• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Blackout looked over to where some doctors were taking the nurse in for treatment. The Asian girl watched before needing to tell the receptionist a few things.

"That's Nurse Harley," Blackout said referring to the nurse being taken in for treatment, "The girl there, Scooter, was with me when I found her. I had her bring her here while I headed off to try and stop whatever our old friend was up too. As for who did that, as I said, it's a group that works for neither Magma nor Aqua. But they've been trying to assist whichever side that will give them the most money."

The Asian girl, or Scooter as Blackout called her, finished informing the receptionist of what she needed before she turned around and caught sight of Blackout. She then headed over.

"I take it you stopped Phoenix?" She asked causing Blackout to nod in response.

"I did," Blackout said, "But she got away."

"Shoot," Scooter said, "That's not good."

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Miranda Killgallen (5).jpg
Miranda: Okay... I don't mean to be a sour lemon here... but would someone... Someone... ANYONE please tell me what is all this talk about These Teams... Magma and Aqua. Because I am not getting it. What the heck are they?

Joanna: So... you were on a recon to check on what these people were doing and whoever they were... Were the same ones who had done all this... And tried to come after Macie. Do her in while posing as the girl being brought in now. Trying to break in. Infiltrate.

Jessie: Sounds like these boys have been around... Haven't they?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 453587
Miranda: Okay... I don't mean to be a sour lemon here... but would someone... Someone... ANYONE please tell me what is all this talk about These Teams... Magma and Aqua. Because I am not getting it. What the heck are they?

Joanna: So... you were on a recon to check on what these people were doing and whoever they were... Were the same ones who had done all this... And tried to come after Macie. Do her in while posing as the girl being brought in now. Trying to break in. Infiltrate.

Jessie: Sounds like these boys have been around... Haven't they?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Scooter looked over to Joanna.

"Pretty much," Scooter told her.

"As for your earlier question," Blackout said, "We'd like to stick around for awhile. Incase they try something again. Which, they will. It may not be the same plan as this time, but they will go after Macie again."

Maddie for he most part stayed silent , especially when the others came without a sudden warning. She silently went over to a corner in the rather crowded room to avoid feeling overwhelmed by so many people here at once. And even then, doing such didn't help whatsoever. Overhearing what happened to her Mommy made her heart ache and thumb violently. She didn't know... That someone came after her Mommy's soul... And she was asleep ? People were so cruel... And all just to get Groudon ?

Henry just smiled " Well... I'm just glad she is okay " . He said, the others nodding . Henry , Sara , and Red were a bit surprised at the newer information . " ... Maxie doesn't know any boundaries does she ? Even in this reality she's just as ambitious. Did they say anything about having a 'Red Orb' ? " . Red asked , then went into his bag. Out of it came a red orb that had a magma looking omega symbol. " It allows Groudon to return to it's original state, and utilize Primal Reversion, which is the opposite of Mega Evolution It was given to me by a legendary trainer... His name won't be mentioned " . Sara gasped softly, not realizing he had such a object . Henry just studied it for a minute, before glancing above. Sara whispered to Red . "... Master Red . I have the Bonds that Transcend Time & Space. If anything goes wrong and Groudon ends up being awakened... We may need to control Kyogre using it " . Red nodded at the good plan, turning his attention back to the others.

Anna answered the phone as quickly as remotely possible. She didn't realize anyone other than family had this number, and she had a gut feeling it wasn't any member of her family. ".... Hello ? " .

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane

Scooter looked over to Joanna.

"Pretty much," Scooter told her.

"As for your earlier question," Blackout said, "We'd like to stick around for awhile. Incase they try something again. Which, they will. It may not be the same plan as this time, but they will go after Macie again."

Joanna: You want to help defend our friend Macie from those pricks who keep trying to come after Macie... By all means. All the better in assisting with smearing off those bastards.

