• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Unknown Blight (Dragon Age RP)

Robin man

He/They
I'm a huge if the Dragon Age series, and with number three finally out I want to do a small group Dragon Age Roleplay. I have a basic plot thought out already.

The unknown Blight (Dragon Age based Roleplay, basic understanding of the Dragon Age universe)

After the last Blight of, the hero of Feralden and the other wardens rebuild their base Soldiers Peak. During the heros time Amaranthene one warden found something. A old unknown cave leading down to a unknown part of the deep roads, infested with Darkspawn. But for some reason nobody believes him, except for one other. Now with a few followers to support him. They will defeat the unknown blight.

If I have at least three people interested, I'll make the thread. Max would be at around six or seven people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back