• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Chronicles [1x1 search]

useless

✰ 愚か者
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. If you end up with any questions, please feel more than free to message me and fire away! I always love to meet other fans of the series, so don’t be shy! I don’t bite, promise.

I’ve read up to Blood and Gold, but am really considering the witch series. I may wait to watch the Mayfair Witches first, though. Regardless, because of that, I feel like I can adequately write as any of the cast members well enough! Regardless of if you have only seen the movie Interview with the Vampire, if you have only watched the Vampire Chronicles television series, or if you have only read the books - or a combination of those options - I would more than love the chance to possibly write with you if you are interested!

However, like all search threads, this one is a bit centered around my own interest. Obviously I am willing to alter things to your interests as well! But since I don’t know you, I obviously don’t know your interests! (;

I am looking for someone to play as one of these characters: Marius, Lestat, Armand.

I am interested in writing as: Louis! Or anyone else, even an oc, but I love Lestat x Louis!

Anyways! We can discuss the rest. Message me if you’re interested in brainstorming further!

Last edited:
Hey there! I’d be interested in discussing a Vampire Chronicles RP with you if you’re still interested!

I’ve seen the movie (and sadly the QOTD movie haha) and I’m re-reading IWTV and TVL. I haven’t actually read the other books in the series but I’ve read plot synopses of them, I prefer the first 2 books because I want to believe that Lestat and Louis are happy together after the 80’s concert fiasco lmao but I love the angst as much as the fluff I pretend happened off screen.

If you’d be interested lemme know ^^

I have an idea for an a/U Nicholas de lenfent I want to play, I'd be willing to play him to your Louie as well, I think they could be cute. It would be fun to play a lestat too if your still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back