• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not aware that the crew were likely gonna notice her gone... Macie walked her way over to the beauty Salon. Shw was looking for a chance to get a whole new image. Totally new and something that would finally get her the acceptance that she'd be entitled to. Even though she knew that her friends were okay with her being just how she was... There were alot of people who were judging her. Too many. Even though it was never heard by her... the snide remarks and the demeaning comments about her spoken by some of the people in the audience at the Tournament that was back in Buchner, Missouri... She was sure that there was negative sentiments and she was tired of it. Sick of it all...

View attachment 426051
Macie: This is the last moment of me being like this. *With her mind set* People don't like how i look? They want to judge me? So i don't look right. So i don't look how they want me to... So what? *Feeling secretly hurt* My parents created me to be this way. It's just what i am. Nasally. I can't help it. I never could and i'm done trying to get people to accept me. View attachment 426052 *Worried about her friend Joanna and her boyfriend Ridge* But Joanna never saw me as a freak. Never Judged me. Neither did that Goth girl Macie Terrace. They accepted me. My boyfriend... Ridge loves me... for me. View attachment 426054*Feeling totally ignorant suddenly* Dumb Lightfoot. You walked out on the crew. Snuck out in the middle of the night. What were you thinking?

It took a minute for her to compose herself and sigh with a feeling of calm.

Macie: *Looking up the address of the place she's heading to* 3304 W Broadway Business Park Ct #a *Walking on her way to the Salon*

But here is where a twist will come...

As she was walking over to the salon...

A Suave man with music in his step and magic in his touch came serenading through the streets and came across Macie...

View attachment 426059
Man: *With a voice of a heart throb* Hey there, Pretty baby... What're you doing out in the middle of the night like this?

Macie: I'm going off to get myself a makeover. Change how the world sees me.

Man: Why? You don't look bad. You look pretty alright to me. and I am only a stranger.

View attachment 426095
Macie: *A Little Huffy suddenly* Are you not seeing how the world looks at me? To the world... the people around me... I am a freak. A social outcast and rather mis-informed on stuff. I am unprepared for a lot of stuff because my own parents didn't help me or guide me. My friends all accept me. But they can't always be there for me. I got no independent skills. And me being out on my own... i could be in danger and not even know it. However... I am doing this because i am just sick of everyone always looking at me. Judging me because of how i look. I am done. I want a whole new look. I don't care how or from where... I just want it. I'm not gonna stay like this any more. No more.

Man: Well... I can help with that.

Macie: Really? How? You know the way?

Man: You bet, Pretty fox. I got the magic touch that any girl will cream and turn to putty in my fingers. That magic suave elemental finesse. What do you want to be?

Macie: Something Hot, Attractive and rather... *Clearing her throat a little* Sexy. Permanent too...

Man: Oh yeah... Then hold on pretty sexy mama... i got what you need for a loving fix.

It was then that Music started to cloud the air and the man suddenly began emitting his abilities. Letting the magic flow...

Man: *Singing a spell* I've got that magic mist...that time for all your pretty need. The world's a callin' for a whole new you... So let's get the world set on wheels and set on fire. The fire is inside your soul and in your feet. With a touch of passion i can give it all to you. All you have to do is let the love come out and fly. A beautiful soul and beautiful step... The heart of a sexy lady sealed in captivity. But with just a swift hand up and down your gentle array... that love within will come for a show. The brand new you is wanting to be born... don't be afraid... It's time to have it come to the light of day. Bring it the passion... the glory of a innocent heart. Pleasure me with that sassy sexy finesse. Come on beautiful... step into the light... the world is waiting for the birth of the brand new You!

It was then that the man raised his hands and Macie lifted up into the sky... With a Blinding light... She glowed and was enveloped in white, Yellow and pink light and within the light... The clothes came off and energy flowed through her like a energy surge... It was while that took hold that the metamorphosis surged and made with the magic... Macie grew and her body shaped up to a taller girl... With a "B" cup. Slender legs and black hair... Long black hair... When the light subsided and she was back on the ground...

The man though... vanished and with the process that happened all at once... It knocked Macie out cold for that moment... Till she came to and got up. She was a bit lost and didn't know where she was.

View attachment 426147
Macie: *Looking around* Where am I? How... how did i get here?

