• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Macie made her way over to where the Salon was... Not knowing of it being in line of sight of the Motel that the crew were staying at. She saw sight of a group of people and gasped in panic.

View attachment 426970
Macie quickly got into disguise and placed on a Wig. She was adamant in seeing that the others would never find her. She had to sort her life out and find herself. She can't do that while under the veil of the crew. Once she got the wig on... She walked over close to the Salon and waited for Macie Terrace and Leonetta...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

As for Macie Terrace... She looked for another way out and luckily found one.

Macie T.: Leonetta... *Motioning* Come on. Let's go this way. We'll sneak out and they'll never guess where we went...

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot

As for Macie Terrace... She looked for another way out and luckily found one.

Macie T.: Leonetta... *Motioning* Come on. Let's go this way. We'll sneak out and they'll never guess where we went...

Macie had gone inside the salon by then and Tex had followed her. Macie knew that she was gonna be meeting with Leonetta and Macie Terrace. It was something that was terrifying her as she didn't know as to whether they'd recognize her and accept her... or Recognize her and not be able to accept the new look. Or if they'd not recognize her and not accept her. She was in need of going her own way. She was in need of finding herself. Trying to find her own strength. She had to do what was right for her. No matter what her friends tried to pull. This was something that she had to do for her. She knew that one day she was gonna be on her own and there wouldn't be anyone there to help her. So... she had to learn how to press along... Go her own way and choose her own path... Going at it alone. No matter what it took.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: *Sighs* This is something i don't think i'm ready for. I should be off to find where the Pokemon contests are gonna be held. The Talent show... and the Karaoke contest. *Gasps; realizing* I can do that. Karaoke. With this new metamorphosis... I was given the power of voice. A golden angel voice. The looks and the stamina. I just hope that my friends won't find me too different.

Tex: They wouldn't do that. I mean... if they're really your friends... They'll understand.

Macie: You sure?

Tex: I'm sure of it. Besides... They'd have to be nuts to not like you.

Macie sat down... Waiting for them to show. Hoping that they'd be able to recognize her.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

Leslie: *Spectating while* Marshtomp evaded the attack and is pulling the fast one. Surf. Oh man... Riolu's gonna be swept away by that attack. Riolu Brace yourself... Here comes an Earthquake... *Feeling the ground shake* Whoa... Marshtomp is sertiously letting it go. *Coming near to falling on her back hind end* WHOA!!!!

Jewel: What is going on? Is someone trying to cause for the ground to snap or something? *At risk of toppling over* Oh boy!

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Dave was thrashed by waves, which he took on to the best of his ability, but he still seemed to be exhausted from everything he had taken on. Then the earthquake occurred, sending him falling to the ground. Alden got low and called out to his Riolu "Hang in there, pal!". Eventually, the rumbling stopped, and Dave climbed to his feet, looking seriously worse for wear. Alden walked up to Dave, and said, "You're looking a little worse for wear there, Dave" He pointed to the Marshtomp, and ordered "Drain punch, then another Force Palm"

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Leslie Blake Burke

Dave was thrashed by waves, which he took on to the best of his ability, but he still seemed to be exhausted from everything he had taken on. Then the earthquake occurred, sending him falling to the ground. Alden got low and called out to his Riolu "Hang in there, pal!". Eventually, the rumbling stopped, and Dave climbed to his feet, looking seriously worse for wear. Alden walked up to Dave, and said, "You're looking a little worse for wear there, Dave" He pointed to the Marshtomp, and ordered "Drain punch, then another Force Palm"

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Leslie Blake Burke

Cherry: *Seeing the Drain Punch coming* Marshtomp... It's okay. You can take a punch. Drain Punch isn't all that strong of an attack. But Evade the Force Palm and use another Attract on Riolu... Followed by a Mud Bomb then give him a TAKE DOWN! *Looking at Alden* Alden... I might sound a little mushy... But i totally admire your battling skills. You're a swell challenger.

Kevin: That there... Alden... Is a compliment.

Krissy: This is a great battle. So far... it's like an even equal match. So it seems. *Smiles*

@Leslie Blake Burke MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius crumbelivable crumbelivable

Cherry: *Seeing the Drain Punch coming* Marshtomp... It's okay. You can take a punch. Drain Punch isn't all that strong of an attack. But Evade the Force Palm and use another Attract on Riolu... Followed by a Mud Bomb then give him a TAKE DOWN! *Looking at Alden* Alden... I might sound a little mushy... But i totally admire your battling skills. You're a swell challenger.

Kevin: That there... Alden... Is a compliment.

