• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I have just the thing for that," She said glancing to the others, "But first... these friends of yours are in the way."

Suddenly, a shadow spread out from where this Nurse Harley, was standing, and touched each of the members of the room, except Macie. Instantly, they all fell asleep. The Nurse looks back to Macie as shadowy hands come out and grab on to her arms and legs pinning her down.

"That's much better," she said with a slight smirk before looking back to Macie, "Scream all you like though, I made sure to sound proof the room."

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Macie Looked in fear and Started to black out. Her headache was getting bad and it was causing for her to black out.

However out from her breath as she Blacked out... She said... Madison's name. And then called out for her mother...

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Maddie was with Macie, Albeit not exactly where she used to be. She was currently laying on a makeshift bed. How the bed got there, it was unknown. She woke up in a start, completely foreign to the fact that everything took place. Or at least, until she glanced towards Macie, who she realized was awake. She then was at the very least quite happy, saying " M-Mommy... Are... You hurt ? " . She asked in a gentle voice, barely above a whisper . She cried a bit too much and at the moment couldn't cry anymore.

But still, the guilt on her was incredible. Here she was, her mother suffering because she decided to take a huge risk by giving her darkness a opportunity to be released. Part of her wanted to reveal her... Secret now, but she refused even still. Perhaps... Perhaps now wasn't the time for such a big reveal.

Meanwhile, the Prescott's and Red were in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for news, no matter what it was. Restless were they, and concerned as well. I mean, what else could they be in a situation like this ? Anna groaned " Oh jeez ! How long is the doctor's going to hold out on us ?! " . Sara just shook her head. " Give them time Sis. They'll tell us once her condition lessens " . Anna groaned again, but continued to be a bit impatient.
?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie tried to call back to her daughter as she blacked out... But whatever the doctor or nurse had done... Caused her to pass out. But she managed to say the name Madison and Ridge and also her parents.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable

Macie Looked in fear and Started to black out. Her headache was getting bad and it was causing for her to black out.

However out from her breath as she Blacked out... She said... Madison's name. And then called out for her mother...

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
The nurse swore slightly to herself. She wasn't sure if this would work with her out cold. But she would need to try.. and this could help her. So she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pokeball, not bothering to toss it she unleashed the pokemon Within. A Shedinja.

"You know what to do," she said to the pokemon who gives a nod before floating over to Macie's face angleing his body so a dark hole on it was aimed right at Macie's line of sight. The Nurse then checked her pockets before pulling out some smelling salts, "These should wake her up." She said as she walked over to Macie about to place the container containing the salts under Macie's nose.

The nurse swore slightly to herself. She wasn't sure if this would work with her out cold. But she would need to try.. and this could help her. So she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pokeball, not bothering to toss it she unleashed the pokemon Within. A Shedinja.

"You know what to do," she said to the pokemon who gives a nod before floating over to Macie's face angleing his body so a dark hole on it was aimed right at Macie's line of sight. The Nurse then checked her pockets before pulling out some smelling salts, "These should wake her up." She said as she walked over to Macie about to place the container containing the salts under Macie's nose.

Macie had woke up as the smells started to reach her senses of smell. She Looked up and saw the Nurse trying to pull something and ask for an answer.

Macie M. Lightfoot (81).gif
Macie: *Groans* What the hell are you trying to do? Kill me? What do you even think you're doing?

Lois: *Walking in to see how Macie was doing; Spotting to see a Nurse working on her*

But that was when she saw that the nurse had smelling salts on Macie.

Lois: What the heck is going on here? What do you think you're doing to Macie. *Seeing what the Nurse was really doing* Oh... that's not gonna happen on my watch.

Lois then went over and grabbed at Salts and tossed it in the trash. But then called for security.

Security guard: *Walking over* What seems to be the problem?

Lois: *Scoffs* I'll tell what the heck the problem is... I caught this young lady trying to stick smelling salts under Macie's nose trying to suffocate her. That's what. She was trying to kill her.

Security guard: *Looking at the Nurse* Ma'am... Please come with me. Now.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
(please have someone interrupt her... because I didn't say she used them yet... because if she did... you wouldn't like it.)

Macie had woke up as the smells started to reach her senses of smell. She Looked up and saw the Nurse trying to pull something and ask for an answer.

View attachment 453259
Macie: *Groans* What the hell are you trying to do? Kill me? What do you even think you're doing?

