• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Unfortunate Tale of My Youth {Reboot} - Zombie KRP

I have not picked a CS deadline so there is no rush to get sheets done,

A little bump at the first week comes to a close

Is the teacher open? if not is the soldier?

Hey friends, I apologize for the slow reply, I am happy to see people are stil interested though. Recently one of our players left which opened up the Sibling and Exchange student slots. I jsut haven't gotten the chance to update the roster. However, if neither of these interest you I am happy to help make a place for you character. We do have more boys than girls right now so I might be a bit picky about boy characters. My pms are open if you want to message me and discuss!​

I will go with the teacher, gonna base it off some teachers I knew that fell under that teacher archetype. As I wrote that I have decided to make a archetype list and tier list so will not answer until I finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back