• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Gothitelle had then used Telekinesis again but to that time speak to him telepathically...

Gothitelle: *Speaking into the grunt's head* You are involved with a dangerous game. One that you're gonna lose and you don't see it. Magma... They're after the cause for awakening the Legendary of the land, Groudon. They are stopping at nothing to attain the Rising Star's voice as they believe she is the key to call out to it and awaken it from its slumber. You don't have a clue as to the devastation it will wrought in its wake if it awakens. The planet's water source will be in jeopardy as it will spell disaster. For all creatures of the sea. You need to consider the path you're taking and consider it well... It's only gonna be a means for an end if you continue down the path. You don't believe it... Then allow for me to show you... By OPENING YOUR MIND! *Sending a blast of Future Sight at the Grunt*

Gothitelle telepathically filled the mind of the Grunt with pictures of the devastation and global dangers that are imminent to take center stage...

Gothitelle: *Speaking* That's what's gonna happen. All of it. If you persist in going down this path.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(That is not how Telekenisis works!!!)

Jenny was in the lobby while most of the others were visiting Macie

Everyone in the hospital heard a loud shriek from outside, instilling fear in most, but made Jenny smile

Jenny got up and went outside with a slew of others who wanted to see what made the noise

Jenny was in the lobby while most of the others were visiting Macie

Everyone in the hospital heard a loud shriek from outside, instilling fear in most, but made Jenny smile

Jenny got up and went outside with a slew of others who wanted to see what made the noise

cc-6.jpg

The waiting room...

Frank Holden (85).jpg
Frank: *hearing Screams and getting suspicious* Something is going on.

Leonetta: What's that?

Frank: The screams.

Leonetta: They came from the outside.

Macie T.: Should we go check it out?

Frank: Let's go.

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: *Calling out her Lucario* Lucario, Come on out. I think that we've got something going on... Outside.

Seconds later...

Outside the front doors of the Emergency Wing Entrance...

1529446967307.jpeg
Crowd: *Seeing the commotion* Oh god...

It was a large pokemon. A Vaporeon and a Walrein...

JCKane JCKane (If she insists and wants some reasons again to be part of the RP) Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie: *Checking his Text and Sighs* You've gotta be kidding me.

Macie: *Looking to see her attorney* What? What's going on, Eddie?

Eddie: My phone's going nuts. I'm getting calls from Media heads about what's been reported on you. Where the hell is your Publicist? He's supposed to be handling the mess? The Media found out about your hospital detail... They're already spinning yarns about it.

Macie M. Lightfoot (38).gif
Macie: *Groans and falls back onto her pillows* Damn it! I can't handle that. I'm in the hospital and the Media's wanting to run their news on it? GAH! I don't believe THIS! This is a total annoyance. *Sighs* Anything else?!

Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Last edited:

Gothitelle had then used Telepathy again but to that time speak to him telepathically...

Gothitelle: *Speaking into the grunt's head* You are involved with a dangerous game. One that you're gonna lose and you don't see it. Magma... They're after the cause for awakening the Legendary of the land, Groudon. They are stopping at nothing to attain the Rising Star's voice as they believe she is the key to call out to it and awaken it from its slumber. You don't have a clue as to the devastation it will wrought in its wake if it awakens. The planet's water source will be in jeopardy as it will spell disaster. For all creatures of the sea. You need to consider the path you're taking and consider it well... It's only gonna be a means for an end if you continue down the path. You don't believe it... Then allow for me to show you... By OPENING YOUR MIND! *Sending a blast of Future Sight at the Grunt*

Gothitelle telepathically filled the mind of the Grunt with pictures of the devastation and global dangers that are imminent to take center stage...

Gothitelle: *Speaking* That's what's gonna happen. All of it. If you persist in going down this path.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jackson's henchman suddenly found the telekinetic strain on his head stop. Then, the Gothitelle began talking to him telepathically. He'd known Pokemon like this could do things like that. But he'd never really been prepared for the experience himself. The Pokemon spoke to him about numerous things, a lot of which he already knew. Then she began telling him about the devastation Groudon would cause if and when awakened. She punctuated this with a flash of visions of suffering and death, and the henchman crumpled to the ground. Jackson had taught him torture-proof tactics, although those were mostly for use against humans, Aqua members in particular. Still, although shocked to the core, the henchman wasn't about to back down so easily. "You're wrong." he said, only a hint of terror in his voice. "This is necessary for our survival. The water is beating away at the land, and without someone like us taking action, man will never each its true potential. The land must and will be expanded." He paused, reaching for his pokeball, "And disbelievers like you can be burned away for all I care."