Lois: *Walking in to see how Macie was doing; Spotting to see a Nurse working on her*

But that was when she saw that the nurse had smelling salts on Macie.

Lois: What the heck is going on here? What do you think you're doing to Macie. *Seeing what the Nurse was really doing* Oh... that's not gonna happen on my watch.

Lois then went over and grabbed at Salts and tossed it in the trash. But then called for security.

Security guard: *Walking over* What seems to be the problem?

Lois: *Scoffs* I'll tell what the heck the problem is... I caught this young lady trying to stick smelling salts under Macie's nose trying to suffocate her. That's what. She was trying to kill her.

Security guard: *Looking at the Nurse* Ma'am... Please come with me. Now.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The nurse had just gotten the smelling salts under Macie's nose and was about to open them when the door to the room opened... When Lois the nurse came into the room and tossed the salts away... But it was too late, Macie had woken up as she spoke. With Shedinja's position her eyes came into direct contact with the dark spot on it's back.... Suddenly, Macie will feel strange as her soul was drained from her body and transferred into the hollow shell of Shedinja.

As for Macie's body.. her eyes glassed over and everything just went limp. The machine's she was connected too began to go off as there was no longer any life inside of it.

The nurse smiled as she looked back as the Security guards came into the room. Phase one achomplished, she thought to herself, now she just had to get out of there.

Quickly, the lady hoped over to the other side of Macie's bed calling the Shedinja close to her.

"I'd watch out if I were you," She said slowly backing towards the window as the shadowy arms from before disappaited, "I have Macie's soul right here, if you KO this pokemon, she's as good as dead." Was she bluffing? NOt about Macie's trapped soul ofcourse, but what about KOing the Pokémon? Was it worth the risk?

(PS: Macie is not dead... her soul is trapped inside of the Shedinja… Read Shedinja's pokedex entries and see that if you look at the black spot on it's back it's said to trap your soul inside of it. The nurse has a way to extract it.)

Lois Saw that Macie was dead... or so it seemed as things looked to make as though the young lady killed Macie...

Lois: *Walking over to the pokemon and grabbing a Syringe* Okay... Let's get Macie's soul out from you and into where it belongs. You shouldn't be having it anyway.

Lois Prepped the syringe and within seconds Stuck the needle into the back of the pokemon, Extracting the soul from it... Then placed the needed into Macie... Injecting her soul back into her body.

Lois: Come on, Kiddo. Snap out of it.

It was only a moment later...

View attachment 453279
Macie: *Groans* Where's my daughter? Where am i? What the hell happened? *Coughing* Oh god... What... What happened?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Ryoko Lee
But what actually happened... was when Lois tried to grab the Pokémon. The Nurse recalled it into it's pokeball.

"So sorry," She said before suddenly she jumped out of the window.

But what actually happened... was when Lois tried to grab the Pokémon. The Nurse recalled it into it's pokeball.

"So sorry," She said before suddenly she jumped out of the window.

Lois then saw the girl jump out the window and it was then that she blew up...

Lois: You get back here... Come back here with that soul... *Calling out her pokemon* Absol... Come out.

"Absol!"

Lois: *Hopping on and Commanding her pokemon* Absol. Let's go. Go after that Nurse and get that pokeball. It's got a Shedinja and inside it... Macie's Soul. Let's go...

The Chase was on... Absol then bolted out the window and started charging right after the young nurse that held the pokeball that contained Macie's Soul.

It was then that the others all suddenly woke up and saw Macie lying lifeless. They started freaking out till they noticed Lois going after someone...

Joanna: Lois, what are you doing?

Lois: That Nurse has Macie's soul. We need to go after her. Macie's life will depend on it.

Joanna: *Growls* Damn it! What the hell is everyone's fucking glitch in doing way with Macie. Everyone wants to frickin' attack her.

Ridge: *Calling out his pokemon* Heracross, Take flight... Nail that nurse with the pokeball containing my Fiance's soul. GET HER!

It was then that even they were on the chase. Making way after the Nurse...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

Lois then saw the girl jump out the window and it was then that she blew up...

Lois: You get back here... Come back here with that soul... *Calling out her pokemon* Absol... Come out.

"Absol!"

Lois: *Hopping on and Commanding her pokemon* Absol. Let's go. Go after that Nurse and get that pokeball. It's got a Shedinja and inside it... Macie's Soul. Let's go...

