The Unforgotten Party (4 characters)

official clown business

Okay so our name is Piss and we are the Mafioso
I decided I wanted to build some characters right off the URealms cards, with all the fancy stuff like classes, treasures, and even random attributes. Combined, all of these give me pretty good ideas for stuff like the character's appearance and backstory. I mean, there are other, much simpler ways to make a dude, but the implementation of RNG is very fun and definitely gets the creative juices going. I had some good luck this time, so I decided to sprinkle a little tryhard into the creation of this party.

For reference, URealms is one of those medieval fantasy deals which is kind of like D&D, but much simpler and more focused on humor and smaller campaigns. There isn't anything complicated like stats or modifiers, and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten the finer points of math from the amount of time I've spent watching the show.
I'm having a lot of fun with linking stuff, so any word you see that is linked will lead to a card used in the making of the character and their story.

Now let's take a look at these four characters.

Character Creation Rules. Search 'rules' if you want to know more about the gameplay.
All character inventories.

These two are the frontmost members of the party, and they've worked with each other and their respective groups for many years. Neither hesitates to trust the other with their life, no matter the situation.

The most aggressive combatant in the team, this gnome is almost always ready to jump into the action.

INGA KNEP
Race: Okagnoma Gnome
Attributes: Narcoleptic & Durable
Class: Swashbuckler
aEkY3sr.jpg

Appearance: Inga, at slightly over 3 feet tall, is small in stature. Her short blonde hair, red eyes, and pale skin make her easy to recognize. In battle, she prefers to wear a dark red swordsman outfit, one of those black fencing capes with a Sharpswordsman emblem on it, and a really black focus sash. At each side of her waist are two sheaths for carrying her swords.

Backstory: Not many swordsmen (or swordswomen) are quite as skilled as Inga Knep. In her early days, she was trained with the art of trickery and the Sharpswordsman style in mind, by none other than Lann McRoberts. Her training has enabled her to be very mobile, lethal, and highly difficult to defeat in battle, and she has used this to her advantage in many past adventures.

Because of the demands that come with her line of work, Inga generally works at all times of the day, neglecting sleep most of the time. However, doing this for the past several years has taken a large toll on her, almost costing her life when she started dozing off during a mission or dangerous battle. Despite this, she is very useful in combat, especially in a team.

Other: I used
Ramza Beoulve as an appearance reference for this character. Pretty good reference.

MAKLO
Race: Triton Ground Kobold
Attributes: Intelligent & Colossal
Class: Paladin
OzFM5Z4.jpg

Appearance: At his age, Maklo has light grey rock fur, fangs, gold eyes, and a large, ~8 foot stature. He is generally seen wearing a thick red protective scarf, a gold-colored right shoulderpad/sash combo, and pants, all made out of Heavy Plate, though the former two don't appear that way. On his hands are light, white fist wraps designed for a comfortable grip. His weapon is a combination of a staff and hammer.

Backstory: A high-ranking paladin, Maklo is generally the leader of the group in most scenarios, and his stature and knowledge greatly reinforces that. Having been in the Grand Paladin Order for decades, the kobold has gained a vast amount of knowledge from battles and the exploration of ruins and promising dungeons. As of late, he has begun bringing Alair, a female kobold squire, with him on his latest journeys.

Maklo is kind, forgiving, and fairly reserved, attempting to avoid conflict when it seems possible, but doing his best to support the team when the situation demands it. He is generally the person who works on gathering and providing useful information for his party, though at this point there isn't much more for him to find out, aside from the reasons behind his unusual size.

Companion: Kobold (His squire, Alair)
Other: He is a Veteran paladin.

DANIEL "DANNY" DANIELSON
Race: Noble Born Elf
Attributes: Narcissistic & Ancient
Class: Lumberjack
DCbDfOS.jpg

Appearance: Daniel has the looks you'd expect from an elf - white shoulder-length hair, lightly tanned skin, and a ~6'4 height. He wears long, dark green robes, a plaid undershirt, blue pants, and an enchanted pendant. Though he is ancient, he is currently at a young and healthy state, and his appearance clearly reflects that. His axe's blade has elven and runic symbols engraved on it.

Backstory: Before the Birth of Magic, Daniel was one of those elves who had an easy time getting along with everyone, and he knows several of the noble families at this point. Afterwards, though, he adopted an alias and became quite self-absorbed due to his knowledge and skills with magic. It's not your classic "elves are superior" deal, if that's what you're thinking. As for his living since the beginning of the realm, the elf has a constant supply of dragon silver that allows him to maintain his young age.

In combat, Daniel tries to take as much credit as he can for the battle, finishing off wounded foes and having his snake turn the enemies against each other. Thanks to his wealth of life experience and money, any party will find him useful for his money and his innate abilities as a Lumberjack.

Companion: Whisper Snake

FRANKY
Race: Black Boar Porc
Attributes: Frostborn & Sigil of Flame
Class: Bard
p6lBQDp.jpg

Appearance: Franky is a very large Porc, standing at well over 9 feet tall with a bulky yet muscular appearance. His blue eyes, fiery-styled blue fade mohawk, body tattoos, sizeable tusks, and black Porc skin are almost always complemented by his designer sunglasses, wrestler-style black Fiery Reglia, and pants, the latter two of which are adorned with a fiery blue pattern all around. His lute has been enchanted to always be on fire.

Backstory: He's big, he's powerful, and he's popular - which I'm sure has nothing to do with the fact that the porc pit he was born from had E.X.P. dumped into it beforehand. Franky was the former lead singer of his rock band of a similar name, Ignis Azure. He was supposed to just be the lute player, but he decided that wasn't enough, and I'm not going to tell you what happened to the original elven singer. Thanks to his talent at rocking out and his ability to withstand the pyrotechnics cast by the band members, at least two Battle of the Bards victories have been claimed by the band.

Franky's affinity with icy fire is a major part of his combat style as it applies to his weapons and even his armor, making him the most dangerous member of the party, especially at a distance. He'll either intimidate the foes into submission, or destroy them utterly.

Other: ICE & FIRE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back