Jessie: *Looking at Scooter* So... what do you think the teams are trying to do? Why do they want Macie so much? I mean... besides the obvious... Her voice and her singing talent. Why are they after her so much? IS there something about Macie that just seems to draw them all in?

They were indeedd puzzled. The scenario was leaving them very puzzled. The teams after Macie... Macie now being a sitting duck... What more were they to do?

Joanna: So... How long have you been trying to tail down the teams? Was it days... Weeks... Months. Why?

JCKane JCKane
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Joanna: You want to help defend our friend Macie from those pricks who keep trying to come after Macie... By all means. All the better in assisting with smearing off those bastards.

Jessie: *Looking at Scooter* So... what do you think the teams are trying to do? Why do they want Macie so much? I mean... besides the obvious... Her voice and her singing talent. Why are they after her so much? IS there something about Macie that just seems to draw them all in?

They were indeedd puzzled. The scenario was leaving them very puzzled. The teams after Macie... Macie now being a sitting duck... What more were they to do?

Joanna: So... How long have you been trying to tail down the teams? Was it days... Weeks... Months. Why?

JCKane JCKane
Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"We're trying to figure that out," Scooter said, "Just what we found out, the group we were looking at was trying to take Macie's soul and put it into a device that could be used to trigger her singing. In a way, they could force Macie to sing without having to actually get her to sing on her own free will... if that makes sense."

Blackout looked to Joanna, "It's a long story," She said, "But it's been about a year or more now."

Maddie for he most part stayed silent , especially when the others came without a sudden warning. She silently went over to a corner in the rather crowded room to avoid feeling overwhelmed by so many people here at once. And even then, doing such didn't help whatsoever. Overhearing what happened to her Mommy made her heart ache and thumb violently. She didn't know... That someone came after her Mommy's soul... And she was asleep ? People were so cruel... And all just to get Groudon ?

Henry just smiled " Well... I'm just glad she is okay " . He said, the others nodding . Henry , Sara , and Red were a bit surprised at the newer information . " ... Maxie doesn't know any boundaries does she ? Even in this reality she's just as ambitious. Did they say anything about having a 'Red Orb' ? " . Red asked , then went into his bag. Out of it came a red orb that had a magma looking omega symbol. " It allows Groudon to return to it's original state, and utilize Primal Reversion, which is the opposite of Mega Evolution It was given to me by a legendary trainer... His name won't be mentioned " . Sara gasped softly, not realizing he had such a object . Henry just studied it for a minute, before glancing above. Sara whispered to Red . "... Master Red . I have the Bonds that Transcend Time & Space. If anything goes wrong and Groudon ends up being awakened... We may need to control Kyogre using it " . Red nodded at the good plan, turning his attention back to the others.

Anna answered the phone as quickly as remotely possible. She didn't realize anyone other than family had this number, and she had a gut feeling it wasn't any member of her family. ".... Hello ? " .

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane

Macie M. Lightfoot (46).gif
Macie: *Calling Madison over* Madison, Come over here to momma. Come on. It's okay. The Doctor's been just working on seeing that i was okay. Bringing me to good health again.

Bobbie: *Rubbing her head; Trying to hear what the doctor's saying* So.... Macie's gonna be having to take medication for blood pressure?

Hawkeye-alan-alda-14057124-320-240.jpg
Doctor Hawkeye: That's right. It's not a bad thing. Some teens do have things like this happen. Others... get lucky. But with what your daughter's been through so far within the last 7 hourss... There is only so much pressure and excess that a human heart can muster before it just goes kaput. Macie's heart...It's in good shape. Grade a shape and that's a feat to be appraised and wanting to do the canasta. Going to party town in glee. But... it doesn't mean she's immune from this type of outcome to happen again. Because it can. It could very well happen... as we speak. A week from now. Month... Maybe not even happen for years. But these things... they do happen. Now... as for Macie... Her heart has been working double time as it's trying to accommodate the processes of what she's going through in this Celebrity career of hers. She's the Rising star. Not just plain old Macie. I know this as i've had several patients come in. Celebs like her. They were young. Frisky. Just willing to take the world by storm. But a couple of celebs wound up dead on the operating table as their hearts just failed during mass surgery. It's not a pretty sight. I can bet you that if you were to come in and see half of the people here that i see and face them... you'd see the terror in their eyes. Knowing that something was not right. That all wasn't right in Whoville. Macie's heart is in that same boat.