Krissy: This is a great battle. So far... it's like an even equal match. So it seems. *Smiles*

@Leslie Blake Burke MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius crumbelivable crumbelivable

Leslie: *Watching the Battle and spectating* Marshtomp took the Drain Punch... That's gonna leave a mark and drain some energy from it. That's not gonna feel good. However Riolu's made with a Force Palm. But Marshtomp Evaded the attack and used another Attract on Riolu. That's gonna put the love's arrow on Riolu's Fuzzy brown eyes...."Riolu... Love has come to your orbit, Whatcha gonna do when the love runs wild on you"? *Watching on* A Mud Bomb from Marshtomp to you, Riolu. How's the Mud? Feels good, Wouldn't you assume? *Chuckling* That's not gonna be his lucky moment... Because now with the Mud on him... it's hankering down and slowing him... Not able to evade The Take Down from Marshtomp... *Gasps* Oh... my... I can't bare to look. I can't look. Is it still good?

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius crumbelivable crumbelivable

Macie had gone inside the salon by then and Tex had followed her. Macie knew that she was gonna be meeting with Leonetta and Macie Terrace. It was something that was terrifying her as she didn't know as to whether they'd recognize her and accept her... or Recognize her and not be able to accept the new look. Or if they'd not recognize her and not accept her. She was in need of going her own way. She was in need of finding herself. Trying to find her own strength. She had to do what was right for her. No matter what her friends tried to pull. This was something that she had to do for her. She knew that one day she was gonna be on her own and there wouldn't be anyone there to help her. So... she had to learn how to press along... Go her own way and choose her own path... Going at it alone. No matter what it took.

View attachment 427010
Macie: *Sighs* This is something i don't think i'm ready for. I should be off to find where the Pokemon contests are gonna be held. The Talent show... and the Karaoke contest. *Gasps; realizing* I can do that. Karaoke. With this new metamorphosis... I was given the power of voice. A golden angel voice. The looks and the stamina. I just hope that my friends won't find me too different.

Tex: They wouldn't do that. I mean... if they're really your friends... They'll understand.

Macie sat down... Waiting for them to show. Hoping that they'd be able to recognize her.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

On the other side of the Motel and out from the line of sight from the crew...

a minute later...

Macie T.: *To Leonetta* Let's go. There's a Salon just across the street. Macie's there. Let's meet up with her.

View attachment 427010

[As Lois]
It was then that Lois got a wild idea or suspicion while driving as to where Macie could be. She noticed a Beauty Salon that was close by to where the Motel was that she and the crew has stayed the night at. She pulled in to the lot and walked over to the Salon herself and went inside. Inside she saw a teenage girl who looked exactly like the one that Nurse at the poke center said.

*The Following is a conversation between Macie and I here.*

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: *Looking for Macie* Hmm... Excuse me, Young lady... Have you seen a girl walk in here... That looks like this: The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg?

Macie: *Shaking her head* No. I don't figure that i have. Why do you ask? Does she have a name?

Lois: Her name is Macie. Macie Lightfoot.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie: *Sighs* You know what... I can't do this. Mrs. Foutley... It's me. I'm Macie. The same Macie that was with the group before and snuck out.

Lois: Macie?! *Shocked* Oh my... Macie. What'd you do to yourself kiddo?

Macie: I got transformed and placed under a permanent Metamorphosis. Into this. I didn't want to be like some loser anymore. I was tired of feeling like no matter what i did... i was seen as a loser.

Lois: Oh... Macie. *Sighs* Kiddo, You're not anything like a loser. You never were. You never had to prove anything to anyone. Your friends Joanna, Jordan, Jessie, Zod.... Frank. They were happy with you just... being you. You never had to prove a thing to them.

Macie: It is too late. I'm now this. I am now this. Attractive. Beautiful and Hot. I'm not going back. Back to what? Being Nasally? Being unguided about a ton of things? No thanks.

Lois: Macie...

Macie: I can't go back to them. I just can't do it. I need to go my own way. My own path and find myself. Find my own way.

Lois could not believe that Macie was seeing herself as one who'd be a loser. She didn't know what to do or say to convince her. But as she listened to what Macie was saying... She understood that this was what Macie needed to do. As hard as it might be.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Last edited:
It was then that Lois got a wild idea or suspicion while driving as to where Macie could be. She noticed a Beauty Salon that was close by to where the Motel was that she and the crew has stayed the night at. She pulled in to the lot and walked over to the Salon herself and went inside. Inside she saw a teenage girl who looked exactly like the one that Nurse at the poke center said.

*The Following is a conversation between Macie and I here.*

View attachment 427317
Lois: *Looking for Macie* Hmm... Excuse me, Young lady... Have you seen a girl walk in here... That looks like this: View attachment 427324?

Macie: *Shaking her head* No. I don't figure that i have. Why do you ask? Does she have a name?

Lois: Her name is Macie. Macie Lightfoot.