The Chase was on... Absol then bolted out the window and started charging right after the young nurse that held the pokeball that contained Macie's Soul.

It was then that the others all suddenly woke up and saw Macie lying lifeless. They started freaking out till they noticed Lois going after someone...

Joanna: Lois, what are you doing?

Lois: That Nurse has Macie's soul. We need to go after her. Macie's life will depend on it.

Joanna: *Growls* Damn it! What the hell is everyone's fucking glitch in doing way with Macie. Everyone wants to frickin' attack her.

Ridge: *Calling out his pokemon* Heracross, Take flight... Nail that nurse with the pokeball containing my Fiance's soul. GET HER!

It was then that even they were on the chase. Making way after the Nurse...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The chase was under way as The nurse reaches into her other pocket and groans as she remembered she didn't have her partner Pokémon with her. Sadly the nurse she was descised was known to only have one Pokémon on her... which she had to use to bring in shedinja. So she cursed her luck as things were not going to plan... the device should have kept the others under longer... she'd have a word with a certain someone when she got back.

Nonetheless she ran and had to dodge the incoming attacks from the Heracross coming her way. Thankfully she was quiet acrobatic.

The chase went on as the nurse continued to stay ahead of the group. She was quiet athletic as she was able to keep the pace but soon enough a stay shadow ball from Absol caused her to stagger a bit the pokeball with Shedinja in it tumbling out of her pocket. She quickly dived for it which she caught it but in that time, the others managed to catch up to her. She glared at them as she did the first thing that came to mind and quickly called out the Shedinja. Holding it in her hands.

"Back off," She said to them like she was holding the Shedinja like a hostage, "If Shedinja get's KO'd then Macie's lost forever! And he's only got 1 HP."

Macie's friends backed off slightly as they weren't about to risk Macie dying from this. The nurse smirked before slowly taking a step back, working to put some distance inbetween her and Macie's friends... that was until a Dark Pulse energy wave came out from no where and hit the Shedinja knocking it out. The nurse swore as she looked over to where a girl about 17 or 18 or so came out of the shadows with a Weavile by her.

Aaliyah played by Alexandra Snipp.png

She had attached to ear what looked to be some kind of high-tech earpiece. As she looked over at the nurse who was glaring back.

"You chose the wrong side," The nurse said to the black girl as she reached into her pocket.

"No," The black girl replied, "You are the one who is misguided."

The nurse just rolled her eyes before pulling out... well whatever it was it was hard to tell when she threw it down fast causing what could of only been descriped as a flashbomb mixed with a puff of fiery smoke. When it was gone... all that was there was a burning symbol on the ground of a phoenix. The nurse and Shedinja were gone.

The black girl looked over to the others who were both shocked and a little emotional as the Shedinja had just been knocked out. Which meant Macie was now gone. Gone forever!

But the black girl shakes her head slightly at them, "She was bluffing," she said to them, "Knocking out the Shedinja released the soul within it. As we speak, Macie's soul is being returned to her body."

__

Meanwhile, back in Macie's hospital room... Macie's soul had just returned to her body. Causing her to wake with a start.

The chase was under way as The nurse reaches into her other pocket and groans as she remembered she didn't have her partner Pokémon with her. Sadly the nurse she was descised was known to only have one Pokémon on her... which she had to use to bring in shedinja. So she cursed her luck as things were not going to plan... the device should have kept the others under longer... she'd have a word with a certain someone when she got back.

Nonetheless she ran and had to dodge the incoming attacks from the Heracross coming her way. Thankfully she was quiet acrobatic.

The chase went on as the nurse continued to stay ahead of the group. She was quiet athletic as she was able to keep the pace but soon enough a stay shadow ball from Absol caused her to stagger a bit the pokeball with Shedinja in it tumbling out of her pocket. She quickly dived for it which she caught it but in that time, the others managed to catch up to her. She glared at them as she did the first thing that came to mind and quickly called out the Shedinja. Holding it in her hands.

"Back off," She said to them like she was holding the Shedinja like a hostage, "If Shedinja get's KO'd then Macie's lost forever! And he's only got 1 HP."

Macie's friends backed off slightly as they weren't about to risk Macie dying from this. The nurse smirked before slowly taking a step back, working to put some distance inbetween her and Macie's friends... that was until a Dark Pulse energy wave came out from no where and hit the Shedinja knocking it out. The nurse swore as she looked over to where a girl about 17 or 18 or so came out of the shadows with a Weavile by her.

