The Unofficial RPN Thanksgiving Thread!

I honestly think that I just shed a tear. Mad House was my first roleplay and continues to be my most successful and cherished.

Damn that was good.

love u table happy thanksgiving even tho im british and dnt celebrate it n stuff<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very thankful that I've found this site as it has allowed me to keep my mind busy whenever I need it, to explore my ideas a little bit, and lastly, I'm thankful for the awesome people I've met on here. Despite being here for not even half a year yet, I had wonderful experience with many awesome people.

I would like to thank all @Aldur Forgehammer @Aldur Forgehammer (Yes, again) because he's been a constant, good friend on here for me, who I enjoy talking to a lot (like, a LOT) You're an amazing artist, an intelligent person to talk to and a wonderful member.

Then I want to say thank you @Semblance who is an absolute sweetheart who understood some really weird things about me, heh. I haven't seen you around in a bit, but you're wonderful and I miss you. :3

There are also a couple of people whom I just thoroughly love RPing and plotting with, and those are @Ghost @Atom @CRiTiCAL ERR0R (who kept up with my dumb questions far longer than they would've needed) @CJ Mason @RubyRose @DaughterofAthena @Abstract Annabelle (if not only for her being the other half of the Shining Sisters :P ) and everyone i enjoy chatting and RPing with like @AllHailDago @KamiKhazy (I miss your ME RP :3) @Amora Aurora and everyone else 've been forgetting in my rudeness.

Have a wonderful rest of the year, RPN.

Well, my Thanksgiving was in October - so this is very late for me, you Americans are never on time. <3

To one of my friends that will never read this, the real Thanksgiving is still in October. Even if you're not in school right now and I'm stuck here.

Regardless, I'll take a moment or two (or three) to give thanks.

I'm thankful for the many people that got me into roleplaying. My cousin, a couple buddies. Also relatively thankful I don't roleplay with those friends any longer - roleplaying fandoms that were never mine motivated me to find another medium.

I'm thankful that my elementary school career sucked enough for me to find a love of reading (turns out hiding in a corner with a book for a couple years makes your literacy spike). I'm thankful for what's gotten me here, good and bad, and I'm thankful for what will continue to keep me here.

Now some nice personal ballads and the fun of missing a hundred people or so.

To @RubyRose , for GMing the first roleplay I ever did here. You kept me on the site despite my being a young and not-so-great writer.

I've gotten better, promise.

I'm not going to name everyone in that roleplay - I remember most of the names, though. Count on that.

To @welian , for letting me into DesuDesu with my Harvest Goddess (never did post, it went way too fast, but thank you nonetheless). I'd also like to thank you for random conversations when they're needed.

To @King Of Imagination for telling me when I'm being an idiot, and GMing a pretty badass pathfinder campaign. I've known you a long time, and to be honest I don't know where I met you - sorry about that.

To @KamiKhazy for helping me out with the mechanics. I swear I die sometimes and come back clueless.

To @Thorn Darkblade and @Captain Hesperus for dealing with the eternal character sheet.

To @DescriptedEnd for not giving up on Kael and Eskandiel despite our lack of posts. To @Prizzy (Des, link him, won't you?) even though I can't spell your name, I've had a lot of fun talking with you. @SBChase and @minismurf , that goes for you as well.

To @TheDox for dealing with my shit, you deserve a medal, man.

To @The Administration , @Super Moderators , @Moderators for being great to work with, and the Administration for offering me a position on staff. I could sing all of your praises here, but I'm pretty sure you all know what I think of you. It'd take me many more paragraphs than I have time to quickly write at lunchtime to say how damn thankful I am for all of you guys. The admins on our site are great. You work hard, and it's great to see how much you love the site - well, you all know how awesome you are.

I haven't tagged as many people as everyone else, but I don't think I need to. You should all know I appreciate you by now.

And to everyone else I come across that make RpN what it is today, thank you. You're why I just wrote for twenty minutes at lunch - why I'm here.

@Meredith You met me in the shoutbox when I was still PurpleManiacSquirrel, told me you liked the color purple, I set you on fire, and then we both questioned Pooka for an hour. That's where we met. And then we had the skype group, and everything continued madly ever after.

@Pine ur the best mmk <3 and we have to be in the same rp sometime soon

welp im quite terrible with meaningful words outside of the story zone in fact but ill try my best

@The Staff @The Administration thank you guys so much for all the work you put into this site; it is honestly the most amazing site out there and I love going on here. I haven't really been on here long, so I don't have super strong memories or favorite roleplays or anything yet, but I am really excited to continue my relationship with this site and all the people on it.

