• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Of course, I've only had one name before this name, and my old username was Todd Howard. Anyways, I've really been craving this single type of RP as you can tell by the title.
Anyways, Heres the starting example:

2nd Lt. John Dellinger and Airmans Brad Tarrington stared at his shiny B17G with a perhaps distinguishing bomber artwork right under the pilots' windows. A red phoenix was painted onto the surface just days ago, and the bomber was not also too fresh off of the line. The bomber had disappeared 3 times from the 8th bomber group, while on bombing runs, and every time it was refound with the crew flying safely inside. The bomber was passed down to the two pilots, since the previous crew had found a B29 to stick with.
There was going to be a fresh group of crewmen to work with, so they had to prepare to train them for the worst. Good thing they had renamed the bomber to, "The Magic Bird".

Ok thats it, but I will be chill with this RP. No CS (Character Sheets) are required, however, you will need to describe your character so everyone can understand what he or she looks like. Another thing, We will be having a group DM and we can share what we will do, and vote on what times and what different universes we can go to, as well as this will be less gory, unlike those WW2 movies you see. Another note, References to the Germans/Nazis can and will be allowed, but I will warn you now, never put out a phrase like this,
"Heil Hitler!" or "Ja meine Fuhrer!"
Dont do it, AT ALL. I will be forced to report to the kind staff of RPN.
Thats practically it, anyways, Hope to looking forward to seeing your replies in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back