• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux Interest Check.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
I'm looking for anyone who'll be all in on the Pokemon Rp. Anyone who's willing to plot out things. Express things and just have fun. All who are Interested... PM Me.

In the Thread... there's 45 Pages. 45. And during that time... 3-4 people had backed down and a couple stepped in. Stepped up. But one of the two won't reply... so... it's only one stepped up.

But we're looking for new Recruits who actually care and want to be in this RP. Not backing down.

To all who are interested... PM either me or Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Who's out here and interested in being in on the group RP? To anyone who's interested... Step up and sign up... Join on in. Info and details for it through PM... The RP is through the thread. Up to page 60. It's growing more and more... So... come on in. Come on in!

Who's into joining this Rp and with full commitment to it? Anyone? 66 pages soon to be 67 pages. It's going nicely. But it'd be nice for more people to take part in it. So... To any and all who see this and are interested. PM ME or Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine The Details will be given to you. Hope that responses are heard soon.

On page 69... Does anyone seek interest in the thread. There's been a lot of action... Drama and adventure... Multi-crossing too. Plus a coming to life Celeb. What more could someone possibly want?

PM Me or Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine For all the details. We shall be on watch. So... anyone who has interest... Come on and message. PM me... or Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine We mere await the responses.

I'm interested :) Can't pm though unfortunately, new account.

Who wants to join this RP... And role as Macie's Attorney/Pokemon Connoisseur? Anyone?

Page 75... 75. and it's rolling along. First come... First serve. Must be all in...Devoted and won't back out from it. No matter what the material consists of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back