Bobbie: however... It's okay now.

Doctor Hawkeye: Without a doubt. But she's gonna be staying for a day to be sure. Make sure that she's okay. It's better for both her and her heart. With her career... She's gonna be wrangling with pressures. Extreme temptations. Luring into things that might tempt her to tip the kegs and maybe get lost in the drink. These excesses are gonna get her. All of them. But she's been lucky and our hope... is that it stays that way. But the prescription... It's the lowest medication there is. The lowest that anyone can be given. But if this does the trick... It'll keep her blood pressure in the clear. It'll help.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Last edited:
“The only one I have? Yea it is.” He answered before something or rather somone fell from a nearby tree. “What the?” Was all Issac muttered out before rushing over to the person who fell from the tree, stopping right when he got to them. He looked over her body for any injuries before he noticed something other than a recent bruise on her right calf. “This is... the same girl who dropped Ho-oh on me.”

"We're trying to figure that out," Scooter said, "Just what we found out, the group we were looking at was trying to take Macie's soul and put it into a device that could be used to trigger her singing. In a way, they could force Macie to sing without having to actually get her to sing on her own free will... if that makes sense."

Blackout looked to Joanna, "It's a long story," She said, "But it's been about a year or more now."

Joanna: *Shaking her head* That's gonna sound like a real novella. But from the sound of things... It seems that from what we're being told... by you. We're gonna need to change Macie's entire look. Change her appearance for a while in order to throw these morons off.

Jessie: Right. We're gonna need to provide countermeasures to ensure that Macie's never targeted again.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Joanna: *Shaking her head* That's gonna sound like a real novella. But from the sound of things... It seems that from what we're being told... by you. We're gonna need to change Macie's entire look. Change her appearance for a while in order to throw these morons off.

Jessie: Right. We're gonna need to provide countermeasures to ensure that Macie's never targeted again.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

"Some extra security would help which we can help with that," Blackout said, "And changing her look would only help when she's out in about and not in her performances."

“The only one I have? Yea it is.” He answered before something or rather somone fell from a nearby tree. “What the?” Was all Issac muttered out before rushing over to the person who fell from the tree, stopping right when he got to them. He looked over her body for any injuries before he noticed something other than a recent bruise on her right calf. “This is... the same girl who dropped Ho-oh on me.”

Luzzu: *Looking to see the girl on the ground* What do you suppose happened?

Wakka: Did she get attacked by something... Was she on the run from someone?

Luzzu: *With a wide eye* Wait. That's Diana. Diana... Wha- wh-... What is she doing here? She was supposed to do more recon and get more intel on Team Magma.

Wakka: You don't think that it was them who attacked her, eh... Luzzu?

Luzzu: I can't tell. But the fact that she was attacked... or has bruises on her... Looking rather messed up. She might be more battered up than what it might seem.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Some extra security would help which we can help with that," Blackout said, "And changing her look would only help when she's out in about and not in her performances."

Jessie: We know of a look that could best help disguise her. *Showing off the picture*

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (18).jpg
That's what we can have Macie look like... Just to help throw the Evil teams off. Because... they know her as looking like this: Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif But what they wouldn't have pegged... would be Macie... Looking like this: The New Macie M. Lightfoot (14).jpg.

