• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The urge to create stories together - 1x1 with new fandoms/originals

RavenClaire

Professional Dreamer
Who am I? Just a cat mom living in Europe looking for some roleplays to sweeten up her days. I have more than 10 years of roleplay experience under my belt ( Or on my aging back XD) and love to double, seeing as it allows for more drama and complex character dynamics. When it comes to pairings, I am most comfortable with mxf and post length varies between 400-700 words per character, but I can mirror.

Who should you be? Preferably 21+, patient and excited to write!

What do I want? Please look at the menu below and choose your favourite

Star Wars <3<3<3<3

Looking for:
Cal Kestis
Willing to play for you: Again, just ask! Kylo, Kanan, Obi-Wan, you name it!

Plot: Jedi survivors! Trying to stay away from Inquisitors. Fighting survival guilt or war trauma. Wondering how to start a new life. Attempting to rebuild the order and finding other survivors. Helping others in the galaxy. Basically, let's plot! There are so many possibilities, and they might shift and changing depending on which charas are involved.

MCU <3<3<3<3

Looking for:
Steve Rogers or Peter Parker (Tom Holland's version)
Willing to play for you: I have most experience with Loki, Thor, Tony, Stephen and Bucky.

Plot: Something set within the original storyline, but with our OCs included? AU with a quest to save the multiverse from disintegrating? A post-Endgame world story with the New Avengers? The possibilities seem endless, so let's plot!

NARUTO <3<3<3

Looking for:
Naruto Uzumaki
Willing to play for you: Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, Gaara and Shikamaru are the ones I have most experience in.

Plot: Something set after Shipuuden would be cool! New threats, adulthood problems, tensions with the outside despite having fought together before, etc.

YU-GI-OH <3<3<3

Looking for:
Yami Yugi/Atem
Willing to play for you: Seto Kaiba, Yugi Mutou, Marik Ishtar... just ask!

Plot: I have to admit, I'm a sucker for reincarnation plots! Especially when they get to travel back in time at one point during the plot. An Ancient Egypt setting is also always cool. Alternatively, I'm always down for some modern day tournaments with the world's fate at stake or new evil ancient artifacts popping up. Basically, let's plot together!

Original plot: The crown is a heavy burden <3<3<3<3 (inspired by "The Crown")

Looking for:
PRINCE A
Willing to play for you: PRINCE B

Plot: Set in an AU! The British monarchy is known for its glamour, tradition and ridiculously strict rules. Yet, even though being part of this family is no fairy tale, many a girl dreams of becoming the lucky bride of one of the two princes. PRINCE A is the heir to the throne and plays the part expected of him. Responsible, charming, polite and dutiful, he hides his true nature well. As his father expects of him, he starts to attend university to major in history and business. Meanwhile, his brother PRINCE B, just a year younger, is more free spirited and adventurous. Instead of heading to university, he wants to travel the world and is allowed to join the tour of one of the many charities the family supports. What neither of them expect is to find love on their respectable paths.

At university, PRINCE A meets the passionate and quirky GIRL A. She is a total geek, a cosplayer, and a gamer, who is just at university, because her mother insisted due to family tradition. PRINCE A knows that this woman is nothing his family could ever accept as his wife, but he can't help but be drawn to her. GIRL A makes him laugh, let loose and experience totally new things. And of course, they end up falling in love without expecting it... and eventually have to face the challenges or break up.

Meanwhile, PRINCE B meets a girl working for the charity (we can discuss if it's working with children, protecting wildlife or maybe even Doctors without borders or something like that) and they end up spending a lot of time together. He admires her courage, empathy and kindness, as well as her ability to reign in his more willful nature. But would she ever give up her current life? If they ended up dating, she would be expected to give up everything. So these two also find themselves with the choice of whether love is really worth the challenge.

Original plot 2: Dating an Idol <3<3<3

Looking for:
IDOL A (Face claim preferably Jungkook of BTS)
Willing to play for you: IDOL B (feel free to pick your own face claim!)

Plot: This is basically an AU combining an idol x non-idol and idol x idol plot. Essentially, our two characters are secretly dating two members of one of the hottest new groups around. And it comes with various challenges.

IDOL A and GIRL A have been childhood friends since primary school. For a time, they even were trainees together, but eventually, she decided to pursue other dreams (probably as a music or dance teacher). He promised that they would be able to make their relationship public at some point, but it's been years and the secret dating is starting to put a strain on their romance.

Meanwhile, IDOL B and Girl B are both idols at the same company. And while it means they have more opportunities to see each other, they have to be extra careful as well, as there are always cameras lurking somewhere. Seeing as this would involve your characters, we could come up with a backstory for them. It could also be childhood friends to lovers or enemies to lovers or whatever trope you prefer.

I want this RP to include the emotional struggles of dating an idol, the pressure that comes with fame, the creepy sasaeng fans and the overall intensity of true love. Basically, make it a romantic, dramatic mess XD

Last edited:
Definitely interested in Star Wars and happy to play Cal if you're happy to accept! I'm 23 and from the UK so our timezones might match up nicely as well! :)

Eeeey sup, JFK here.

New here myself, 21, almost finished with Cobra Kai. I would be so in to do a Cobra Kai Roleplay, been some time since I wrote people kicking ass (in this case getting your ass kicked too.)

European too, so our time zones might match up! Or at least won't be too far/long from each other.

Anyways, hmu if interested because I don't think I can do that yet... I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back