Coming from a highly satirical and cynical gaming forum (though I do love that one too) that shuns the xD users as well as many other stereotypes of roleplayers, I came into this site merely for the purpose of writing and I was very concerned about the community that would be on here. Admittedly, at the very beginning, I even had a somewhat holier-than-thou mindset when joining. However, when I first stepped on that shoutbox and began my journey on RpN, I was pleasantly surprised to find that all of you are amazing people. This is honestly such an amazing community and I'm so glad I decided to give this forum a try, and I'm eager to find out even more of what you all have to offer.

I think that was enough (¿) so now I'm gonna tag some but not all people – @Pine @Meredith @Poe @TwistedDesires @CJ Mason @Giyari @Atom @Darkangel666 @DescriptedEnd @TheDox (my fellow escr friend) @Sunbather @Coin and many more (I don't want to take up too much space :P ). Some of you guys I already have pretty strong friendships with, some decent, and some only acquaintances, but I want you guys to know that you and all the people I've talked to more than once are all awesome people and I hope I can build some long-lasting friendships in the days to come c: happy danksgiving everybody (▀‿▀-͠ )

I'm thankful for Kaneki Ken and Oswald Cobble pot

Jk

I'm not good at sappy or emotional stuff, and I'm too lazy to write a long post on mobile, so this will probably be the shortest one yet.

@Fantasy Crazy soup

simj22 said:
I know you guys are usually an inch away from punting me to banland, but nonetheless, you have not, and I don't know why you haven't.
@The Dark Wizard[/URL] lets me stay on the site.
Contrary to popular belief, perma banning is an extreme last resort, it hasn't happened often. It is not something I enjoy.

If someone really wants to RP and enjoy the site, I prefer that they understand we have few but really important rules and that they follow them and enjoy the site.

After all we are all here to have fun :) !

Sunbather said:
Then I want to say thank you @Semblance who is an absolute sweetheart who understood some really weird things about me, heh. I haven't seen you around in a bit, but you're wonderful and I miss you. :3
Aww sunbather this is absolutely amazing and you're so sweet and kind for taking the time to write all of this :) I love you so much and I hate how inactive I've been lately- I've been really busy with schoolwork this semester but winter break starts in 3 weeks, so I'll have all the time on my hands to RP to my heart's content for a good month

I mean... I'm terrible with these. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I will try to dish out some well deserved thank yous to some peeps.

@The Dark Wizard You da man! Keep on rocking and making this site great!

@Mordecai I will stand up and say you're the best fox in the world hands down!

@Pine for being the most fabulous table I've ever seen. Seriously, I'd pay more than a million dollars for that fine craft.

@Captain Hesperus for being a great kitty <3! Who's dating advice I won't follow, but I'll keep asking for.

@Ghan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@welian for being my beloved Mistress and an amazing Super Mod! Thanks for putting up with my questions and giving me great tips and resources for art. Also, I love it when we nerd out together.

@Giyari you handsome devil, you. You're awesome!

@Poe I wanna say that you are amazing and you deserve a free trip to Hawaii at a 5-star hotel. Thanks for being a great teacher and here's to hoping your school's gonna treat you better.

@CJ Mason I don't know what to say, really. You're a great guy and I wanna thank you for being here and being you.

@The Staff for not eating me yet, obviously.

@DrTrollinski Doc, you got me here. The Beginning of The End was one of the best roleplays I've ever been on and I loved every second of it. I can only hope you'll reboot it someday, somehow. Thank you for putting up with me that one time too.

@Kaerri for dating advice I could actually follow lmao.

@Meredith for making a great partner in which we stand up for each other. Mad props to you. I hope everything develops the way you want it to.

@Sunbather Do I even need to tell you why I'm thankful for you? Hah. I wish you the absolute best.

@CloudyBlueDay I like you, sis. Your art is amazing and you're always cheerful. Keep it up!

@LifeNovel My Life <3. Don't let Pine anywhere near your soul.

@SkyGinge The Character Challenge was a pleasure to co-host. Especially under your command. I wish you good luck with uni and hope good things come your way.

@Prizzy Kriyze you get a shoutout for being an outstanding guy. Thank you for putting up with my slowness. I am looking forward to RP with you some more, buddy!