Joanna: Well... For the time being... we can do it. However... the question is... Will it work out as best as we expect?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

( Red remembers Maxie being stated to be a female in another universe... He didn't meet this Universe's Maxie )
Maddie was still slightly hesitant. Even more so than normal. But, she decided to follow her Mommy's orders. With shuffling feet and eyes on the ground, she carefully and quietly made it to where her Mommy was, which was in the hospital bed . The feeling of dread around such across was overwhelming, but being there with mother helped her stay there. As she heard the others talking, she said, using all her strength to speak when social anxiety was beckoning her silence . "I-I'm so sorry for being... S-Such a pest and I-interrupting... B-But... P-Please keep Mommy safe ". She said very softly, in a tone that speaks someone who is both shaky and easily intimidated .

Henry just continued to listen, as well as Sara & Red. They had a plan set in motion that would allow the heroes to have a chance even if Groudon was indeed revived. They would control Kyogre to buy time until Groudon could be sealed. However, that was just as risky as it was helpful. If Sara didn't concentrate on that bond: Two Primordial Pokemon would be loose unto the planet instead of one. However, they wouldn't get Macie without a fight. She has proven to be quite a family member... More than a friend. So much more than one.

Anna was a bit surprised when she got a call from the advisor of all things. She replied with " Hmm... What is it you want ? Unless it has to do with Maya or Macie..." . She said, almost about to hang up if there was anythingnot involving either of those people. She was a bit irritable at the moment.

( JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow )

Anna was a bit surprised when she got a call from the advisor of all things. She replied with " Hmm... What is it you want ? Unless it has to do with Maya or Macie..." . She said, almost about to hang up if there was anythingnot involving either of those people. She was a bit irritable at the moment.

"Someone's in a mood," Britney replied rolling her eyes, not that Anna could see, "But anyways, I've located where Maya's being held, But I could use some backup. Macie's not up for it, obviously, and I don't fully trust some of her entourage in something like this. So you in?"

( Red remembers Maxie being stated to be a female in another universe... He didn't meet this Universe's Maxie )
Maddie was still slightly hesitant. Even more so than normal. But, she decided to follow her Mommy's orders. With shuffling feet and eyes on the ground, she carefully and quietly made it to where her Mommy was, which was in the hospital bed . The feeling of dread around such across was overwhelming, but being there with mother helped her stay there. As she heard the others talking, she said, using all her strength to speak when social anxiety was beckoning her silence . "I-I'm so sorry for being... S-Such a pest and I-interrupting... B-But... P-Please keep Mommy safe ". She said very softly, in a tone that speaks someone who is both shaky and easily intimidated .

Henry just continued to listen, as well as Sara & Red. They had a plan set in motion that would allow the heroes to have a chance even if Groudon was indeed revived. They would control Kyogre to buy time until Groudon could be sealed. However, that was just as risky as it was helpful. If Sara didn't concentrate on that bond: Two Primordial Pokemon would be loose unto the planet instead of one. However, they wouldn't get Macie without a fight. She has proven to be quite a family member... More than a friend. So much more than one.

nicehawk.JPG
Doctor Hawkeye: *To the young girl* It's gonna be alright. Your mom is gonna be just fine. Her ticker is top notch.

Macie: *Nods* Madison, Don't worry. I'm okay. Come on... Come on over and give you momma a good ole' hug.

Bobby: *To the Doctor* Is her prescription ready to be picked up?

Doctor Hawkeye: It will be. within the hour.

Bobby: Okay.

It was however the day after the next when Macie was discharged.

Macie M. Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: *Walking out with her new prescription* Well... Look out world... The Rising Star's now with high blood pressure. This will be very lifting for the media cameras and the reporters. They're gonna just eat me alive.

Pause...

It wasn't the day after. It was still late late night of the 10th. and Early early morning of the 11th.

Macie was starting to get rather sleepy as a lot has happened and she was getting worn out.

Macie M. Lightfoot (65).gif
Macie: *Yawning* I'm getting kinda sleepy. I feel rather like hell though. A bit lightheaded at times.