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley

Fearow and 3 of Macie's pokemon were in the air and on the search for Macie. They didn't know where to go to and were starting to worry more about what was happening to Macie. Fearow only looked ahead and caught sight of a flash before looking down and seeing a tall girl with black hair, But no glasses... The girl had a mic in her hand and yet... no clue who that was at all. But Oshawott... sensed it being their trainer... Macie.

Oshawott: Osha... Oshawott... Osha... Osha, osha... Oshawott.

Fearow: *Looking down at the streets and seeing Macie walking the one street* Fear?!

Numel: Nu...

Fearow gave out a cry as it began to descend to the ground where Macie was...

"Fearow!"

"Oshawott!"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley

Issac was jolted awake when Frank tapped him on the side. “Alright, alright, I’m awake.” He yelled out as he scrambled to meet everyone else’s alertness. “You notice any thing off Shade? Shade... come on pal where... OH COME ON!” He screamed out realizing the Zoroark has long since left the room. “Great, looks like he knew something was up before any of us... typical.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Issac was jolted awake when Frank tapped him on the side. “Alright, alright, I’m awake.” He yelled out as he scrambled to meet everyone else’s alertness. “You notice any thing off Shade? Shade... come on pal where... OH COME ON!” He screamed out realizing the Zoroark has long since left the room. “Great, looks like he knew something was up before any of us... typical.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Frank Holden (196).jpg
Frank: Issac, You and I need to go. Now. *Grabbing his kit* Let's go. Now.

Outside the Motel room...

Frank: *Calling out his pokemon* Grovyle, come out. We got something to do.

Seconds later...

"Grovyle!"

Grovyle hopped onto Frank's shoulder and nodded. It knew that Frank was needing to take care of something. Something was wrong and it sensed it...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Fearow and 3 of Macie's pokemon were in the air and on the search for Macie. They didn't know where to go to and were starting to worry more about what was happening to Macie. Fearow only looked ahead and caught sight of a flash before looking down and seeing a tall girl with black hair, But no glasses... The girl had a mic in her hand and yet... no clue who that was at all. But Oshawott... sensed it being their trainer... Macie.

Oshawott: Osha... Oshawott... Osha... Osha, osha... Oshawott.

Fearow: *Looking down at the streets and seeing Macie walking the one street* Fear?!

Numel: Nu...

Fearow gave out a cry as it began to descend to the ground where Macie was...

"Fearow!"

"Oshawott!"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley

Macie heard the cries and looked to see a fearow as well as her 3 pokemon...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of surprise... Oshawott, sweetheart... What're you doing here? Numel... Gothita. *Seeing Fearow* Hey Fearow... You okay?!

Macie was with the feeling that she was gonna be in a whole lot of trouble. She knew that her friends were gonna be on her about sneaking out and literally worrying everyone to death. But this was something that she had to do and she downright knew that she'd... never.... never get the others to understand. No matter how much she tried to explain her reasons for doing what she did...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

View attachment 426199
Frank: Issac, You and I need to go. Now. *Grabbing his kit* Let's go. Now.

Outside the Motel room...

Frank: *Calling out his pokemon* Grovyle, come out. We got something to do.

Seconds later...

"Grovyle!"

Grovyle hopped onto Frank's shoulder and nodded. It knew that Frank was needing to take care of something. Something was wrong and it sensed it...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Lois: *Worried about Macie* I'm gonna go and see on looking for her. She may be your friend... But she was friends with my daughter Ginger and the girls back over where my home resides.

Lois then grabbed her keys and made way out to her car. She knew that she had to look for Macie. They all did. Lois was only hoping that she'd have better luck in locating Macie.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Lois: *Worried about Macie* I'm gonna go and see on looking for her. She may be your friend... But she was friends with my daughter Ginger and the girls back over where my home resides.

Lois then grabbed her keys and made way out to her car. She knew that she had to look for Macie. They all did. Lois was only hoping that she'd have better luck in locating Macie.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jordan Barlow (2).jpg
Jordan: *Worried for Macie* I can't believe that she snuck out. She has likely truly decided to go her own separate way from us. That's not what i meant when i told her... "If you're not happy with how the pace of the journey is going... You could always go your own way. No one's stopping you." I was only trying to have her see reason. But not this... Not like this.