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

cc-6.jpg

The waiting room...

View attachment 453137

View attachment 453148
Zod: *Calling out her Lucario* Lucario, Come on out. I think that we've got something going on... Outside.

Seconds later...

View attachment 453135

"We've come for the Rising Star. We know she's here. Give her to us and we'll be on our way!"

JCKane JCKane (If she insists and wants some reasons again to be part of the RP) Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

View attachment 453183

Eddie: The Agency... the one that signed your pretty face up... Right up and removed Britney as your Adviser. No details as to why. None at all. The second one here is where Maya was reportedly found by Britney... or that's how it's reading. But Maya is leaving and not expected to press on with her Journey. Plus not to worry of the one who kidnapped her as that has also been handled.

View attachment 453185
Macie: *Groans and falls back onto her pillows* Damn it! That makes the second one i lost. Mrs. Green left because she was against my adopting and being Madison's mother. Britney leaves and there is no reason as to why. No details. Now Maya... she leaves too. This is a total annoyance. *Sighs* Anything else?!

Joanna: Macie... if i have to... And if the grants will approve it. I'll be your adviser. It's no problem. Either that... or your mom can do it. if she'd be up for it.

Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

(So there are aqua grunts there?)

Jackson's henchman suddenly found the telekinetic strain on his head stop. Then, the Gothitelle began talking to him telepathically. He'd known Pokemon like this could do things like that. But he'd never really been prepared for the experience himself. The Pokemon spoke to him about numerous things, a lot of which he already knew. Then she began telling him about the devastation Groudon would cause if and when awakened. She punctuated this with a flash of visions of suffering and death, and the henchman crumpled to the ground. Jackson had taught him torture-proof tactics, although those were mostly for use against humans, Aqua members in particular. Still, although shocked to the core, the henchman wasn't about to back down so easily. "You're wrong." he said, only a hint of terror in his voice. "This is necessary for our survival. The water is beating away at the land, and without someone like us taking action, man will never each its true potential. The land must and will be expanded." He paused, reaching for his pokeball, "And disbelievers like you can be burned away for all I care."

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Gothitelle used Telekinesis on his the guy's pokeball and tossed it into the bust and then used a stronger blast of Psychic on the guy... Making him see reason in any possible way.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(Afraid not. The one who wanted to use them... BACKED out)

(Well that's disappointing, guess ill just continue)

For those who were outside looking for the source of the shriek saw a Y shape flying in the air, heading in their direction

Jenny chuckled "oh Xander you are so silly sometimes"

The shape continued to get closer until it practically landed in front of them, it revealed to be the Yveltal from the Kalos region

"Xander what are you doing here?" She chuckled

Most of the people that came to investigate went back inside after regaining their composure

For those that stayed saw a man disembark the legendary Pokemon

"Guess that explains why Xander is here" Jenny smiled before hugging the man

"Of course, I just wanted to see my girl" he smiled and hugged her back

(Well that's disappointing, guess ill just continue)

For those who were outside looking for the source of the shriek saw a Y shape flying in the air, heading in their direction

Jenny chuckled "oh Xander you are so silly sometimes"

The shape continued to get closer until it practically landed in front of them, it revealed to be the Yveltal from the Kalos region

"Xander what are you doing here?" She chuckled

Most of the people that came to investigate went back inside after regaining their composure

For those that stayed saw a man disembark the legendary Pokemon

"Guess that explains why Xander is here" Jenny smiled before hugging the man

"Of course, I just wanted to see my girl" he smiled and hugged her back

Macie Terrace 2.png
Macie: *Looking to see the man and Grinned* Ha... So i am guessing that he must be the elusive Artois. Am i right?

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: Jenny, IS that your... Love interest?

They were only able to stand there in complete bewilderment. They were surprised to see someone just come from the sky and it being... in surprise... someone that Jenny knew.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita

View attachment 453224
Macie: *Looking to see the man and Grinned* Ha... So i am guessing that he must be the elusive Artois. Am i right?

View attachment 453225
Zod: Jenny, IS that your... Love interest?

They were only able to stand there in complete bewilderment. They were surprised to see someone just come from the sky and it being... in surprise... someone that Jenny knew.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita

Artois chuckled and did a bow "the one and only, children"

Jenny smiled "and this numbskull is Xander" she stated and pet the Yveltal that cooed happily

Artois chuckled and did a bow "the one and only, children"

Jenny smiled "and this numbskull is Xander" she stated and pet the Yveltal that cooed happily

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: *Winks* We're teens. But we appreciate the greeting. It's really good to see something good from all this. Our friend Macie... She's in the hospital due to having a heart attack. It's just been one mishap after another. So... seeing something like this... helps lighten the mood a bit.