Bobbie: That's a sign of where it's best if we let Macie sleep for a while.

Bobby: I agree.

It was then that they kissed Macie goodnight and made over to the Waiting room...

Macie went to sleep right then and slept till daybreak came and arose that morning...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Maddie was at least a bit more calm at the fact that it was confirmed Macie in fact was going to be oaky. A soft sigh escaped her lips , but then glanced at mother. Without a second though, she climbed unto the bed and gave her a big hug.

Post-Timeskip she laid directly beside her mother, mentally tired after the events that played out earlier.

Anna meanwhile was instantly interested. In a seemingly rushed manner, she said " Count me in . Where do you want me to meet you ? " . She said , clearly invested in what she was offering.

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane )

Maddie was at least a bit more calm at the fact that it was confirmed Macie in fact was going to be oaky. A soft sigh escaped her lips , but then glanced at mother. Without a second though, she climbed unto the bed and gave her a big hug.

Post-Timeskip she laid directly beside her mother, mentally tired after the events that played out earlier.

Anna meanwhile was instantly interested. In a seemingly rushed manner, she said " Count me in . Where do you want me to meet you ? " . She said , clearly invested in what she was offering.

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane )

Macie woke up around 7 that morning and looked around the room. She saw that the T.V was on and caught the news showing pictures of something that struck her in shock...

Macie M. Lightfoot (81).gif
Macie: *Scoffs* Sweet mother of seriously... You've got to be kidding me...

Macie used the controls that were next to her which ran the T.V and turned up the Volume to hear what they were saying...

T.V: *Broadcasting* It was at 10: 49 PM Last night when a mass battle was reported to have been seen and the ones involved were consisting of The Prescotts. Anna and a young girl with a Black Charizard. A country star... Toby Keith, As well as there being others involved such as a couple who were identified as the sole parents to our beloved Rising Star Macie Melody Lightfoot. Unconfirmed reports dictate that the battle which happened between them overtook the Rising star and wounded her. As a result of the attacks as they concluded... The Star was said to suffer a heart attack and was tended to by a nurse. The Nurse was identified as a Lois Foutley. Single mother of 2. and Nurse from the Sheltered shrubs hospital in Connecticut. A Local Bystander was closeby and managed to capture a piece of the Audio and Video of the situation...

The News then presented the Footage of the situation...

T.V: *Presenting the footage* "
ginger-foutley-1-jpg.452794

Ginger: *Looking at everyone* What's going on? Is Macie okay.

Bobbie: No. She's had a heart attack.

dodie-bishop-2-jpg.452795

Dodie: She's had a heart attack? What caused it?

Ginger: What happened here?

Bobby: For one thing... we a moment ago had a major battle going on. A 7 way and the young girl Madison... Our grand daughter and Macie's daughter. *Sensing a pause* Yes. that's right... Her daughter was possessed by a dark entity and was driven by it. We all battled against that and moments later... we broke through to save Madison from that. Got her back and then since all the emotions came all at once... It overworked Macie's heart and caused her to suffer a Heart Attack.

lois-foutley-18-jpg.452797

Lois: *Running over and with her medical Kit* Okay... Ma'am. Sir... You need to step aside right now... Let me take care of this. *Sighs* Another job for Nurse Lois.

Lois then kneeled down and turned Macie over as Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot step aside.

Lois: *Pulling out her stethoscope and portable Blood pressure machine* Let's check her vitals...

Lois then checked the Vitals on Macie...

Lois: *Placing the Blood pressure machine on Macie* Checking the vitals. *Looking at Madison* Don't you worry, Kiddo. Your mom is gonna be okay. Really. She's gonna be just fine. *Checking for a pulse on Macie* Hmm... There's a pulse... It's a little erratic but it's hanging in there. Okay... *Looking at the monitor* BP 100/60 Pulse 88. Temperature: 95.8 Low. It's low... but She's hanging in there... The heart though is just rather stressed.