@Unwavering Knight haven't seen you in a while, but I wanted to let you know that your writing is one of the most engaging I've ever seen and can only hope you'll do great things in the (near)future.

@AbstractAnnabella Just so abstract, man. Keep on being abstract <3

@Mortem gets a shoutout too. Thanks for putting up with my cyborg, yo.

@Atom I hope you'll get to cook the most wondrous delicacies the world has ever tasted. Also @The Creator Prime for not being able to aim until I was already long dead lol. AtomPrime Forgehammer <3

@simj22 You're not as bad as you say you are. (most of the time, hehe)

And last, but not least. A very special little shoutout to @Tripodric . Cheers, man!

If I've missed anyone... I apologize. But know that I'm very thankful for this website and all the wonderful people I've met here. Long live RPN!

@The Dark Wizard[/URL] You da man! Keep on rocking and making this site great!

@Pine for being the most fabulous table I've ever seen. Seriously, I'd pay more than a million dollars for that fine craft.

@Captain Hesperus for being a great kitty <3! Who's dating advice I won't follow, but I'll keep asking for.

@Ghan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@welian for being my beloved Mistress and an amazing Super Mod! Thanks for putting up with my questions and giving me great tips and resources for art. Also, I love it when we nerd out together.

@Poe I wanna say that you are amazing and you deserve a free trip to Hawaii at a 5-star hotel. Thanks for being a great teacher and here's to hoping your school's gonna treat you better.

@CJ Mason I don't know what to say, really. You're a great guy and I wanna thank you for being here and being you.

@DrTrollinski Doc, you got me here. The Beginning of The End was one of the best roleplays I've ever been on and I loved every second of it. I can only hope you'll reboot it someday, somehow. Thank you for putting up with me that one time too.

@Meredith for making a great partner in which we stand up for each other. Mad props to you. I hope everything develops the way you want it to.

@Sunbather Do I even need to tell you why I'm thankful for you? Hah. I wish you the absolute best.

@CloudyBlueDay I like you, sis. Your art is amazing and you're always cheerful. Keep it up!

@SkyGinge The Character Challenge was a pleasure to co-host. Especially under your command. I wish you good luck with uni and hope good things come your way.

@Prizzy Kriyze you get a shoutout for being an outstanding guy. Thank you for putting up with my slowness. I am looking forward to RP with you some more, buddy!

@Unwavering Knight haven't seen you in a while, but I wanted to let you know that your writing is one of the most engaging I've ever seen and can only hope you'll do great things in the (near)future.

@Atom I hope you'll get to cook the most wondrous delicacies the world has ever tasted. Also @The Creator Prime for not being to aim until I was already long dead lol. AtomPrime Forgehammer <3

And last, but not least. A very special little shoutout to @Tripodric . Cheers, man!

If I've missed anyone... I apologize. But know that I'm very thankful for this website and all the wonderful people I've met here. Long live RPN!
Thank you, dollface! <3 A shoutout to you because you're the goddamned best, keep on being awesome and I'll continue being abstract.

I would like to give thanksgiving thanks to @Atom@Prime @Forgehammer for being there for me when I'm low on cash and only got my USP to play around with. <3

@welian will also recieve a greeting from me in hopes that she'll be so charmed that she restarts one of her legacy RPs, or starts the Sci-fi Dragonslayer RP.

@The Dark Wizard[/URL] You da man! Keep on rocking and making this site great!

@Ghan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Atom I hope you'll get to cook the most wondrous delicacies the world has ever tasted. Also @The Creator Prime for not being to aim until I was already long dead lol. AtomPrime Forgehammer <3

Says my favourite Orc!!

The Creator Prime]I would like to give thanksgiving thanks to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11171-atom/ said:
@Atom[/URL]@Prime @Forgehammer for being there for me when I'm low on cash and only got my USP to play around with. <3
You're welcome. Thanks for fetching me my AWP whenever I'm dead.

The Creator Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] will also recieve a greeting from me in hopes that she'll be so charmed that she restarts one of her legacy RPs, or starts the Sci-fi Dragonslayer RP.
No.

Aldur Forgehammer]You're welcome. Thanks for fetching me my AWP whenever I'm dead. [/QUOTE] A true wife fetches the weapon of her beloved. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL], dragonslayersssssss!

I'm not American so Thanksgiving's not a thing I really do, but cheers for the good times, RPnation! You stay classy.

gj1.gif

I-love-you-gif-Tim-Gunn.gif

@The Staff

There are so many wonderful people here, I'm sure I'll miss some, but you just chalk it down to my lamentable memory and not to any lack of appreciation, OK?