Jordan was feeling bad for how he last spoke to Macie. He could only pray that he'd get a chance to say how sorry he was...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

"What is going on?" Charlotte asked as everyone around her was awake

Joanna Barlow (21).jpg
Joanna: *To Charlotte* Macie Lightfoot... She's gone missing. She clearly has snuck out. We don't even know where she is or if she's even okay. She could be anywhere by now... Joanna Barlow (74).jpg*Crying* She could be dead out there... Oh dear god... Where did she go? Why did she leave? *Sobbing* Macie... My best friend... She's gone! GONE! *In tears and heartbroken*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch

View attachment 426235
Joanna: *To Charlotte* Macie Lightfoot... She's gone missing. She clearly has snuck out. We don't even know where she is or if she's even okay. She could be anywhere by now... View attachment 426236*Crying* She could be dead out there... Oh dear god... Where did she go? Why did she leave? *Sobbing* Macie... My best friend... She's gone! GONE! *In tears and heartbroken*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch

Charlotte groaned and got up and walked over to Joanna, before grabbing by the collar and giving her a few good slaps to snap her out of it "get a hold of yourself, sitting here and crying is not going to bring her back, so suck it up and get dressed and get ready to go look for her" charlotte stated before letting go and going into the bathroom to get changed herself

View attachment 426235
Joanna: *To Charlotte* Macie Lightfoot... She's gone missing. She clearly has snuck out. We don't even know where she is or if she's even okay. She could be anywhere by now... View attachment 426236*Crying* She could be dead out there... Oh dear god... Where did she go? Why did she leave? *Sobbing* Macie... My best friend... She's gone! GONE! *In tears and heartbroken*

As for Macie...

Macie was Looking at her Pokemon and smiling. She was touched that her pokemon were that persistent in coming to find her and sticking with her.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: Oshawott, Numel, Gothita... I am very glad that you are here. You should have come in your pokeballs. It's not exactly safe for you guys to be here out in the open. Not like this. However... I think that it's safe to tell you that i am leaving the group. We're gonna go our own way for a while. Till we reach Cleveland. Unless someone is able to do some convincing. But till someone comes to dare seek on convincing me... here...

Macie then writes something on a piece of paper. It was a note.

The Note read:

"Dear Joanna,

I am sorry for sneaking off like i had. But i had to do this... for me. It was a personal thing and with how i look now; i can not expect for you and the others to understand. I still consider you my best friend. I love you and the others. Frank... I Love deeply my love Ridge. I am sure that he might just be as heartbroken as you are... maybe even more. I just want you all to know that i will be safe and will keep in touch as i head off to Cleveland. Or handle what contests there are in Colombia... before heading off to Cleveland. Take care till we meet again.

Love and sincerely,
Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Folding the Piece of paper up and using a hankerchief to tie the note to Fearow's hair on top of the head* Fearow, Make sure that the note gets to them. Okay? I am counting on you. I'll see you around sometime, Fearow. You take care of Jessie and stick close to Joanna and Jordan. They got their parents two pokemon as well as their own... But they're gonna need protection. So... Keep watch for them. See that no danger comes upon them. Okay?

Fearow shed a small tear before nodding and heading off back to where the group was...

Macie: *Walking off and heading over to the nearest Mini-mart for supplies* Oshawott, Numel... Gothita... We're gonna go and get some supplies before making our next move. We are on our own. Just how we should have it for a while.

Oshawott: Osha?!

Macie: I know that it's gonna be hard being just us and alone... But... it's the right move for now.

Numel: *Nods reluctantly*

Gothita: *Using teleport to go and get the rest of Macie's stuff from the crew*

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley

Charlotte groaned and got up and walked over to Joanna, before grabbing by the collar and giving her a few good slaps to snap her out of it "get a hold of yourself, sitting here and crying is not going to bring her back, so suck it up and get dressed and get ready to go look for her" charlotte stated before letting go and going into the bathroom to get changed herself

Joanna couldn't help but cry. What Charlotte wasn't understanding was... that Macie was her best friend. She and Macie met while she was on the road a couple years ago. Macie came to her aid when in reality... didn't know anything about her and came to her aid. Otherwise she'd be left to likely die. So... to Joanna... This was something that hit close to the heart of things.

Joanna: *Snapping out from the breakdown* Charlotte's right. Crying isn't gonna fix the matter. We need to go and find her. Everyone Up and packed... set to head off in 15 minutes. We're going to go find Macie. We're not gonna leave this city till we find her. Is that understood?