Lois then calls in the vitals...

Lois: *On the Phone* Cleveland medical. Nurse's station... STAT!

Seconds later...

Voice: *Over the phone* Nurse's station.

Lois: This is Nurse Lois Foutley, I'm in front of the Westin Hotel... 777 St Clair Ave. Tending to a civilian.

Voice: What's the vitals?

Lois: Civilian's Name: Macie Melody Lightfoot. Age 16. Vitals: BP 100/60 Pulse 88. Temperature 95.8. Civilian is believed to suffer a heart attack.

Voice: Wait one. *Pauses and gasps* Macie M. Lightfoot?! Holy god... We're sending a Paramedic over to retrieve her. E.T.A. 3 minutes."

Macie: *Groans* Damn it... I don't believe this...

T.V: *Broadcasting* The Singing sensation Rising Star is said to be now at the Cleveland Clinic- South point hospital. Where she's being treated for her Condition. All of us here from the Channel 5 News all send our condolences and wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

Macie: *Calling her Publicist* Alden, What the heck is going on?

Alden: *Over the phone* I don't know... *Groaning over phone while trying to fully wake up* I Just barely got up. What's up?

Macie: You might want to watch the T.V and capture the News. You're not gonna believe it.

Alden: Why's that?

Macie: I'll hint you a clue... It's something to do with last night. That apparent battle that happened last night. That's what.

Alden: Oookay. And that's news... Why?

Macie: It's news as it's mentioned my daughter... said some things that could implicate her. and ME!

Alden: *Suddenly shooting up in alert* HOLY SHIT! How is that possible. I had that possibility of a news report Iced. Told the camera's and news crew that popped the scene that you were heading back home to the Hotel for the night. the one on the west side. It was to divert the attention from you as we didn't want them to be plastering your predicament all over the waves. How could they gather the reports?

Macie: I don't know... But all i do know is that it better be fixed. I can't handle the stigma that will come. I can't. I've been just diagnosed with High Blood Pressure last night. Been prescribed Medication for it. This stuff on the News... if it blows up... It's gonna kill me. Do something.

Alden: I have a connection or two. I'll make some calls and do what i can to mend it out. I'll get on it. Just let me wake up fully here... I'll get on it. Consider it as good as done.

Macie: Thank you.

After the call...

Macie M. Lightfoot (59).gif
Macie: *Sniffles* I can't believe this... how could they just report that? Why? *Looking to see her daughter laying next to her and suddenly picking her up and holding her* This poor girl is gonna think that this is all her fault. I can't let her think that. This wasn't her fault. This was all just a mishap. It was not her fault. It was nobody's fault. I overworked my heart... that's what caused my heart attack. Not her. *Hugging her daughter* My poor little girl. This is so unfair.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Madison was already awake. In fact, she just got out of the bed before seeing what was on the television . The look on her face when she saw what they said about her, how mean she was, and how she caused it nall weighed on her heavily. It was nearly the equivalent of her being given Atlas' position of holding up the sky. She looked hurt, a special kind of hurt that only something that would change her life for the worst would do too her. Yes, she was absolutely and completely saddened, tears welling up inside. Despite not crying, her saddened look made even a sad puppy put to shame. Her quivering lips , shaking frame , shaking hands , and pale face made it seem like she was having a sort of anxiety attack. She really couldn't take it anymore. She felt overwhelming guilt. "I-I... I-I....I-I'm ....S....So S.....Sorry " . It was the last thing she would say. A anxiety-induced high fever surrounded Madison's person, and she couldn't stay conscious any longer. She tumbled a bit, before falling back, threatening to fall and bust her head open.

