such once more people join.
Characters Created
  • Allie Salvatore, 16 (Damon and Elena's Daughter, Human)
  • Alexandra Rose Leclerc, 17 (Vampire)
  • Roje Jenkins, 20 (Vampire)
  • Hope Andrea Mikaelson (Tribrid)
Fandom - Vampire Diaries - Next Generation - Characters & Fandom - TVD The Next Generation- Character Relationships

Last edited:
Is The Salvatore School cured?
I'm thinking that there was just enough to cure like the group of friends in vampire diaries cast just so they could have kids, so now in the RP they can kinda struggle to find another cure for anyone else who wants it.

Also I had some ideas like maybe the kids find Stefan's journal and then that is like a crazy shock that their parents acted that way and that could be some drama! And just like new supernatural moving in would be fun drama as well! I think I'm gonna make a supernatural character later on when more people join so I can see what would fit in. So if anyone has any other ideas and suggestions I'm all ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back