Zod: *Nods*

Jessie: *Nods*

Blueberry: You got it. Let's go bring Macie back to us.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Joanna couldn't help but cry. What Charlotte wasn't understanding was... that Macie was her best friend. She and Macie met while she was on the road a couple years ago. Macie came to her aid when in reality... didn't know anything about her and came to her aid. Otherwise she'd be left to likely die. So... to Joanna... This was something that hit close to the heart of things.

Joanna: *Snapping out from the breakdown* Charlotte's right. Crying isn't gonna fix the matter. We need to go and find her. Everyone Up and packed... set to head off in 15 minutes. We're going to go find Macie. We're not gonna leave this city till we find her. Is that understood?

Zod: *Nods*

Jessie: *Nods*

Blueberry: You got it. Let's go bring Macie back to us.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Macie walked onwards to find a supply store... One that carried Pokeballs, Items, Stones and the sort. She had to inventory her supplies and make sure that she had exactly what she needed. healing potions and the sort. But as she walked on her way there... She started to flashback to how she used to be and shook her head as she couldn't believe herself ever looking like a loser. She believed herself to be a loser before and it made her life all the more tougher as even in a world... revolving and consisting of Pokemon... There were those who happened to be losers and Macie thought of herself as one...

What she suddenly planned or thought of was to go to a Pokemon center. There had to be one close by where she was currently. She had to look for it. She found one only a block away and before she managed to reach one. a wild pokemon came over to her from close by. The pokemon was clearly skittish and lonely. It wasn't looking to battle with anyone. Macie looked at it with a curious zeal and tried to get a little closer to it.

Macie: Hello there. What's your name? You lost? *Seeing it back away a step* It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I won't hurt you. It's gonna be okay...

Macie's Pokedex then sounded off...

Pokedex: *Giving Info* Eevee-the Evolution Pokemon-- Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from element STONEs. It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment. Its irregularly configured DNA is affected by its surroundings. It evolves if its environment changes. Possessing an unbalanced and unstable genetic makeup, it conceals many possible evolutions.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).jpg
Macie: A Pokemon that can Evolve into anything. I wonder what will happen if it's exposed to Night time and is happy.

Oshawott: Osha... *Shrugs*

Macie: We'll find it before long. I'm sure of it. *Walking into a Pokemon Center* Let's get you all healed up. Then we're gonna get some stuff. Wigs for me to wear... And things that we'll need for you guys. We got a lot of shopping to do...

Gothita: Goth.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Macie walked onwards to find a supply store... One that carried Pokeballs, Items, Stones and the sort. She had to inventory her supplies and make sure that she had exactly what she needed. healing potions and the sort. But as she walked on her way there... She started to flashback to how she used to be and shook her head as she couldn't believe herself ever looking like a loser. She believed herself to be a loser before and it made her life all the more tougher as even in a world... revolving and consisting of Pokemon... There were those who happened to be losers and Macie thought of herself as one...

What she suddenly planned or thought of was to go to a Pokemon center. There had to be one close by where she was currently. She had to look for it. She found one only a block away and before she managed to reach one. a wild pokemon came over to her from close by. The pokemon was clearly skittish and lonely. It wasn't looking to battle with anyone. Macie looked at it with a curious zeal and tried to get a little closer to it.

View attachment 426318
Macie: Hello there. What's your name? You lost? *Seeing it back away a step* It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I won't hurt you. It's gonna be okay...

Macie's Pokedex then sounded off...

Pokedex: *Giving Info* Eevee-the Evolution Pokemon-- Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from element STONEs. It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment. Its irregularly configured DNA is affected by its surroundings. It evolves if its environment changes. Possessing an unbalanced and unstable genetic makeup, it conceals many possible evolutions.

View attachment 426322
Macie: A Pokemon that can Evolve into anything. I wonder what will happen if it's exposed to Night time and is happy.

Oshawott: Osha... *Shrugs*

Macie: We'll find it before long. I'm sure of it. *Walking into a Pokemon Center* Let's get you all healed up. Then we're gonna get some stuff. Wigs for me to wear... And things that we'll need for you guys. We got a lot of shopping to do...

Gothita: Goth.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

At the Motel...

By the time that Macie was now inside the Pokemon Center and getting her pokemon all healed. She had also come across a Eevee. Whether or not she was gonna be able to claim it or not... was beside her...

