• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries Or The Originals |FxF & MxF|

Muralliann

One Time Luck
TVD.jpg

Hello, my name is Muralliann but you can call me Ann. I have been roleplaying for almost a year and lately I have really been wanting to do something with The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, I'm looking for someone who is semi-lit or you can be literate that is fine with me too. I only play female roles but I am always willing to double up on characters, I have a couple of ideas that I am putting together but right now I only have two plots but I would love to plot something out together. There are a lot of times that I will come up with plots on the spot but it all depends on what my partner wants to talk about, I have many different characters that I have for all different scenarios so all you have to do is ask to see them. If you're interested please PM me!

Plot One
Muse A is new to Mystic Falls, she was hanging out with a couple of new friends that she had made. Everything was going great that night all until a vampire and kills all of her new friends, she tried to run but the Vampire caught up to her. He fed her his blood then killed her, after a couple of hours being out she wakes up in a room she has never seen before. She was scared out of her mind because she knew she had died but yet here she was moving around. Muse B comes walking into the room and tells her everything that has happened.

Muse A wants to run away but her lust for blood is very strong so Muse A decided to stay with Muse B so that she can learn how to control her hunger and use her powers. Everything is really rough at first but after months and months of learning how to use her powers Muse A is finally ready to go back out into the world. Over the time Muse A and Muse B have spent together they built a really strong bond, Muse B decides to ask Muse A out for a night of fun. Muse A accepts, lets see what kind of trouble the pair get into.

Plot Two
Muse A has been alive for a very long time, they have seen a lot of things in their life and they never wanted to be a vampire. He met a girl that he knew he was going to marry but one the night before they were supposed to get married but she was killed by a vampire, years later he has not been able to get over muse B's death until one night when she shows up at his doorstep. After all of the years he thought Muse B was dead but it turns out she was turned into a vampire by his own brother (Or sister), the couple is once again reunited and are happy to be with each other again.

When Muse A's brother comes back and is surprised to see Muse B has found their brother, Muse B gets to meet all of the friends and new family that Muse A has made but the one person she is not getting along with is the brother(Or sister) of muse A. She does not want to forgive Muse A's brother or sister because they ruined the perfect life that she could have had with Muse A. Let's just hope that Muse A and Muse B can fix their relationship or the life or Muse A's sibling will be in a lot of trouble.

Who I'm looking for
Damon
Elijah
Klaus
Jeremy
Matt

Who I can play
Jeremy
Matt
Caroline
Stefan
Bonnie