• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries: Rise of the Hybrids

sprouhtt

溺死花
Hello hello!!!

I hope I have a few Vampire Diaries fans on here because an idea sparked in my head to create a Vampire Diaries fandom.

Basically, it would be when everything settles down and Katherine had been taken out of the picture and brought down to Hell with Stefan when he took her with him. Also Elena and Damon start their life together and the rest of the gang as well. So that means starting a family and getting back to their normal life or at least what seems to be normal for them.

But then they get an unexpected visit from Klaus who has been planning to create a whole new breed of Hybrids and start up an army. Even though the original gang has 'retired,' now they have kids who can carry on their works and try to stop Klaus from doing so. (I will go into more detail once I've got a set amount of people who would like to join)

Also I would keep the original cast of the vampire diaries, meaning you would be able to play as Elena, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Klaus & etc. Or you can be their offspring

Hope you all can join, also please tag your friends who you think would be interested or are a fan of this series.

Canon Characters that you can play...
Please comment below so that I can reserve these spots for you! First come first serve
Damon Salvatore - Physiicz Physiicz
Bonnie Bennett -
Caroline Forbes -
Matt Donovan -
Tyler Lockwood -
Elena Gilbert -
Elijah Mikaelson -
Rebekah Mikaelson -
Klaus Mikaelson -

The Characters offsprings that you can play( you can't reserve them, so it's first come first serve once I post the thread):
Salvatore Kids: 1 girl and 1 boy
Forbes Kids: 2 girls (twins)
Donovan: 1 girl
K. Mikaelson: 1 girl and 1 boy
B. Bennett kids: 1 girl and 2 boys

Last edited:
Hello hello!!!

I was thinking on making a list of canon characters from The Vampire Diaries in which you all can play. Which means you can reserve them for the time being before the RP begins. How does that sound?

Also tag people who you think would be interested in this! :)

Thank you again for showing an interest!

minajesty minajesty General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Physiicz Physiicz squirrel101 squirrel101

Very sorry, but I don't think I can continue with this. Grades are starting to drop and I need to catch up on assignments

I'd be interested in playing Damon and Elena's son but keep in mind I've only watched to the end of season 7

Is it alright if I were to ask you to choose between the two? (Also if nobody else shows up to claim Damon then you can have him.)

Very sorry, but I don't think I can continue with this. Grades are starting to drop and I need to catch up on assignments

Aw alright. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYRHING

Sweet! Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would be interested but I'm still interested. You should just post the canon sheet here sprouhtt sprouhtt

I posted the sheet. Just tell me who you want to play on that sheet. if you feel as if some canon characters are missing that you think would be a great contribution to this Fandom thread then please tell me and why. :)

Hey, I'd like to reserve Rebekah! if she is no taken. And if possible the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson or a Salvatore daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back