That was Macie. But as for Joanna and the crew... They were already packed and making way to head out. With little to no sleep... they were a bit cranky... but they were more worried about Macie than they were on sleep. Which was a moment later...

Joanna Barlow (80).jpg
Joanna: Macie is out in the open. This city is big and she could be practically getting hurt. By who knows what and or who.

Suddenly Jessie's Fearow came down from the sky and landed.

Jessie: *Gasps* Fearow... Where have you been? Where's Macie Lightfoot?

Fearow: *Sad* Fear.. row. Fear...

Jessie: Did something happen?

Zod then noticed something sticking to Fearow's hair...

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: There's something on Fearow's hair. Looks like a note.

Jessie: *Walking over to His Fearow* What do you have there sticking on your hair, buddy?

Jessie then reached up and pulled off the note that was on Fearow and saw that it was for Joanna... Actually for everyone.

Jessie: *Pauses* Joanna... I think that Macie's... *Gulps* decided to leave the group.

Ridge Mercer (78).jpg
Ridge: Jessie, What are you saying? What is Macie doing?

Jessie: She's Left the group...

Joanna: *Grabbing for the note that was in Jessie's hands and reading it* Oh... No. No... She can't do this. She can't. Macie.. She's...

Joanna then gave the note to Charlotte to read as she was too numb to even fathom the ability to read what the letter said.

At the Motel...

By the time that Macie was now inside the Pokemon Center and getting her pokemon all healed. She had also come across a Eevee. Whether or not she was gonna be able to claim it or not... was beside her...

That was Macie. But as for Joanna and the crew... They were already packed and making way to head out. With little to no sleep... they were a bit cranky... but they were more worried about Macie than they were on sleep. Which was a moment later...

View attachment 426345
Joanna: Macie is out in the open. This city is big and she could be practically getting hurt. By who knows what and or who.

Suddenly Jessie's Fearow came down from the sky and landed.

Jessie: *Gasps* Fearow... Where have you been? Where's Macie Lightfoot?

Fearow: *Sad* Fear.. row. Fear...

Jessie: Did something happen?

Zod then noticed something sticking to Fearow's hair...

View attachment 426350
Zod: There's something on Fearow's hair. Looks like a note.

Jessie: *Walking over to His Fearow* What do you have there sticking on your hair, buddy?

Jessie then reached up and pulled off the note that was on Fearow and saw that it was for Joanna... Actually for everyone.

Jessie: *Pauses* Joanna... I think that Macie's... *Gulps* decided to leave the group.

View attachment 426362
Ridge: Jessie, What are you saying? What is Macie doing?

Jessie: She's Left the group...

Joanna: *Grabbing for the note that was in Jessie's hands and reading it* Oh... No. No... She can't do this. She can't. Macie.. She's...

Joanna then gave the note to Charlotte to read as she was too numb to even fathom the ability to read what the letter said.

"Apparently so" charlotte stated

Charlotte read the note

"Dear Joanna,

I am sorry for sneaking off like i had. But i had to do this... for me. It was a personal thing and with how i look now; i can not expect for you and the others to understand. I still consider you my best friend. I love you and the others. Frank... I Love deeply my love Ridge. I am sure that he might just be as heartbroken as you are... maybe even more. I just want you all to know that i will be safe and will keep in touch as i head off to Cleveland. Or handle what contests there are in Colombia... before heading off to Cleveland. Take care till we meet again.

Love and sincerely,
Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Charlotte read the note

"Dear Joanna,

I am sorry for sneaking off like i had. But i had to do this... for me. It was a personal thing and with how i look now; i can not expect for you and the others to understand. I still consider you my best friend. I love you and the others. Frank... I Love deeply my love Ridge. I am sure that he might just be as heartbroken as you are... maybe even more. I just want you all to know that i will be safe and will keep in touch as i head off to Cleveland. Or handle what contests there are in Columbia... before heading off to Cleveland. Take care till we meet again.

Love and sincerely,
Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Ridge Mercer (117).jpg
Ridge: *Breaking down in heartbreak* Macie's out there... All alone. It's official... we're just gonna keep losing people...