However, quicker than anyone could react, Red took his free arm and managed to hoist Madison up, holding her up with one arm . He then placed her gently beside Macie. The closed eyes and expression on Madison's face told him she definitely was unconscious. " Dear Maddie..... You'll be okay " . Red said softly, revealing his softer side which obviously enveloped him currently. Creepily enoughSara said " Oh dear god.... Is she okay ? " . Red decided to feel Maddie's forehead. It was hot, like stupidly hot. " A fever... A ver high one at that. It felt like her forehead was made of lava " . He said, feeling around her hands. They were all equally as hot. " Scratch that... Her entire body is incredibly hot. May we get some cool towels with ice packs ... Immediately ? " .He asked, not seeing anything around that would do it justice. Both Sara and Henry looked notably startled, but what could they do in a situation like this ?
( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane )

Madison was already awake. In fact, she just got out of the bed before seeing what was on the television . The look on her face when she saw what they said about her, how mean she was, and how she caused it nall weighed on her heavily. It was nearly the equivalent of her being given Atlas' position of holding up the sky. She looked hurt, a special kind of hurt that only something that would change her life for the worst would do too her. Yes, she was absolutely and completely saddened, tears welling up inside. Despite not crying, her saddened look made even a sad puppy put to shame. Her quivering lips , shaking frame , shaking hands , and pale face made it seem like she was having a sort of anxiety attack. She really couldn't take it anymore. She felt overwhelming guilt. "I-I... I-I....I-I'm ....S....So S.....Sorry " . It was the last thing she would say. A anxiety-induced high fever surrounded Madison's person, and she couldn't stay conscious any longer. She tumbled a bit, before falling back, threatening to fall and bust her head open.

However, quicker than anyone could react, Red took his free arm and managed to hoist Madison up, holding her up with one arm . He then placed her gently beside Macie. The closed eyes and expression on Madison's face told him she definitely was unconscious. " Dear Maddie..... You'll be okay " . Red said softly, revealing his softer side which obviously enveloped him currently. Creepily enoughSara said " Oh dear god.... Is she okay ? " . Red decided to feel Maddie's forehead. It was hot, like stupidly hot. " A fever... A ver high one at that. It felt like her forehead was made of lava " . He said, feeling around her hands. They were all equally as hot. " Scratch that... Her entire body is incredibly hot. May we get some cool towels with ice packs ... Immediately ? " .He asked, not seeing anything around that would do it justice. Both Sara and Henry looked notably startled, but what could they do in a situation like this ?
( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane )

Macie saw that her daughter was feeling sick and had undergone a high fever... All she could do was just then bawl in tears as she saw her daughter Madison in peril. She felt as if since her fame took off... all she was getting was pain and anguish. Harm and sadness.

Macie M. Lightfoot (3).gif
Macie: Red... Please... Let my girl be alright. Please. The News that said what it did... Madison is thinking it's all her fault. That she was the sole cause for all this. I wish i could make her understand. None of it was her doing. It wasn't her fault. It really was not her fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. Not her's... Mine... Anyone's. It wasn't her fault. *Sobbing* I really wish that i could just take all her pain away. Just to have her understand that none of this could be prevented. That i was liable to get this attack sooner or later considering on all that i had to be put through. It wasn't her fault. Red... Please... I beg you. I beg you... I beg the nurse's... Save her. Please. Save her.

Macie was indeed upset and felt her heart ache a bit just by seeing her own daughter in such anguish.

Macie was about to receive some calls... However... at that moment... all she focused on was her daughter. Cared more about her daughter than anything else.

Macie's Machoke suddenly popped out from his pokeball along with her Crawdaunt. They wanted to be by her side to provide strength to her in her time of great need.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable

All Hail Macie Melody Lightfoot- The loving might of Macie

Possible songs to be on the album.

Poker Face
White Flag
Born This Way
Someone to call my Lover
This land is Mine
Life for Rent
Sand in my shoes
Don't leave home
Stoned
+11 others...

Last edited:

It was now Morning and with all things considered...

Macie T., Zod and Frank were still Conversing with Jenny Rose and her love...