View attachment 427328
Macie: *Sighs* You know what... I can't do this. Mrs. Foutley... It's me. I'm Macie. The same Macie that was with the group before and snuck out.

Lois: Macie?! *Shocked* Oh my... Macie. What'd you do to yourself kiddo?

Macie: I got transformed and placed under a permanent Metamorphosis. Into this. I didn't want to be like some loser anymore. I was tired of feeling like no matter what i did... i was seen as a loser.

Lois: Oh... Macie. *Sighs* Kiddo, You're not anything like a loser. You never were. You never had to prove anything to anyone. Your friends Joanna, Jordan, Jessie, Zod.... Frank. They were happy with you just... being you. You never had to prove a thing to them.

Macie: It is too late. I'm now this. I am now this. Attractive. Beautiful and Hot. I'm not going back. Back to what? Being Nasally? Being unguided about a ton of things? No thanks.

Lois: Macie...

Macie: I can't go back to them. I just can't do it. I need to go my own way. My own path and find myself. Find my own way.

Lois could not believe that Macie was seeing herself as one who'd be a loser. She didn't know what to do or say to convince her. But as she listened to what Macie was saying... She understood that this was what Macie needed to do. As hard as it might be.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie Sighed and looked away. She truly didn't know what else to tell her and she knew that now that Lois was there... knew that if she was there... The others weren't far behind.

@Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Charlotte just stayed back, relaxing at a cafe until someone retrieved her, she didn't want to get in their way for them looking for their friend

(Sorry got lost again)

View attachment 427345
Macie Sighed and looked away. She truly didn't know what else to tell her and she knew that now that Lois was there... knew that if she was there... The others weren't far behind.

@Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

As for the others...

They were now looking for Macie Terrace and Leonetta. But as they were about to push through the door to the motel room that they were into that they caught sight of Macie Terrace.

Joanna Barlow (339).jpg
Joanna: *Looking to see Macie Terrace heading off towards a beauty Salon* Macie T.'s heading to the salon across the way.

Ridge: How could she be able to do that. She was still in the room.

Jessie: You don't think that she's on her way to find Macie... do you?

Zod: *Suspecting something* You know what... I think that's where Macie could be. Remember she was talking about getting herself a makeover?

Ridge: Makeover... Why would she go and get a makeover? She was not in need of one. She was already beautiful.

Frank: Let's go. To that Salon. We're gonna see Macie and get her to come back.

Jessie: Yeah... It's mean that Macie didn't really just leave us. She was just thinking into where she could have a total change...

That was when they got their stuff and everything and followed on over to where Macie was most likely waiting to be getting her hair done. But what they did not know was that it was like that anyway... although Macie wasn't just with a makeover... She was with a complete metamorphosis. They were all about to find out.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Last edited:
Blue-blue-eyes-brown-brown-hair-girl-Favim.com-334148.jpg
A short girl with long dark brown hair slowly walked out of one of the rooms of the motel, an Eevee walking out along with her. Closing the door behind her she and the Eevee made their way to the front desk to return the key. As she returned the key she noticed a group of kids about her age walking out the motel. Curious she walked out to the sidewalk and watched them make their way over to a salon next door.

"Oh, thanks..." Leonetta blushed a little bit. "Let's go then." Leonetta often cycled through her Pokémon, so they wouldn't get lonely. She had her Gardevoir retreat back into its pokeball and summoned her Absol, which nuzzled against her leg as it was released. "Hey Katana!" She greeted, and followed Macie out of the hotel, to the salon.

"Oh, thanks..." Leonetta blushed a little bit. "Let's go then." Leonetta often cycled through her Pokémon, so they wouldn't get lonely. She had her Gardevoir retreat back into its pokeball and summoned her Absol, which nuzzled against her leg as it was released. "Hey Katana!" She greeted, and followed Macie out of the hotel, to the salon.

1523787669751-png.427016

Once at the Salon...

Macie T.: *Looking around* So... Where's the girl of the hour?

Macie Terrace was looking for Macie... And already she knew that Macie was nowhere to be seen... or was she?

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie

"I... I don't know... Maybe she isn't here yet?" Leonetta suggested. "Why don't we get me set up and wait for her while my hair gets dyed?" She added, kneeing down to pet her Absol.

"I... I don't know... Maybe she isn't here yet?" Leonetta suggested. "Why don't we get me set up and wait for her while my hair gets dyed?" She added, kneeing down to pet her Absol.

Macie then looked at her map before seeing where the Karaoke Contest was gonna be and where the Pokemon Talent show contests were gonna be located in town...

Macie: *Groans* Oh sweet mother of disbelief... How do i get there... from here? I can't walk all those blocks... Oh dear...

Macie suddenly looks to see and recognize Leonetta and Macie Terrace...