Joanna Barlow (74).jpg
Joanna: *Collapsing on the ground and in agony* Why... Why did she have to leave like that? It's not fair! Damn it! Damn it! I left my family years ago due to misunderstandings... like a little bitch. But it was to escape the sadness. Then i come and befriend Carly Rhapsody who treated me like a person... Not just some freak which i kinda was... But then to escape the ridicule i was getting... I left town for a little bit and came to befriend Macie. She became my best friend. I loved her. She was totally understanding of what i was going through. But then... this journey happens and since it... i regained my brother. My Only family left to learn that my parents were murdered... Cherry split from the team... As did Katie and Erica. Now Macie... Macie splits from us. *Sobbing; in Agony* Why do i keep losing people? I thought that the Journey was gonna be a way for me to finally escape the pain and the sadness... *Wailing and sobbing more* But... I Just can't escape!

Ridge: Joanna, it's not that bad. We are all in pain. Macie was different... but we loved her for who she was. We didn't care what the world thought of her... We accepted her and loved her for just being her. I took her as my girlfriend. I loved her... Loved her...

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: We all loved her. Macie is the best. She saw herself as a freak. So what? So she was a freak. Who cares? She was our freak. She was like family to us all. Friends to her. We didn't see anything else. We just accepted her for what she was. Who she was.

Zod: We need to just press on. That's what she'd want for us to do.

Joanna: *Getting up* ... Yeah. That's what she would have wanted. We're gonna do this... For Macie. *Sniffling: putting her hand out and centered; To everyone* Hands in. *Nods* For Our friend, Macie M. Lightfoot. Charlotte, Issac... You too! Hands in.

Ridge: *Putting his hand in* For Macie. For My girlfriend, Macie M. Lightfoot.

Gaby: *Putting her hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Zod: *Putting her hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Jessie: *Putting his hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Frank: *Putting his hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

They all Nod...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley

View attachment 426468
Ridge: *Breaking down in heartbreak* Macie's out there... All alone. It's official... we're just gonna keep losing people...

View attachment 426470
Joanna: *Collapsing on the ground and in agony* Why... Why did she have to leave like that? It's not fair! Damn it! Damn it! I left my family years ago due to misunderstandings... like a little bitch. But it was to escape the sadness. Then i come and befriend Carly Rhapsody who treated me like a person... Not just some freak which i kinda was... But then to escape the ridicule i was getting... I left town for a little bit and came to befriend Macie. She became my best friend. I loved her. She was totally understanding of what i was going through. But then... this journey happens and since it... i regained my brother. My Only family left to learn that my parents were murdered... Cherry split from the team... As did Katie and Erica. Now Macie... Macie splits from us. *Sobbing; in Agony* Why do i keep losing people? I thought that the Journey was gonna be a way for me to finally escape the pain and the sadness... *Wailing and sobbing more* But... I Just can't escape!

Ridge: Joanna, it's not that bad. We are all in pain. Macie was different... but we loved her for who she was. We didn't care what the world thought of her... We accepted her and loved her for just being her. I took her as my girlfriend. I loved her... Loved her...

View attachment 426484
Jessie: We all loved her. Macie is the best. She saw herself as a freak. So what? So she was a freak. Who cares? She was our freak. She was like family to us all. Friends to her. We didn't see anything else. We just accepted her for what she was. Who she was.

Zod: We need to just press on. That's what she'd want for us to do.

Joanna: *Getting up* ... Yeah. That's what she would have wanted. We're gonna do this... For Macie. *Sniffling: putting her hand out and centered; To everyone* Hands in. *Nods* For Our friend, Macie M. Lightfoot. Charlotte, Issac... You too! Hands in.

Ridge: *Putting his hand in* For Macie. For My girlfriend, Macie M. Lightfoot.

Gaby: *Putting her hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Zod: *Putting her hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Jessie: *Putting his hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

Frank: *Putting his hand in* For Macie M. Lightfoot.

They all Nod...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley

Macie was at that time just then finished with healing her pokemon. It was so far... a long night. Much has happened and it was only gonna go on. There was no time to rest. Macie was getting hungry and knew that her pokemon were gonna be just as hungry as she was. So she made her way over to a nearby Fast food place. To grab something to eat. Macie however sensed that her friends were all gonna broken and felt bad about it. She didn't know what to really say or do about the matter. All she could do was just sigh.

Macie: *Looking at the time* 4 in the morning? Oh Sweet mother of Mercy... Time just flew by fast... What'll i do now?

