• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Universe of the Four Gods

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
ezgif-com-crop.gif

Herein contains the tale of a young lady and her quest to gather the seven Constellations of Suzaku together.

And if you, the esteemed reader, should read to the story's end, the spell contained within this book shall bestow upon you the powers of the heroine, and grant you your wish.

For indeed the moment the page is turned, the story will become reality.

Hello to all.

I'm currently searching for seven roleplayers to join me on making a roleplay based on the anime and manga Fushigi Yuugi by Yuu Watase. It will focus on a group of seven Celestial Warriors of one of the Four Gods, one that will be voted among us, and their priestess, with elements of romance, adventure, drama and isekai thrown in.

People not acquainted with the source material are just as welcome to join in as much as those who are. I will be providing an extra page explaining in the ins and outs of the story and lore and will always be open for questions or suggestions. All I ask is that you respect the established canon, in addition to writing at least a paragraph per reply and be respectful towards me and everyone else involved.

5 / 8 SPOTS

Last edited:
Whoa! Hey, I might be interested! I'm actually planning on making a quest RP based on this anime (well... more the newer ones like Genbu Kaiden and Byakko Ibun) as well!

I'm waiting to get the coding for it though and I'm gonna hafta draw a lot for it, this could be inspiration!

Are only the 7 warriors role open? Or will you need Emperors/Empresses and the Priestess/ Anyone connected to her world like family and friends?

Oooh, this looks very interesting my friend! I'd love to join if you'll have me. I wouldn't be familiar with the source material at all so thank you for that provision. :D

Whoa! Hey, I might be interested! I'm actually planning on making a quest RP based on this anime (well... more the newer ones like Genbu Kaiden and Byakko Ibun) as well!

I'm waiting to get the coding for it though and I'm gonna hafta draw a lot for it, this could be inspiration!

Are only the 7 warriors role open? Or will you need Emperors/Empresses and the Priestess/ Anyone connected to her world like family and friends?
Your project sounds very interesting, I wish you the best of luck with it! I hope this roleplay can be of some help to you in the meantime.

The Celestial Warriors and the Priestess are the roles I'm prioritizing. I will allow "supporting" roles much like the ones you listed but only after all the former are all claimed and/or I'll allow someone with one of the former roles to also have a "supporting" one in addition to it.
Oooh, this looks very interesting my friend! I'd love to join if you'll have me. I wouldn't be familiar with the source material at all so thank you for that provision. :D
Thank you! Rest assured, I'll take care to explain everything before we start.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

I’m in like sin!

I have an idea for a warrior, actually! (I won’t pitch the priestess character because that’s for the rp AND I’m sure you wanna play that role :3)

Lemme know if you wanna hear it!

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

I’m in like sin!

I have an idea for a warrior, actually! (I won’t pitch the priestess character because that’s for the rp AND I’m sure you wanna play that role :3)

Lemme know if you wanna hear it!
Of course, I'd love to hear it!

I'm not vying for the priestess role, actually. I'll just be taking up the role not reserved by anyone. So feel free to consider it as an option for you, if you'd like.

Last edited:
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Wait, really?! Sweet!

I'll type up some simple Character sheets to look at and PM 'em to ya tomorrow then! I'll most likely still not use the priestess unless no one else really wants to take that role, its my warrior I'ma be more focused on anyway! :hearteyes: Thanks!

UPDATE
I'm now open to the possibility of this roleplay just being based off the idea of the Celestial Warriors, the Priestess and the Four Gods.

What does that mean for the roleplay? That beyond the lore concerning these three elements, we may change the setting and other aspects of the roleplay altogether from the source material, if everyone agrees.​

Okie dokie buddy, whatever you feel is the best course of action and I'll roll with it. :D

Nasty stuff it seems!

I know, I do that a lot, plus with college starting back up and only a few weeks in I ended up breaking my collarbone so there you go. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back