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: So... When will the Tournament begin? Do we hold it today or tomorrow after Macie's let out from the hospital. Frank was just texted that Macie's being Discharged... tomorrow.

Macie T.: Really?

Zod: Yeah.

Cherry Ipkiss and Krissy were on the other side of the hospital and having a light. They were thinking about going their own separate way and were about to go on their way then... But happened to get taken by a couple of Magma grunts. Willingly...

Were they gonna be turned... OR was this another lure to come at the Rising star?

(That angle will be decided as time moves on.)

Joey and Yugi were out training...

But all the while, Joey was worried about Macie. He knew that she was already taken by Ridge... But he still loved her. Still loved her and then happened to fall for that girl with the blueberry blue hair.

Joey: You think that Macie'll be okay?

Yugi: I don't know. She did have a bit of a spell.

Joey: It was a heart attack though. Most people usually have a hard time after coming out from those. What's worse is that after she's out from the hospital... alot of us are gonna be parting ways. Same path... but different route.

Yugi: It's not entirely fair that it's to be this way... But perhaps we can make where we're with Macie's crew... or Entourage. Gaby is a sweet girl and i would rather stay with her than be without.

Joey: Same here. However i think that the one with the Blue hair... is going another direction herself. So... Question is... Who goes with who and where?

Yugi: We'll find out soon.

Back out front where Jenny happened to still be... or not...

Zod: *To Jenny* So... When do you think we should do the Tournament?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch

Last edited:
Alice looked around the rusting warehouse as Jackson kept guard at the entrance and the other grunts idled about in the empty space. Somehow, they had managed to get across town and to the secondary drop off point. Now, all they had to do was wait for their pick-up to happen, which was now slated for this morning. Almost phophetically, at that moment a loud knoxkong came from the warehouse door. Jackson carefully approached the door and opened it, and a smile came across his face. He called Alice over and she found herself just as shocked as he was.

Standing there was Maxwell himself, along with a few grunt guards of course. He immediately noticed Alice and beamed. "It's an honor to see you again, Miss Maxson." He said, shaking her hand "I trust the package is on you" Alice pulled out the case containing the cd, pride on her face "A little shaken, but yeah." Her superior took the case and handed it over to one of the grunts. "I'll take that. This will go down very well with my boss." Anthony was shocked "You mean... Maxie?" The regional leader merely nodded. The grunt with the CD drove off to deliver it to an undosclosed Magma location, as Maxwell walked Jackson and Alice over to his car. "The least I can do in return right now is give you a flight home". He opened the car door and she climbed inside. The other two guards followed them in.

The remaining grunts watched as the car sped off towards the airport, where it seemed all that was lying between Alice and freedom was a luxurious helicopter ride.

Red just smiled the best he could with his regular Stoic face to Macie. " She'll be okay ... But for the most part she'll need a lot of rest " . He said with a bit of a saddened undertone, rubbing Madison's legs in a rather loving manner using a towel & ice pack she just received from a random nurse. It was quite the weird thing to behold. Especially from someone who normally was fearless or lacked any negatives when it came to things such as these.

Madison woke up not too long after but was barely able to move . However, she successfully sat up on the bed, though visibly trembling . Her eyes looked tired and worn out, as if she's gone through a bit of Hell and barely managed to make it back. " M-Mommy... *" . She said, tears running down her cheeks. She wasn't crying out of being hurt, she was crying because she felt she caused this.

Henry and Sara were told to be outside when this happened, and they did as told. However, something bothered them. " If she has powers... And she most definitely does... Then why is she so reluctant to use them to heal herself and Macie ? " . Henry asked . Sara responded. " It's likely because she's afraid. She lost control of a darkness she held back, and twice before helped fashion others life's into a living hell without meaning to. She's afraid if she does something it'll hurt someone, especially Macie " . She said, looking a bit saddened. Henry nodded, agreeing with her.
( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back