View attachment 453297

She had attached to ear what looked to be some kind of high-tech earpiece. As she looked over at the nurse who was glaring back.

"You chose the wrong side," The nurse said to the black girl as she reached into her pocket.

"No," The black girl replied, "You are the one who is misguided."

The nurse just rolled her eyes before pulling out... well whatever it was it was hard to tell when she threw it down fast causing what could of only been descriped as a flashbomb mixed with a puff of fiery smoke. When it was gone... all that was there was a burning symbol on the ground of a phoenix. The nurse and Shedinja were gone.

The black girl looked over to the others who were both shocked and a little emotional as the Shedinja had just been knocked out. Which meant Macie was now gone. Gone forever!

But the black girl shakes her head slightly at them, "She was bluffing," she said to them, "Knocking out the Shedinja released the soul within it. As we speak, Macie's soul is being returned to her body."

__

Meanwhile, back in Macie's hospital room... Macie's soul had just returned to her body. Causing her to wake with a start.

Macie stirred as she suddenly rose up. She looked at the room and saw that her daughter was laying down and sleeping like a dove. Macie could only smile and as she smiled... She laid back down and rested... Watching T.V...

Suddenly...

300x300.jpg
Doctor Hawkeye: *Walking into Macie's room* Well... i see that this is the result of one who's been partying till their thumper went awol and on strike. And so young too. Naughty girl. You should know better. *looking at Macie* Hey there. It's... Mackenzie... right. Mary. No... oh no... that's not right. It's not that. It's Macie. Macie Melodious... No. Melody Lightfoot. *Looking at the papers* And it says that you're a Rising star. It's not refering to you being a Las Vegas Showgirl... is it? Because... I'll tell you if you are... you're the 9th one this month. They were coming in so fast that you'd think that the big guy decided to open a rift and say... "Here you go, My children... 9 dancing girls from your heavenly father to you. Have a party and have a ball. on me"

Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: *Giggles* That's funny. But... who are you?

Doctor Hawkeye: Why... I'm doctor Hawkeye. Pierce. Your doctor of the local casba... I'm to tend to you. And they assigned me right to you. To tell you the truth... i'm glad they did. How could i pass on seeing a gorgeous knock out looker such as yourself? It says here that you had yourself a heart attack. Shocking to know that. Most 16 year olds usually only get a bit of a trifle. But not a heart attack. You're the first... I guess they left it for you to take the vanguard for the heart attack assault. Making you the grand marshall...

Macie: No... I'm not a showgirl and It's a privilege to meet you Hawkeye. I kinda wonder a little... Where's your partner B.J. Honeycutt?

Doctor Hawkeye: He's in a different department. ICU unit. Me... I'm here with the general public.

Macie: Ah... okay.

Doctor Hawkeye: *Checking the machines a little* The vitals are good. It looks like it's got you suited.

Macie: I happen to feel okay. Besides the slight headache...

Doctor Hawkeye: Must be the effects of the hangover. One thing you never should do. Go partying. It wears you out.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Gothitelle used Telekinesis on his the guy's pokeball and tossed it into the bust and then used a stronger blast of Psychic on the guy... Making him see reason in any possible way.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The henchman screamed as The Gothitelle lashed out with another burst of psychic energy. This one, however, was much more powerful then the last few, and no amount of torture-proof tactics were enough to stop the Pokemon getting inside his head. He collapsed to the ground as the Astral Pokemon merely looked on numbly. On the other side of the room, a Pokeball suddenly burst open. A Mightyena emerged, looking noticeably shocked at the unconscious body of its master on the floor. Suddenly, the henchman became conscious again, and slowly climbed up from off the floor, removing his sunglasses as he did. There was an odd, glazed over look in his eyes, as though he was still unconscious in the head. The Gothitelle had taken control of the henchman's mind in a last-ditch attempt to help him perceive what it saw as "the truth". Confused and outraged over what had happened to his master, the Mightyena lunged at the only other thing in the room' The Gothitelle

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie stirred as she suddenly rose up. She looked at the room and saw that her daughter was laying down and sleeping like a dove. Macie could only smile and as she smiled... She laid back down and rested... Watching T.V...

Suddenly...

