• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Kelani Aneko
Kelani just listened quietly to what everyone else was saying the others talked, the woman from before showing up again. It was strange...why was an adult following them? She didn't look like a Nurse Joy at all to Kelani, just a regular person. The person was staring at them, as if she were in thought and it made the girl uncomfortable. Why were they being stared at exactly? She didn't even understand all of what everyone else was talking about, something about Maya and the destructive Charizard and wondering where this Maya person was after disappearing from the battle. Oh, was it that battle they were talking about then? Was she supposed to be saying something? She didn't know as everything went in one ear and out the other, over her head and not making sense.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik waited but the other trainers didn't reply to him. Instead he headed towards the office and began rifling through things until he found a number. Frowning, he saw a name under the number...a Joanna. Now who the heck was that? He tore it off and headed outside, rifling through his memories until he hit upon it....Joanna...Joanna...Joanna. Then it came to him and he went back to his room to get his cell phone and dial the number. That was the girl whose parents he'd killed. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The crew all spoke about the pokemon they had captured and were about to make the decision on heading to the local park when suddenly her phone started to ring.

Joanna Barlow (129).jpg
Joanna: What is... that?

Jordan: I don't know. *Looking at the side and seeing a light flashing on his sister* Joanna, Your phone. It's uh... Ringing.

Joanna: It is... Hmm... *Getting out her phone* Who'd be calling me? Not many paople know that we're out here. Except for all those that we know in Metropolis. And they wouldn't call me out from random. Not like that. Why would they?

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: Beats me. Maybe it's someone from school. Does the # even have a name?

Joanna: No.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: it couldn't be from one of the guys from school... could it? IT isn't like they'd call. No one really has your cell #.

Joanna then went to answer her cellphone and find out who it was that was calling.

Joanna: *Answering the Phone* Hello? Who's calling?

Kelani Aneko
Kenali jumped at the sound of a phone ringing and watched as Jordan figured out it was Joanna's as they were trying to decide whether to go to the park or not.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik waited for the phone to ring and when the girl picked it up, at least he assumed it was Joanna, she asked who it was. "The person who killed your parents," said Sheik. "I want a match with you to see if you're as strong as your parents claimed before their deaths. No interference from your little group of minions or your brother." Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Kelani Aneko
Kenali jumped at the sound of a phone ringing and watched as Jordan figured out it was Joanna's as they were trying to decide whether to go to the park or not.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik waited for the phone to ring and when the girl picked it up, at least he assumed it was Joanna, she asked who it was. "The person who killed your parents," said Sheik. "I want a match with you to see if you're as strong as your parents claimed before their deaths. No interference from your little group of minions or your brother." Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Joanna paused and froze...

Joanna Barlow (67).jpg
Joanna: *Covering the Mouthpiece of her cell for a second* It's our parent's murderer, Jordan.

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Gasps* What?! You serious? How... how did he get your #?

Joanna: I don't know. I have no clue. It shouldn't be possible for anyone outside the normal to get my #... How he got it i don't know.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (45).jpg
Macie: What does he want?

Joanna: He wants me to meet him alone... For a one on one match. Without anyone. Or even you, Jordan. He wants me to come alone... And with my strongest pokemon. The only strongest one i got up to current is Pidgeot. Do i really want to use Pidgeot for this?

Jordan: I don't know. This has to be a trap. Something seems wrong. Where does he want to meet?

Joanna: Don't know.

Jessie: Find out. We'll be close behind... but out of sight.

Joanna: *On the Phone* Where are you?! You killed my mom and dad... YOU MURDERER! Where are you? You want a one on one match... Fine. We'll have it. We'll meet at the one end of Golf Rd. 30 minutes. 2 Pokemon battle... No holds... No special items... like Mega Evolution attempts. No tricks. It's a straight Pokemon battle. You killed my parents and today's the day where we're to face.

Joanna was setting the ground rules. But she was mostly seeking to go and fight. This was the personal fight that she couldn't back down from. This was to avenge her mother and father. So... even though she was deep down scared... Deep down terrified. She was most angry and enraged. That rather took over all else. She couldn't afford to show fear. It was not the time.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik chuckled at the girl's shock at finding her number before everything went silent. He only had to wait a few minutes before she was back on the phone and speaking to him about where he was, not that he would tell her that of course. "Meet me alone Joanna with your strongest Pokemon in half an hour," he said before hanging up. Looking at his pokeballs, he hummed to himself and then pulled out his Pokemon. "30 Golf Road...so...which one of you wants to battle?" he questioned his pokeballs. He made his way to the Pokemon Center and went to one of the computers before typing in some information and sat back as the girl's face showed up on the screen with her brother and shifted through some files on the computer. "Let's see here..." Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back