She was still in the Pokecenter and was about to head out... When suddenly one of the Video phones started to flash. Macie didn't know what was going on and felt as though it should be checked out. So... she went to check it out and found that someone was calling. It was Prof. Queen...

Prof. Queen: *Looking at the mysterious girl* Uh... who are you?

Macie: Hey there, Prof. Queen. *On the phone with the Professor* What's going on?

Prof. Queen: *On the phone and Video Screen* I'd be asking the same thing since for one thing... I don't know who you are... I was intending to speak with Joanna and the crew... and one being a Macie Lightfoot. You're not her. Macie Lightfoot was not as tall as you. Wore Glasses and had a slight nasal problem.

Macie: Oh... that was me. How i used to be. Now... I'm like this.

Prof. Queen: Uh huh... sure. You're Macie M. Lightfoot... right... and i'm Lex Luthor. You're not her. If you're her... Prove it. Tell me something that only Macie Lightfoot would know.

Macie: I know that i'm the room mate to Joanna Barlow. And that her parents were murdered. As she was told this by her brother Jordan who's her Brother. I came to you to register as a Pokemon Trainer and got my starter from you. I came with Joanna, Ridge, Katie, Erica, Sid, The Symphony sisters... Cherry Ipkiss, Macie Terrace. Don... And Frank.

Prof. Queen: Hmm... *Realizing the truth* So... you're... MACIE! *In Shock* Whoa! You look like a total babe. What on earth did you do to yourself?

Macie: I went and got myself a total and complete Makeover.

Prof. Queen: And a Metamorphosis... Oh... my. Well... Good work on that. If you were like 20 something... I'd be wanting to get with you. *Pauses* I'm kidding. I'm kidding. *Chuckles* you got to admit though... You do look pretty damn hot.

Macie: *Blushes* Thank you.

Prof. Queen: I suppose that since you are Macie. And are here now... I ought to tell you something that just came in...

Macie: What? What's up?

Prof. Queen: A Pokedex Upgrade. This time... it's ready for sure. It's a Pokedex that is also a belt which can hold all your pokemon on the belt. but it's also a Storage system. It can store Your items... Pokemon and Stones. Potions... All the Key Items as well. It's also with capabilities of locating nearby trainers and Gyms. It's a Map that acts as a GPS. With it... A Poke Nav. Which is official and used to contact the trainers you've faced and set up a chance for a rematch or find out how they're doing. Place your Pokedex in the slot and behold... the Upgrade.

A moment later...

Prof. Queen: The Pokedex also alerts when there's trouble or an encounter with a Wild Pokemon imminent. From what your pokedex shows... You've caught 10 Pokemon and seen 45. That's progress. You got around far... from the way it looks.

Macie: I wish that i could agree. But i've yet to get my first badge.

Prof. Queen: As have the others. It's fine though. A summons has been already sent out to the others to report to the nearest pokecenter.

Macie: Oh... okay.

Prof. Queen: What i am curious about is... why aren't with them? With Joanna and the others? Aren't you usually with them?

Macie: Yeah.

Prof. Queen: Okay... So... what gives?

Macie then explained the reasons and with why she was going her own way for a while...

It was then that he wished her luck and with that... once the call ended... She situated her upgraded Pokedex and started heading off to grab something to eat...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Macie was at that time just then finished with healing her pokemon. It was so far... a long night. Much has happened and it was only gonna go on. There was no time to rest. Macie was getting hungry and knew that her pokemon were gonna be just as hungry as she was. So she made her way over to a nearby Fast food place. To grab something to eat. Macie however sensed that her friends were all gonna broken and felt bad about it. She didn't know what to really say or do about the matter. All she could do was just sigh.

View attachment 426522
Macie: *Looking at the time* 4 in the morning? Oh Sweet mother of Mercy... Time just flew by fast... What'll i do now?

She was still in the Pokecenter and was about to head out... When suddenly one of the Video phones started to flash. Macie didn't know what was going on and felt as though it should be checked out. So... she went to check it out and found that someone was calling. It was Prof. Queen...

Prof. Queen: *Looking at the mysterious girl* Uh... who are you?

Macie: Hey there, Prof. Queen. *On the phone with the Professor* What's going on?