Doctor Hawkeye: *Walking into Macie's room* Well... i see that this is the result of one who's been partying till their thumper went awol and on strike. And so young too. Naughty girl. You should know better. *looking at Macie* Hey there. It's... Mackenzie... right. Mary. No... oh no... that's not right. It's not that. It's Macie. Macie Melodious... No. Melody Lightfoot. *Looking at the papers* And it says that you're a Rising star. It's not refering to you being a Las Vegas Showgirl... is it? Because... I'll tell you if you are... you're the 9th one this month. They were coming in so fast that you'd think that the big guy decided to open a rift and say... "Here you go, My children... 9 dancing girls from your heavenly father to you. Have a party and have a ball. on me"

Macie: *Giggles* That's funny. But... who are you?

Doctor Hawkeye: Why... I'm doctor Hawkeye. Pierce. Your doctor of the local casba... I'm to tend to you. And they assigned me right to you. To tell you the truth... i'm glad they did. How could i pass on seeing a gorgeous knock out looker such as yourself? It says here that you had yourself a heart attack. Shocking to know that. Most 16 year olds usually only get a bit of a trifle. But not a heart attack. You're the first... I guess they left it for you to take the vanguard for the heart attack assault. Making you the grand marshall...

Macie: No... I'm not a showgirl and It's a privilege to meet you Hawkeye. I kinda wonder a little... Where's your partner B.J. Honeycutt?

Doctor Hawkeye: He's in a different department. ICU unit. Me... I'm here with the general public.

Macie: Ah... okay.

Doctor Hawkeye: *Checking the machines a little* The vitals are good. It looks like it's got you suited.

Macie: I happen to feel okay. Besides the slight headache...

Doctor Hawkeye: Must be the effects of the hangover. One thing you never should do. Go partying. It wears you out.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Macie's group ofcourse decided to walk all the way back to the hospital before even saying a single word to the girl that just showed up. The girl followed nonetheless after recalling her weavile.

Maddie just woke up, wondering exactly where the Nurse from before went. She just mentally shrugged. As long as Mommy was better, that was really all that mattered to the child. Anyways, seeing Mister Hawkeye speaking to Macie made her very hesitant to respond a bit. She wanted to speak, but that mental barrier filled with timidity straight up refused for any sound to come out of her lips. So, perhaps it was for the best that she remained silent throughout this entire endeavor.

Anna was currently just walking through the many streets, getting as much fresh air as she possibly could. She then wondered about Maya once again. She didn't forget no, she was just a bit side tracked by quite a deal of stuff. She would definitely like to help rescue her if given the opportunity.

Sara then looked a bit impatient herself, despite being occupied for the most part. Henry & Red both decided to head to where Macie was. Getting permission as visitors , the trio went to see how Macie was doing in the meanwhile. Getting directions from one of the nurses that was aware of where she was being held , they eventually made it to where she was being held.

Entering the room Macie was , Henry asked " Macie ... Are you and Maddie okay ? " .He asked in a concerned voice, concerned shared with both Sara & Red.

Maddie just woke up, wondering exactly where the Nurse from before went. She just mentally shrugged. As long as Mommy was better, that was really all that mattered to the child. Anyways, seeing Mister Hawkeye speaking to Macie made her very hesitant to respond a bit. She wanted to speak, but that mental barrier filled with timidity straight up refused for any sound to come out of her lips. So, perhaps it was for the best that she remained silent throughout this entire endeavor.

Anna was currently just walking through the many streets, getting as much fresh air as she possibly could. She then wondered about Maya once again. She didn't forget no, she was just a bit side tracked by quite a deal of stuff. She would definitely like to help rescue her if given the opportunity.

Sara then looked a bit impatient herself, despite being occupied for the most part. Henry & Red both decided to head to where Macie was. Getting permission as visitors , the trio went to see how Macie was doing in the meanwhile. Getting directions from one of the nurses that was aware of where she was being held , they eventually made it to where she was being held.

Entering the room Macie was , Henry asked " Macie ... Are you and Maddie okay ? " .He asked in a concerned voice, concerned shared with both Sara & Red.

Just then, Anna's phone began to ring.