Macie T.: *Nods* Yeah. Besides that what hurts is that a whole bunch of us are gonna be going our own separate ways soon. Figure it would be best. Just staying close via Phone call or Texting. My Monferno is unhappy about that as he hates separations. However... It's just how it's got to be.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

cc-6.jpg

The waiting room...

View attachment 453137

View attachment 453148

Seconds later...

View attachment 453135

View attachment 453183

Eddie: My phone's going nuts. I'm getting calls from Media heads about what's been reported on you. Where the hell is your Publicist? He's supposed to be handling the mess? The Media found out about your hospital detail... They're already spinning yarns about it.

View attachment 453185
Macie: *Groans and falls back onto her pillows* Damn it! I can't handle that. I'm in the hospital and the Media's wanting to run their news on it? GAH! I don't believe THIS! This is a total annoyance. *Sighs* Anything else?!

A nurse walked down the hall carring a clipboard. Her nametag read 'Harley' as she made her way through the place and stopped at the door to Macie's room. She got the ok before walking into the room. She seemed awefully young to be a nurse. But who really could tell.

"Hey there, Macie, how yah feeling?" She asked as she walked over checking on the monitors and other equipment.

A nurse walked down the hall carring a clipboard. Her nametag read 'Harley' as she made her way through the place and stopped at the door to Macie's room. She got the ok before walking into the room. She seemed awefully young to be a nurse. But who really could tell.

"Hey there, Macie, how yah feeling?" She asked as she walked over checking on the monitors and other equipment.

Macie M. Lightfoot (1).png
Macie: *Sighs* I'm fine... Just got a tad slight headache. That heart attack was not expected. I... *Groans* God... my head. It hurts like hell. I however... try to get comfortable... And all i feel is this splitting pain in the head. Like someone wanting to squeeze it like a melon. *Feeling her eyes starting to want to cross*

Ridge: *Looking at Macie* Macie, It's okay, hun. We're here and we're not leaving you.

Joanna: *Looking at the doctor* Is there anything to give her for her headache that won't hurt her?

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jenny looked at everyone "well how about before you all go your separate ways, maybe a small little tournament between friends?" Jenny suggested

"That will be interesting to see" Artois stated

View attachment 453252
Macie: *Sighs* I'm fine... Just got a tad slight headache. That heart attack was not expected. I... *Groans* God... my head. It hurts like hell. I however... try to get comfortable... And all i feel is this splitting pain in the head. Like someone wanting to squeeze it like a melon. *Feeling her eyes starting to want to cross*

Ridge: *Looking at Macie* Macie, It's okay, hun. We're here and we're not leaving you.

Joanna: *Looking at the doctor* Is there anything to give her for her headache that won't hurt her?

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"I have just the thing for that," She said glancing to the others, "But first... these friends of yours are in the way."

Suddenly, a shadow spread out from where this Nurse Harley, was standing, and touched each of the members of the room, except Macie. Instantly, they all fell asleep. The Nurse looks back to Macie as shadowy hands come out and grab on to her arms and legs pinning her down.

"That's much better," she said with a slight smirk before looking back to Macie, "Scream all you like though, I made sure to sound proof the room."

Maddie was with Macie, Albeit not exactly where she used to be. She was currently laying on a makeshift bed. How the bed got there, it was unknown. She woke up in a start, completely foreign to the fact that everything took place. Or at least, until she glanced towards Macie, who she realized was awake. She then was at the very least quite happy, saying " M-Mommy... Are... You hurt ? " . She asked in a gentle voice, barely above a whisper . She cried a bit too much and at the moment couldn't cry anymore.

But still, the guilt on her was incredible. Here she was, her mother suffering because she decided to take a huge risk by giving her darkness a opportunity to be released. Part of her wanted to reveal her... Secret now, but she refused even still. Perhaps... Perhaps now wasn't the time for such a big reveal.

Meanwhile, the Prescott's and Red were in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for news, no matter what it was. Restless were they, and concerned as well. I mean, what else could they be in a situation like this ? Anna groaned " Oh jeez ! How long is the doctor's going to hold out on us ?! " . Sara just shook her head. " Give them time Sis. They'll tell us once her condition lessens " . Anna groaned again, but continued to be a bit impatient.
?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back