Firstly, thank you so very, very much, @The Dark Wizard for having the site in the first place. I've followed you here through a couple site name changes and a site merge, and I intend to keep on keepin' on so long as you keep making the RPs possible. (^U^)

Thank you very much to the rest of @The Administration, the @Super Moderators, and my fellow @Moderators for all your hard work in keeping things running as well. And for being such a great group to hang out with in Discord. ( :) )

Thank you particularly to @Sherwood, who brought Dann and me here in the first place! And who let me change my mind and join his Robotech game after all. ( ;) )

Thank you to my other GMs, @Grey and @Wolf Rawrrr, who have patience with me when I forget it's my turn to post, and who have let me play in their worlds.

Thank you to my fellow players: @Captain Hesperus, @killfire, @Sherwood, and @Wolf Rawrrr; @Grey, @Jack Elarithon, @Petal, and @SephirothSage; @Foolish13, @Bardiel, and @Lenasaurus; and @Epiphany and @Beowulf. We've had some fun times together (some of you in multiple games!) and I look forward to many more in the future.

Thank you @SkyGinge for letting me judge in the Character Challenge. It was a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again next year!

Finally, and most of all, a very big thank you and a super-big hug to my beloved @Dannigan, who brings me so much joy and silliness, both in and out of character, on- and offline, and in everything we do together. I (<3) you. (^.^)

Originally, I was going to code the shit out of this in order to get my point across and come off as a pretentious bitch who has nothing better to do with her time...JUST KIDDING, seriously tho'. I am thankful to everyone on this site including the people I have yet to meet and the ones that have taken their leave, certain people in general have helped me along the way or have just been awesome enough to deserve a dedication due to their companionship and dedication. RPNation has changed my life in quite a lot of ways and I am quite happy with my circumstances as of now.

TO THE MODS, STAFF, ADMINISTRATION, I DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE TERMS:

tumblr_inline_nxzzcxbW7o1tb3si7_500.gif

All of you work your asses off to maintain this site and though I have yet to meet all of you, I still want to thank you for what you've done. I can not articulate how much I appreciate everything you do and I hope this puny sentence can make you smile.

@Aldur Forgehammer You thought you were gonna tag me and I wasn't gonna tag you back? You thought wrong, Orc. You are something of a buddy to me and I would like to thank you for tolerating my bullshit on a daily basis, I am happy to be able to speak with you. <3

@Bullet Tooth Tony You little asshole, I have never met someone so heinous in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I listen to your awesome ass lectures and I just love to see you fuck around with people, continue to be unique Tony and I know you'll go a long way..and fix things. <3

@Funkybub I can't really tell you how much I'm glad to be your friend, you're funny, respectful, and just dreadful at the right times. On a day where I don't feel like laughing, you tend to make me smile all the time and I am so thankful for you. <3

@Suffocated DEAR GOD, THIS WOMAN IS A ROLE MODEL IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. Her natural ability to make others feel better and just bring a certain liveliness will always be inspiring to me, I am thankful for her in so many ways and I am glad to have her by my side. Babes, you're one in a million. <3

@QuixoticKitten Lord knows that I need my queer cinnamon roll in my life, you are someone who is fierce and inspirational. I look up to you Quix, I really do. You're always there to have fun and I have no doubt in my mind that you're gonna be something big..you're just amazing and I love you. <3

@MidnightSoul My fierce hedgehog! Not only are you scarily good at portraying the Joker, you're always there when I need a pick-me-up. I can come to you with anything and you wouldn't turn me away, you are a fucking great person and I love you so much. Keep on chugging, partner. <3

@RedIncubus BLUNT AND BEAUTIFUL. You're sassy, truthful, and contemplative in a way that makes you special. I always listen to what advice you have to give {when there is any} and I hope the best for you, Red. You're always there when needed even when you aren't and I'm just happy to have met you. <3

@Sunbather This bitch makes amazing characters, not even gonna lie. She's funny, respectful, and I'm just happy to have her be stupid with me. You mah friend, gurl. Love you. <3

TO SOMEONE WHO I FIND TO BE THE MOST WONDROUS PERSON EVER:

J5KTA.gif

@Rida Can I just state how many times you have remained by my side? How many times you've given me beautiful gifs and memes? How many times you've been able to keep my ass on check with just a few words? YOU, my love, are already the most wonderful and radiant person I've met. You work your ass off, you're always there for a shoulder to cry on, and you have the most greatest sense of humor. You're..something else and I'm just grateful for your presence, I want you to be happy and I want you to do big things in your life. Love you, hun. <3

TO SOMEONE WHO IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT:

anchorman-ilu.jpg

@Angst You've changed my life. Truly. You've altered my perspective on the world and I don't want to get gushy but I love you more than anything else, you are the most joyous person I've ever met and my day instantly gets better when you come around. You've been my best friend, my ray of sunshine, and you've now become something more..I'll follow you into Hell and back and I hope you know that. I am more grateful for you on any other day but I just wanted to take the time and let you know before it was too late to post this, I hope you know how much you've made someone like me happy. <3

AbstractAnnabella said:
Originally, I was going to code the shit out of this in order to get my point across and come off as a pretentious bitch who has nothing better to do with her time...JUST KIDDING, seriously tho'. I am thankful to everyone on this site including the people I have yet to meet and the ones that have taken their leave, certain people in general have helped me along the way or have just been awesome enough to deserve a dedication due to their companionship and dedication. RPNation has changed my life in quite a lot of ways and I am quite happy with my circumstances as of now.

TO THE MODS, STAFF, ADMINISTRATION, I DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE TERMS:

tumblr_inline_nxzzcxbW7o1tb3si7_500.gif

All of you work your asses off to maintain this site and though I have yet to meet all of you, I still want to thank you for what you've done. I can not articulate how much I appreciate everything you do and I hope this puny sentence can make you smile.

@Aldur Forgehammer You thought you were gonna tag me and I wasn't gonna tag you back? You thought wrong, Orc. You are something of a buddy to me and I would like to thank you for tolerating my bullshit on a daily basis, I am happy to be able to speak with you. <3

@Bullet Tooth Tony You little asshole, I have never met someone so heinous in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I listen to your awesome ass lectures and I just love to see you fuck around with people, continue to be unique Tony and I know you'll go a long way..and fix things. <3

@Funkybub I can't really tell you how much I'm glad to be your friend, you're funny, respectful, and just dreadful at the right times. On a day where I don't feel like laughing, you tend to make me smile all the time and I am so thankful for you. <3

@GakuHirashime DEAR GOD, THIS WOMAN IS A ROLE MODEL IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. Her natural ability to make others feel better and just bring a certain liveliness will always be inspiring to me, I am thankful for her in so many ways and I am glad to have her by my side. Babes, you're one in a million. <3

@QuixoticKitten Lord knows that I need my queer cinnamon roll in my life, you are someone who is fierce and inspirational. I look up to you Quix, I really do. You're always there to have fun and I have no doubt in my mind that you're gonna be something big..you're just amazing and I love you. <3

@MidnightSoul My fierce hedgehog! Not only are you scarily good at portraying the Joker, you're always there when I need a pick-me-up. I can come to you with anything and you wouldn't turn me away, you are a fucking great person and I love you so much. Keep on chugging, partner. <3

@RedIncubus BLUNT AND BEAUTIFUL. You're sassy, truthful, and contemplative in a way that makes you special. I always listen to what advice you have to give {when there is any} and I hope the best for you, Red. You're always there when needed even when you aren't and I'm just happy to have met you. <3

TO SOMEONE WHO I FIND TO BE THE MOST WONDROUS PERSON EVER:

J5KTA.gif

@Rida Can I just state how many times you have remained by my side? How many times you've given me beautiful gifs and memes? How many times you've been able to keep my ass on check with just a few words? YOU, my love, are already the most wonderful and radiant person I've met. You work your ass off, you're always there for a shoulder to cry on, and you have the most greatest sense of humor. You're..something else and I'm just grateful for your presence, I want you to be happy and I want you to do big things in your life. Love you, hun. <3

TO SOMEONE WHO IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT:

anchorman-ilu.jpg

@Angst You've changed my life. Truly. You've altered my perspective on the world and I don't want to get gushy but I love you more than anything else, you are the most joyous person I've ever met and my day instantly gets better when you come around. You've been my best friend, my ray of sunshine, and you've now become something more..I'll follow you into Hell and back and I hope you know that. I am more grateful for you on any other day but I just wanted to take the time and let you know before it was too late to post this, I hope you know how much you've made someone like me happy. <3

I hate you. I sincerely and completely hate you.

No, but really, I love you lots. You're my babydoll and that'll never change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back