Macie: *Calling out* Leonetta... Macie T.? Hey... Over here. i'm over here.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Hmm?" Leonetta looked around for the girl who called out to them and saw her. She had only seen Macie L. Once, but the girl that called out to them didn't look like her. "U-Uhm hi." She said, nervous that a stranger knew her name.

Macie then looked at her map before seeing where the Karaoke Contest was gonna be and where the Pokemon Talent show contests were gonna be located in town...

View attachment 427464
Macie: *Groans* Oh sweet mother of disbelief... How do i get there... from here? I can't walk all those blocks... Oh dear...

Macie suddenly looks to see and recognize Leonetta and Macie Terrace...

Macie: *Calling out* Leonetta... Macie T.? Hey... Over here. i'm over here.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie T.: *Looking at the teenage girl* Hello there. Who're you? Getting your hair done too? Wild isn't it? We're here to get Leonetta's hair perma-dyed purple... Like she wants... But also to meet with a friend we know. I call the girl a Squirt as like a form or admiration.

Macie Terrace was sensing Macie Lightfoot close by... But didn't see her... Or was she was actually looking at her and not knowing it?

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley

Macie T.: *Looking at the teenage girl* Hello there. Who're you? Getting your hair done too? Wild isn't it? We're here to get Leonetta's hair perma-dyed purple... Like she wants... But also to meet with a friend we know. I call the girl a Squirt as like a form or admiration.

Macie Terrace was sensing Macie Lightfoot close by... But didn't see her... Or was she was actually looking at her and not knowing it?

Macie Tilted her head and quizzed on the nickname... "Squirt"

Macie: Squirt... Hmm. I know that term. It was on the first day of starting at Metropolis High school With Joanna Barlow. She and I were Roommates. And actually Best friends. *Trying not to give herself away that easily*

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Leonetta decided to stay silent, as she had no idea what they were talking about.

Leonetta decided to stay silent, as she had no idea what they were talking about.

Macie Terrace couldn't help but to suddenly gasp in shock...

Macie Terrace 2.png
Macie T.: *Double-taking* What.... What the fu-- Wait a minute... You know Joanna Barlow... You're her Roommate? Who... Who are you?

Suddenly her Sableye came popping out from it's pokeball and looked at the Teenage girl. It was able to sense auras and figured out who it was...

Sableye: *Telling Macie T. the truth* Sableye...sable sable...sableye sableye sable sable sableye...

Macie T.: *Pauses* Are you... kidding?

But it was then that Macie T. was able to put two and two together...

Macie T.: Macie?! Macie Lightfoot... Is that... You?

"Wait... Its really you? You look amazing!" Leonetta said, looking her over. "How did you change so much?!"

Macie Terrace couldn't help but to suddenly gasp in shock...

View attachment 427472
Macie T.: *Double-taking* What.... What the fu-- Wait a minute... You know Joanna Barlow... You're her Roommate? Who... Who are you?

Suddenly her Sableye came popping out from it's pokeball and looked at the Teenage girl. It was able to sense auras and figured out who it was...

Sableye: *Telling Macie T. the truth* Sableye...sable sable...sableye sableye sable sable sableye...

Macie T.: *Pauses* Are you... kidding?

But it was then that Macie T. was able to put two and two together...

Macie T.: Macie?! Macie Lightfoot... Is that... You?

Lois was still there at the salon and was still trying to come to terms with what she found out... But she heard Macie Terrace ask Macie if it was her and she spoke up...

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: I'm afraid so, Kiddo. It's Macie. That's her. Macie Lightfoot is now... what you see before you. She thinks that the people out there around her saw her as a loser. And she was fed up with it. She even mentioned about some mysterious man who had the Magic touch and was some apparent Wizard... whoever it was... and they turned her... into this. She's now... Attractive which she already was... Beautiful... which she already was... And now Hot.

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Lois was still there at the salon and was still trying to come to terms with what she found out... But she heard Macie Terrace ask Macie if it was her and she spoke up...

View attachment 427477
Lois: I'm afraid so, Kiddo. It's Macie. That's her. Macie Lightfoot is now... what you see before you. She thinks that the people out there around her saw her as a loser. And she was fed up with it. She even mentioned about some mysterious man who had the Magic touch and was some apparent Wizard... whoever it was... and they turned her... into this. She's now... Attractive which she already was... Beautiful... which she already was... And now Hot.

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie: *Blushes; Suddenly hugging Leonetta and Macie Terrace* Thank you guys. You two are really nice. I can't tell how good it is to know that you two accept that i am like... this. I kinda had a lot of fear of that you two wouldn't like me looking like this and not want to be around me anymore because... i'm like this.

Tex: *Stepping in* It's true. She was nervous.

Macie: Do the others... know that i'm... Like this?

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back