• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unusual Roommates [MxM Group RP] Closed

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
CGM5YQUWIAIkDr0.jpg

After your parents death you were left their grand mansion. You were just one person, it was lonely living in the huge place all by yourself. So what do you do? You put an ad in the paper looking for five roommates. While this seemed like a fool proof plan, you didn't even imagine the fact that you could attract some rather....odd men. All five of them were some kind of creature you thought could only be seen in storybooks and cheesy teen romance flicks. Vampires, Witches, Werewolves. You couldn't go back on your words and they had already paid their first months rent. Well, they weren't so bad. Except the vampire keeps trying to suck your blood.

---

Welcome to The Unusual Roommates. TUR is a boys love roleplay where you play as one of six boys who live under one roof as roommates, obviously. It's mainly slice of life with some drama thrown in. It's meant to be a relaxed RP with some good wholesome romance. I expect you to post once or twice a week, nothing too harsh. I just want an active RP and OOC. All but the mansion owner aren't human. You can choose what creature you want your boy to be, go wild but not too wild.

I'm interested. Could be an opportunity for some memorable comedic moments.

We're limited to the three creatures listed or...?

Oh? Well, that means I have more room for character types then.

Makes my decision making a bit harder but that's the fun part of creating characters.

I would love love love to play one of the roommates here! Can you PM me with a few more details? Like post length, medium of communication, etc.

I'll just post those answers here.

- Two paragraphs minimum
-PMs, with the RP in Threads

I'll just add you to the PM and I'm going to work on the signup sheet later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back