Prof. Queen: *On the phone and Video Screen* I'd be asking the same thing since for one thing... I don't know who you are... I was intending to speak with Joanna and the crew... and one being a Macie Lightfoot. You're not her. Macie Lightfoot was not as tall as you. Wore Glasses and had a slight nasal problem.

Macie: Oh... that was me. How i used to be. Now... I'm like this.

Prof. Queen: Uh huh... sure. You're Macie M. Lightfoot... right... and i'm Lex Luthor. You're not her. If you're her... Prove it. Tell me something that only Macie Lightfoot would know.

Macie: I know that i'm the room mate to Joanna Barlow. And that her parents were murdered. As she was told this by her brother Jordan who's her Brother. I came to you to register as a Pokemon Trainer and got my starter from you. I came with Joanna, Ridge, Katie, Erica, Sid, The Symphony sisters... Cherry Ipkiss, Macie Terrace. Don... And Frank.

Prof. Queen: Hmm... *Realizing the truth* So... you're... MACIE! *In Shock* Whoa! You look like a total babe. What on earth did you do to yourself?

Macie: I went and got myself a total and complete Makeover.

Prof. Queen: And a Metamorphosis... Oh... my. Well... Good work on that. If you were like 20 something... I'd be wanting to get with you. *Pauses* I'm kidding. I'm kidding. *Chuckles* you got to admit though... You do look pretty damn hot.

Macie: *Blushes* Thank you.

Prof. Queen: I suppose that since you are Macie. And are here now... I ought to tell you something that just came in...

Macie: What? What's up?

Prof. Queen: A Pokedex Upgrade. This time... it's ready for sure. It's a Pokedex that is also a belt which can hold all your pokemon on the belt. but it's also a Storage system. It can store Your items... Pokemon and Stones. Potions... All the Key Items as well. It's also with capabilities of locating nearby trainers and Gyms. It's a Map that acts as a GPS. With it... A Poke Nav. Which is official and used to contact the trainers you've faced and set up a chance for a rematch or find out how they're doing. Place your Pokedex in the slot and behold... the Upgrade.

A moment later...

Prof. Queen: The Pokedex also alerts when there's trouble or an encounter with a Wild Pokemon imminent. From what your pokedex shows... You've caught 10 Pokemon and seen 45. That's progress. You got around far... from the way it looks.

Macie: I wish that i could agree. But i've yet to get my first badge.

Prof. Queen: As have the others. It's fine though. A summons has been already sent out to the others to report to the nearest pokecenter.

Macie: Oh... okay.

Prof. Queen: What i am curious about is... why aren't with them? With Joanna and the others? Aren't you usually with them?

Macie: Yeah.

Prof. Queen: Okay... So... what gives?

Macie then explained the reasons and with why she was going her own way for a while...

It was then that he wished her luck and with that... once the call ended... She situated her upgraded Pokedex and started heading off to grab something to eat...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Lois was out driving and searching for Macie. She didn't know where Macie would go and where Macie would be. However she made it to a pokecenter and got inside...

Lois Foutley (16).jpg
Lois: Macie... *Calling out for Macie* Macie... You here?

Suddenly...

latest

Nurse Joy: *Walking over* Excuse me... Can i help you?

Lois: I would hope so... I'm looking for a fellow trainer. A Girl. She goes by the name of Macie Lightfoot.

Nurse Joy: Macie Lightfoot...

Lois: Yeah. Why?

Nurse: Would she happen to look something like this: The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg*Showing a photo of the trainer in question*

Lois: No... She looks like this: Macie Melody Lightfoot (34).jpg*Showing an actual picture* This is her.

Nurse: Oh my... then we have a problem then... Because a moment ago... A teenage girl... Who looked like the pop star member to the Jpop band Perfume came in here and said that her name... was Macie Melody Lightfoot. She had the Trainer's ID and Pokedex was accurate. She was speaking through one of the Video phones to a Prof. Oliver Queen.

Lois: What?! *Stammering in desperation* W-w-w-w-w-where is she? Where did she go?

Nurse: I think that she left to head for a place to get something to eat. I overheard her say something about needing food and also a place to ensure that her pokemon would have something to eat.

Lois: *Nods; Thankful* Thank you... From a Nurse to a Nurse... thank you.

Lois soon then bolted on over to her car and made way to find any place to eat. Knowing that perhaps one of them would have Macie inside. Although... The way that Macie looked now... Lois would never be able to recognize her. Not at all.

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back