The henchman screamed as The Gothitelle lashed out with another burst of psychic energy. This one, however, was much more powerful then the last few, and no amount of torture-proof tactics were enough to stop the Pokemon getting inside his head. He collapsed to the ground as the Astral Pokemon merely looked on numbly. On the other side of the room, a Pokeball suddenly burst open. A Mightyena emerged, looking noticeably shocked at the unconscious body of its master on the floor. Suddenly, the henchman became conscious again, and slowly climbed up from off the floor, removing his sunglasses as he did. There was an odd, glazed over look in his eyes, as though he was still unconscious in the head. The Gothitelle had taken control of the henchman's mind in a last-ditch attempt to help him perceive what it saw as "the truth". Confused and outraged over what had happened to his master, the Mightyena lunged at the only other thing in the room' The Gothitelle

The Gothitelle saw as the Mightyena came at her and sent a shot of Psychic at it. Stopping it in its tracks. All the while keeping all focus on the henchmen. It knew that if one could change their ways... others could be plausible to follow suit and all within their own pace. It was considered Damage control. But for what was still imminent to happen... regardless... there was gonna be a long road of undoing all the damage that was still just among the horizon. And its sights... were unfortunately...set on the Rising star.

Gothitelle kept the pressure on and wasn't gonna stop. Blossom was still trying to get a hold of Macie and yet still couldn't get through. She didn't realize or get the word yet that Macie... Was in the hospital.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Macie M. Lightfoot (65).gif
Macie: *Looking over at Henry and Red* Yeah. I'm fine. Doctor Hawkeye's just tending to the machines here and making sure that i'm okay with the monitors. I'm fine. Honest.

300x300.jpg
Doctor Hawkeye: *To the crew* She's purring like a ferocious pussycat. She's still got all 9 lives in her. Good thing too. The entire hospital ran on back up crew for two hours... Watching her steal the show. She's one of a kind and i think that if she's all pretty well up to the savoring treat... she might want to do a # for everyone here once she's discharged from here. Which of course'll be the day after tomorrow. Normally Heart attack patients come and seek residence here for about a week. But Not Macie. She's Young... energetic and got pep in her entire rector set. You couldn't knock her down long. Keeping her down... You'd have to gag her and tie her limbs together then wrap a barrage of chains on her... and then see if it'd do it. but then not even that would get her down.

Courtney: Macie's really strong.

Doctor Hawkeye: *Nods* She sure is. However from what the vitals on the monitor show... She's doing pretty well. But for precaution due to Blood pressure and the stress of what she's got through all in one night. This kinda scenario isn't a foreign affair. It's in her back yard... So i'm gonna prescribe her a prescription of Benazepril. 10mg. It's likely nothing to worry about and could be just a fluke. However... with the episode that she had... It'd be lunacy to risk her going on and not take precautions and only see this all come off again.

Macie: It won't hurt, Will it?

Doctor Hawkeye: No... It's fine. That happens to be the weakest prescription in the market. The strongest one is Norvasc. That's a knocker. but You're lucky. Fortunate as hell.

Macie: *Looking at Madison* Hey Madison... You okay, sweetie?

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie's group ofcourse decided to walk all the way back to the hospital before even saying a single word to the girl that just showed up. The girl followed nonetheless after recalling her weavile.

At the Lobby...

Teenage Joanna Barlow (14).jpg
Joanna: *To the new girl* Who are you? You just came out from nowhere and stopped the creep in her tracks and had her just give up Our friend's soul. Like you... somehow knew what the girl was trying to do. Not that we're judging as we're grateful for what you've done... But... we're curious... Who are you? Where did you even come from?

Ridge Mercer (38).jpg
Ridge: Saving my Fiance's soul like that... It had to be an act of kindness and compassion as there's a lot of sicko's out there who'd only do it for something in return. However... what we can tell from you. You aren't like that. We can tell and we had just met.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

At the Lobby...

Joanna: *To the new girl* Who are you? You just came out from nowhere and stopped the creep in her tracks and had her just give up Our friend's soul. Like you... somehow knew what the girl was trying to do. Not that we're judging as we're grateful for what you've done... But... we're curious... Who are you? Where did you even come from?

Ridge: Saving my Fiance's soul like that... It had to be an act of kindness and compassion as there's a lot of sicko's out there who'd only do it for something in return. However... what we can tell from you. You aren't like that. We can tell and we had just met.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
"I usually go by Blackout," she said to them, "That girl who tried to take Macie's soul was an old friend of mine. But she got involved with a group with bad intentions. I recently found out that they were after Macie because they were attempting to steal Macie's soul in order to sell it to Team Aqua or Magma, whichever one had the highest bid, so they could use it to awaken their respective legendary Pokémon. I had found the nurse, Nurse Harley, that my old friend disguised herself as in a wear house not far from here. She used some kind of holographic technology to change her facial appearance."

