• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Valley Of Chessington

Here in the valley of Chessington, the soil is fresh, forests are near, and the springs supply plenty of water. It is a fine place to build a village, and eventually a city. YOU can be part of it! All class types are available. You can be a builder, farmer, warrior, engineer, and maybe even a royal, or even an ambassador.

Here is how this rp will work: It will start with one house, and a man named Peyton who has a dream. He wants to start a flourishing community. Others will come, for he built the land on a road, and seeks to recruit travelers to build a village with him. Builders, warriors, and farmers are very important, as well as blacksmiths. There will be limitations, and the rp will start off slower, but will build relatively quickly. I am actually going to start this as soon as I get 3 characters, so we can start working on building it so we actually have room for newcomers. Because of the angle I am going for, this rp will always be open.

The following roles are first come first serve.
Head farmer. (To keep interaction, and to make sure everyone doesn't just spread out, if you are in a class, you will work under the Head of that class.)
Chief Miner
Head Builder
Lord (this role will come later, and will be offered to the best warrior after the army grows in size, for now the founder Peyton will be in charge of teaching and ordering the army)
(Eventually advisor roles and what not will be available as well, but as I said some roles will be added when the nation gets bigger)

I will say that if you take a head role... I want a minimum of a post a day. Lesser roles are more relaxed as far as post rules go.

Ya today has been unusually busy... Don't get used to me saying it will be done by a certain time and me being late. It will be up and ready to go by tonight however. For sure

Hey, I would be interested in warrior or hunter (maybe even both) if you like

Yeah, I thought about a hunter who later becomes a good archer/trapper/scout. You always need a good archer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back