As Blackout said that, another girl around the same age came in with the nurse. The new girl was Asian and looked like the following:

images9PQ5NR7X.jpg

She also had that kind of headset attached to her ear as she was helping the nurse to the front desk.

"This girl needs some medical attention," She said to the lady at the front desk as she called to some people to get a stretcher. The nurse was looking pretty beat up.

"I usually go by Blackout," she said to them, "That girl who tried to take Macie's soul was an old friend of mine. But she got involved with a group with bad intentions. I recently found out that they were after Macie because they were attempting to steal Macie's soul in order to sell it to Team Aqua or Magma, whichever one had the highest bid, so they could use it to awaken their respective legendary Pokémon. I had found the nurse, Nurse Harley, that my old friend disguised herself as in a wear house not far from here. She used some kind of holographic technology to change her facial appearance."

As Blackout said that, another girl around the same age came in with the nurse. The new girl was Asian and looked like the following:

View attachment 453561

She also had that kind of headset attached to her ear as she was helping the nurse to the front desk.

"This girl needs some medical attention," She said to the lady at the front desk as she called to some people to get a stretcher. The nurse was looking pretty beat up.

Joanna looked at the others and wanted to scream at the fact that the evil teams were trying to come after Macie consecutively. But she couldn't. It was not gonna help matters and only make the Evil teams want to try even more.

Joanna: Either way... we're very pleased that you were to help out. We're some of the members to Macie's Entourage. I'm the head of the Entourage... and also the best friend and Room mate of Macie's. I'm Joanna... Joanna Barlow. The one with the glasses there is Ridge Mercer. Singing prodigy in all respects... but also the fiance of Macie's. Then there's Jessie Rogers. The others are still waiting in the waiting room for their time to come see Macie. Frank Holden, Zod Gyllenhall, Macie Terrace Fondly known as Macie T. and Leonetta Song. Macie's Agent Gene Samuels, Publicist Alden Kohler and Attorney Eddie Valentine. They are also part of the Entourage. It's nice... to meet you, Black-out.

Ridge: No foolin'.

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Looking around* You planning on sticking around long?

However...

They didn't get to finish the conversation as someone was being pulled in and tended to. The one being brought on looked really worked over and had to presence of being of one that just got mangled.

Joanna: Whoa... what's happened to her? Is she... that badly beat?

Ridge: Was that... the doing of Magma or Aqua?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Joanna looked at the others and wanted to scream at the fact that the evil teams were trying to come after Macie consecutively. But she couldn't. It was not gonna help matters and only make the Evil teams want to try even more.

Joanna: Either way... we're very pleased that you were to help out. We're some of the members to Macie's Entourage. I'm the head of the Entourage... and also the best friend and Room mate of Macie's. I'm Joanna... Joanna Barlow. The one with the glasses there is Ridge Mercer. Singing prodigy in all respects... but also the fiance of Macie's. Then there's Jessie Rogers. The others are still waiting in the waiting room for their time to come see Macie. Frank Holden, Zod Gyllenhall, Macie Terrace Fondly known as Macie T. and Leonetta Song. Macie's Agent Gene Samuels, Publicist Alden Kohler and Attorney Eddie Valentine. They are also part of the Entourage. It's nice... to meet you, Black-out.

Ridge: No foolin'.

Jessie: *Looking around* You planning on sticking around long?

However...

They didn't get to finish the conversation as someone was being pulled in and tended to. The one being brought on looked really worked over and had to presence of being of one that just got mangled.

Joanna: Whoa... what's happened to her? Is she... that badly beat?

Ridge: Was that... the doing of Magma or Aqua?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Blackout looked over to where some doctors were taking the nurse in for treatment. The Asian girl watched before needing to tell the receptionist a few things.

"That's Nurse Harley," Blackout said referring to the nurse being taken in for treatment, "The girl there, Scooter, was with me when I found her. I had her bring her here while I headed off to try and stop whatever our old friend was up too. As for who did that, as I said, it's a group that works for neither Magma nor Aqua. But they've been trying to assist whichever side that will give them the most money."

The Asian girl, or Scooter as Blackout called her, finished informing the receptionist of what she needed before she turned around and caught sight of Blackout. She then headed over.

"I take it you stopped Phoenix?" She asked causing Blackout to nod in response.

"I did," Blackout said, "But she got away."

"Shoot," Scooter said, "That's not good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back